Felt bad for Appu

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I felt really bad for Appu today. The CVs finally showed her internal turmoil through her and Vardaan's conversation. On one side she loves Malay and on the other she cannot escape the revenge. Vardaan kept asking her if she would take care of Malay and Appu could neither lie not tell the truth.
Not sure what they were trying to show in the last part/precap with khnadit moorti and injured Appu. ðŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Felt really bad for Appu
She loves Malay and that's evident
On the other hand she has her Mom's revenge
Appu's emotions stole my heart for sure
blackcirus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
today appu is not lie or not say truth.this show her delima.she is torn between love and revenge.nd yeah precap is confusing.
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: rd0309

Felt really bad for Appu
She loves Malay and that's evident
On the other hand she has her Mom's revenge
Appu's emotions stole my heart for sure

I could see her love for the first time. Now we have to wait and watch which emotion turns out to be more powerful for her - love or revenge!
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackcirus

today appu is not lie or not say truth.this show her delima.she is torn between love and revenge.nd yeah precap is confusing.

I liked that Appu tried to evade the question but did not lie even once. May be it was because she was in a temple or may be because she cannot lie about love for Malay. Either way it was a good scene and both actresses did a good job.
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
thnkgod so dey didnt made appu vamp..hope dey carry on with malarajithz stry..i dnt hav nthng against vardhan bt her always ready moony luks nd her mother tryng to fix her malay irritates me lyk hell..dey should giv a break
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me as well. She isn't bad at heart. I feel bad that they are making her bad to make way for the new girl its not nice. Coz u can see she is truly a good girl. What I always liked about her was that she is as simple as all the other leads on tv but she had a brain I just dnt knw where that brain went away too. Hope she gets it back