Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: blackcirus

rev u already find new show to watch.thats good.

I dnt have life ok anymore only zee, sp, colors and sony are u guys watching anything on those channels. There is a new show on SP jana na dil se door. Only problem is that they going to eventually have a similar problem as this 1. Coz the lead female is going to get married to some new girl. Bt its pretty good
Maansexi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why the hell they r bent to ruin the main pair?
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maansexi

Why the hell they r bent to ruin the main pair?

its all cvs awsm writing talent.they think bride swap give them huge trp.
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I dnt have life ok anymore only zee, sp, colors and sony are u guys watching anything on those channels. There is a new show on SP jana na dil se door. Only problem is that they going to eventually have a similar problem as this 1. Coz the lead female is going to get married to some new girl. Bt its pretty good

that serial story look like dhadkan movie.ishqbaaz promo is also good.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Diya,sandiab actually I too thought of giving a try to Jana naa door but someone said there also they are going for lead change,thats why I gave up..
I watch udaan on colors Nd thapki also but not regularly but on and of..diya I too liked ishqbaaz promo will wait for show
blackcirus thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Diya,sandiab actually I too thought of giving a try to Jana naa door but someone said there also they are going for lead change,thats why I gave up..
I watch udaan on colors Nd thapki also but not regularly but on and of..diya I too liked ishqbaaz promo will wait for show

rev dats y me too gave up.before vk i m in swaragini forum but that too bcm mess.i dont think our dark love story wish fulfill anytime soon.rev abhiya having best dark love story till now.i dont think any couple reach there level.but i wish ekta make sm dark love story like pkek.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Frankly diya after abhiya no couple made me that desperate or crazy..I sumwhat liked arshi,asya but never had emotional connect like I had with abhiya.. this promo made me all curious and even thought maybe replace abhiya but CVS just ruined..I used to watch swaragini but always showing swara as right and butchering one character just to glorify one really pisses off..so I quit that show even that forum has majority swasan and swara fans so I stayed back LOL
blackcirus thumbnail

Frankly diya after abhiya no couple made me that desperate or crazy..I sumwhat liked arshi,asya but never had emotional connect like I had with abhiya.. this promo made me all curious and even thought maybe replace abhiya but CVS just ruined..I used to watch swaragini but always showing swara as right and butchering one character just to glorify one really pisses off..so I quit that show even that forum has majority swasan and swara fans so I stayed back LOL

rev same here.me too cant handle just to glorify one character u butcher another character.right now m not liking any show but smtime watches parvarish 2.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
I watch udaan but looks like colors is going to ruin the story by making female lead marrying bad boy,if so am going to quit that also because I hate this concept of lead marrying villain and turning him good..I watch bahu humari rajinikant..that show was hilarious with female lead robot...now started nagarjun till now it's fine...
blackcirus thumbnail

I watch udaan but looks like colors is going to ruin the story by making female lead marrying bad boy,if so am going to quit that also because I hate this concept of lead marrying villain and turning him good..I watch bahu humari rajinikant..that show was hilarious with female lead robot...now started nagarjun till now it's fine...

yeah bahu hamari rajnikant is good show.i watch couple of epi.there concept is intresting and hilarious.