any1 else kind of enjoys villian Appu?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
i have decided to watch the show online a little bit more. i watched today to see the new guy. i skipped and watched but whatever i watched and skipped i kind of enjoyed it was enjoyable watching new girl being scared for her life. i was so happy, i so wish that she would get so scared that she does not come back useless girl.

i kind of enjoy evil appu a little bit. i am really tired for the mahaan girls being always right. And Appu is right in her revenge but she is just going abit to far. but I have always loved that when the time comes she will stand up for the right. i especially enjoyed the precap coz that showed she wouldn't allow injustice to happen. I would so love a love triangle between new guy, appu and malay. I just dnt like that bardan girl. I download all the episodes that were on u tube be4 she came on the show and i saw that girl who got engaged to Malay and i wished they had kept her and made her evil atleast she could act and was fun.

And the new guy he isn't cute or hot but lets see if he can impress. looks can attract me for a few days at the most but a good actor will always be attractive. so willing to see something happen there otherwise please cvs make him and their parallel lead, lead get hitched why ruin malay and appu for nothing.

besides the murders and coming into her own as an evil number 1 i truly think Appu is still not bad but misguided. and with that new girl around she is being forced more and more into her evilness.

but throughly enjoyed her being scared to shit. do it again Appu. 😉😆 it was too much fun. i will watch this episode on tv tomorrow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree.yesterday epi best part veda caught red handed.and appu is not bad otherwise she will harm veda but she make her free.dont want she cm back ever.and about new guy lets see how his character comes out.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am all for Veda for getting married to Malay. 
Appu is way too negative for me unless they retract her character back from the brink of negativity soon. I did not like that she is not ruling out harming Malay for her revenge when Veda asked her today about it. In fact her statement sounded like she was going to harm him regardless as he is a fruit from the poisoned tree.
Appu did not leave Veda out of her good heart or anything. She left Veda because Malay does not trust Veda or his mother. Veda's story would have sounded idiotic and Veda has no proof. Appu anyway threatened her with her mother's well-being.

To answer the title -- I loved Appu today in her pure negative avatar. The actress did a real good job and seem to genuinely enjoy the scene. Kalpana, on the other hand, seemed forced. Veda looked frightened enough.

I know most of you don't like Veda but this my POV.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I will love appu until she don't hurt any innocent..am welcome for grey female lead,or anti heroine..am tired of miss goody shoe's crying and giving suhaag kasams...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sandiab

i have decided to watch the show online a little bit more. i watched today to see the new guy. i skipped and watched but whatever i watched and skipped i kind of enjoyed it was enjoyable watching new girl being scared for her life. i was so happy, i so wish that she would get so scared that she does not come back useless girl.

i kind of enjoy evil appu a little bit. i am really tired for the mahaan girls being always right. And Appu is right in her revenge but she is just going abit to far. but I have always loved that when the time comes she will stand up for the right. i especially enjoyed the precap coz that showed she wouldn't allow injustice to happen. I would so love a love triangle between new guy, appu and malay. I just dnt like that bardan girl. I download all the episodes that were on u tube be4 she came on the show and i saw that girl who got engaged to Malay and i wished they had kept her and made her evil atleast she could act and was fun.

And the new guy he isn't cute or hot but lets see if he can impress. looks can attract me for a few days at the most but a good actor will always be attractive. so willing to see something happen there otherwise please cvs make him and their parallel lead, lead get hitched why ruin malay and appu for nothing.

besides the murders and coming into her own as an evil number 1 i truly think Appu is still not bad but misguided. and with that new girl around she is being forced more and more into her evilness.

but throughly enjoyed her being scared to shit. do it again Appu. 😉😆 it was too much fun. i will watch this episode on tv tomorrow.

I had stopped watching this serial, but since I was off yesterday, I decided to catch the episode.

I was just horrified at how they have morphed Vardaan, not Apu.  When Vardaan entered, she was a fun loving girl.  She's not yet married, and yet, she's dressed in that horrendous outfit, w/ those triangular marks on her face & all 🤢  How is she expected to be the girl opposite Malloy?  Just doesn't make any sense.

I liked Apu catching her, and then overruling Kalpana's suggestion to kill her, recognizing that she is really a bystander in this whole sage b/w the Ghoshs & Mittals.  When Vardaan tried to tell her that she was siding w/ the right, Apu told her that that's what Karna too thought in the Mahabharat, and told her that she didn't know the background behind all this, and had no business being in this.  I particularly liked her threat that her mom would be damaged as well if she stayed, and warned her to leave.

I'd like Vardaan to leave.  She's cute, but her entry was needless, and they've morphed her into something ugly.  I hope the new guy who enters tonight is for her, rather than Apu.

Back to the main topic - villain Apu, I like it, as long as she restricts it to Nandita and maybe Kumkum, but not Malloy.  Also, I doubt that she'll want to kill Malloy.  But whatever the case, I hope she gets rid of Nandita b4 the marriage, not after.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am enjoying a daring heroin. I hate the mahan ones to the core because they are unrealistic. 
Apu never said she was going to kill or hurt Malay. She only asked Varda id she is trying to save Mittals or is is very interested in saving Malay Mittal?
Apu knows that Varda is going kuku over Malay.

Apu is not a Vamp. A vamp is a person who destroy innocent peoples lives for their selfish reasons. Apu is just taking avenge for what is done to her. After today's episode i am pretty sure she is still the Heroin of this show even if Malay is not her hero.

I am pretty sure she loves Malay, and she will never hurt him. I think she and Kalpuna have the same course but different goals...but Kalpuna doesn't know.