Frequent Posters

chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Please update dear ... :(
M waiting :(
paddu503 thumbnail
Update soon please. . . . . Eagerly waiting for the next update. . . . . 
chinudolly-Pms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Update na dear ...
Aur kitna wait karaogi :(
paddu503 thumbnail
Update this story too. . . . . . 
paddu503 thumbnail
Update soon please. . . . 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch 2 : Coming Back To Life

When she woke up from the coma after almost a month, she found herself surrounded by people and 4 pair of curious eyes staring at her.

"Will you guys quit making that mourning faces? I am still very much alive-" When she couldn't take the deadly silence settled in her hospital room, she snapped at them.

Nina, Ayan and Rey smiled when she snapped at them. Its good to have grumpy, moody taani around, again!

"Maa!" Little Rhianna giggled, as she called out for her mother which caught her attention. Her gaze settled over her little angel who was in his father's arms but her eyes were on her.

Her heart went out for her baby girl, who was living without her for almost a month now. It was longest she had been away from her, but she know Rey must be there for their daughter. He might be a jerk but still she won't deny he is the best father, she won't take that away from him.

"Aw. My angel. Did you missed mommy?" Taani crooned softly, Rhianna jumped in her father's arms while laughing. Rey took that as cue and handed over Rhianna to taani. Taani cocooned her daughter in her arms, a part her couldn't believe she is seeing them again. When priya shot her, she lost all her hopes to see her daughter and the man she love, again.

As per doctor examination, taani's wounds has healed but she is still weak. But she knew, she will be back to her normal life soon.

"Girl! Do you have any idea how much we missed you." Nina beamed, she walked over the bed and hugged her tightly making her laugh.

"Me too." Ayan popped from behind and grinned at her. Taani smiled at him, she had come pretty close to ayan and nina.

Taani avert her gaze away from them and look at Rey, who was standing in a corner and watching her as she interacted with others. His gaze was intense, there was something about it, she could tell. It was intense, intimidating, sensual, but charming all at the same time. 

"Stop it, woman! He doesn't feel same about you!" Taani chided herself, she tore her gaze away from him and concentrate on her child who was demanding her attention, and she also didn't failed to shower all her love on her little angel.

Rey got himself comfortable on the bed in his room which he hardly use since taani and Rhianna has moved in with him. Taani was finally back at home from the hospital. She was taking rest in her room with Rhianna.

He closed his eyes to take a short nap, past few weeks were tiring and stressful with her not by his side. As cliche as it may sound, he was dying everyday seeing her the hospital bed.

Rey's let out a groan when his cell phone ringed.

"Yes, Ayan!" He picked up the call.

"Bro, i have decided to get engaged next week." Ayan told his brother over the phone call.

"Really? Thats great, dude! I am happy for you." Rey smiled hearing the good news. He was happy his brother found his true match and is happy in his life.

"Thanks, bro. And i am throwing an announcement party tomorrow night, you guys have to come."

"We will, ayan." Rey confirmed.

After he ended the call, he got up and went in her room to check on her. These days, he get over protective when it comes to her. And somewhere he knows it because he loves her.

When he entered the room, he was welcomed by an adorable sight, taani was sleeping on the bed and Rhianna was sleeping on top of her. He slipped inside the room and joined them on the bed.

Rey wrapped his arm around them, his face was dipped in crook of her neck and didn't took him long to slip into peaceful sleep, after so many sleepless nights and restless days.

"Damn! This man and his habits of sneaking in-" Taani groaned when she woke and found him sleeping next her with his arms wrapped around her.

She then carefully made Rhianna sleep on the bed with out disturbing her sleep then turned to face Rey.

"Get up, dude." Taani shook him, not caring she was disturbing his sleep.

"Let me sleep, babes." Rey muttered sleepily.

"I am not your babes, Rey. I am taani. Remember? Your assistant-" She rambled, His hands gripped her waist before he moved close to her, nuzzling his face in her neck and started kissing her.

"Ew! Rey, i am not your sex toy so get off me before i kick you where it hurts the most." Taani threaten him, she still hasn't forgotten the incident took place in his cabin before she got shot by her sister.

She is trying to control herself around him because it hurts to know that he doesn't feel anything for her. For him she is just his personal assistant.

"Taani, what has happened to you? Why are you giving me cold shoulder?" Rey was awake and questioned her in stern tone.

Taani looked away from him, she doesn't want to answer him.

"Do you know who was behind the gun-shot?" Taani asked him, successfully diverting his mind from the topic.

"Yea! It was priya." Rey answered her.

"And how did you got to know? And who found me after i was shot?" Taani questioned him, she could feel the environment growing serious. But she wanted to know what happened to her sister after she slipped into coma.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 7 years ago
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally Taani is out of coma
Rey still don't have idea that why she is angry...
Lovd the update
Please don't take much time to update. If possible.. Please. Please. Please
Egarly waiting for the next part
Snehalokwani200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amzing update
Loved it
Taani came out of coma wow
Awww cute family 
Waiting for rey's confession 
Update soon...