Originally posted by: TINAMONI

Just lovely. .

Many thanks for the pm. .

Thanks for loving itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Archi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Jayeeta143

Amazing updates . Love the flow of the story . Btw when will u update it  ?

Thanks for loving it dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Good to see some new person reading this fic πŸ˜ƒ

Update will be soonπŸ˜ƒ

You can read other amazing stories posted in this forum till then Click here to read
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Shaina for sending me this link. Beautiful writing Archie I just loved it. I finished all the chapters in 1 go. Cnt wait for the next chapter and do pm me when u post again.
Archi21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

Thanks Shaina for sending me this link. Beautiful writing Archie I just loved it. I finished all the chapters in 1 go. Cnt wait for the next chapter and do pm me when u post again.

Thanks for loving it dear πŸ˜ƒ

All chapters in one go πŸ˜›
great πŸ‘πŸ‘

updating soon

Archi21 thumbnail

The King's Son

Although the witch was drinking the blood of young girls but she was still not strong. She was aging very fast. She needed to regain her youth soon otherwise she would die.

After keeping Aditya at a secret place, Nandini went to Kalavati. "You were sending me in wrong directions."  She said almost shouting. The Witch was confused. She said, "What do you mean?"

"You were sending me in the wrong direction.  I saw your prey today and..." She stopped before revealing what she did today.

"So where is that girl?" said Kalavati trying to see behind Nandini.

"I will bring her soon."

Kalavati was angry with her inability to bring that girl here. She grabbed Nandini by her neck and said, "Bring her fast otherwise I will not let you live," and left her coughing in suffocation.

"Once I get that stake from you, then I am free. I will leave this place with my prince." She thought and left the place. Because if she failed to bring Tara within two days, the witch would kill her. She was planning to get that stake.

Tara with her new energy of love was in the Enchanted Forest to meet her Prince Mrityunjay. Today the way to his place seemed too long to her. And after running, falling and stumbling she reached his place. Mrityunjay had been waiting for her since morning. As Tara arrived, they ran towards each other and hugged tightly as if they had not met since ages.  When they felt themselves re-energized by the hug, they loosened their hug.  Tara was blushing when he caressed her face. He was feeling blessed to get Tara as his lover. 

They practiced for a while. Their eyes met many times praising each other. His each touch was provoking and pleasing to her. After practice they sat down.  Tara was sitting leaning her head on his strong shoulder, holding his hand.  There was silence, just their hearts were talking. There was safety in his arms.  He filled the gaps between their fingers by mingling his hand with hers.  "I will never leave this hand." He said and kissed her hand.  Tara was living a dream. He was the second person after her mother whom she loved the most.

When these two here were having some happy moments, the kingdom was doomed with news of the vampire abducting the prince. The King's men searched the forest and found the Prince's luggage and his dead men.  The King was broken with the news. He was not ready to lose his second child.  He announced, "Whoever will bring the prince will be awarded with the most precious gem of this kingdom - the pearl."

Great soldiers, strong men and many others went on the search of the Prince.

Princess Meethi was weeping since the arrival of the news of the Prince being abducted. "Why the Prince didn't keep this pearl with him?" This was the only question in her mind. Her eyes were constantly stuck on the way to the palace. As soon as she saw anyone coming towards the palace, she ran towards them to get any news of the Prince but each time she returned empty handed. The day finished and there was no news of the prince.

Here Nandini was trying to get the Prince to agree to marry her.  She even tried to seduce him, but his love for Meethi was not so weak as to break by seduction. She threatened him that she will kill him to which his reply was "It's better to die than to betray my love".

He stuck to his decision of not accepting her and not leaving Meethi.

Every night Nandini was ordered to report to Kalavati but today she didn't return.

When Nandini didn't return to Kalavati, she cast a spell to locate her using Nandini's blood on the stake. She located her but didn't take any action as she wanted to know whether Nandini was still loyal to her and not.  Nandini knew  Kalavati would have located her, so when she returned there she said, "I was searching for the girl there, but my hard luck she was not there."  Kalavati relaxed knowing that Nandini was still loyal to her. Nandini's eyes were on the stake kept in the room.

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
Archi21 thumbnail

As soon as Kalavati went out of the room, she grabbed it and thought, "Now you can't kill me." But her joy was short lived as she was caught in the act.

"What you are doing with the stake?" asked Kalavati. She snatched the stake from Nandini's hand.

Nandini was scared. She thought "What will Kalavati do if she comes to know of my wish!"

Kalavati shouted, "I am asking you, blood sucking devil."

"I.. I " she stumbled and said, "I was just looking at it."

"You better not touch it." Saying this, Kalavati took it to keep it away from Nandini's reach as a vampire mad in love was not much trustworthy.

After an unwanted separation from Mrityunjay, Tara was sitting near the window remembering their sweet moments unaware of what was happening in the kingdom.  

When Aradhana arrived, she was surprised to see Tara smiling when the whole kingdom was drowned in worry of the Prince. "Girl do you have any idea what's happening in the Kingdom?" she asked keeping her hands on the sides of her waist. Tara got confused as everything was well and good two days ago, what happened in two days? 

"What happened mom? Is there any problem???" she asked innocently.

"What happened to you, girl? Don't you know the Prince has been abducted by the vampire?"

Tara was shocked to know that. "How is the Princess, Queen and King?? And what steps are being taken to bring him back?" she asked in one breath.

"He is abducted by a vampire.  The King has declared a prize, for the fast return of the Prince." said Aradhana sitting down hopelessly. Tara came near to her and said, "Don't worry mom, he will return soon."

Aradhana was surprised to hear her so confident about the Prince's return. She asked "How do you know?"

Tara too didn't know why she was so confident about the Prince's return. It might be the effect of her new found love that was strengthening her.  She kept mum. 

Tara thought, "What would be the Princess's state if mom is so restless?" For a second, she kept herself in place of the Princess and imagined herself being separated from Mrityunjay. She shivered with only the thought of this. 

That night no light was lit in the Kingdom. Even if lights had been lit, it would not have removed the darkness from the hearts of the people living in the palace and the rest of the Kingdom.

=======================

Thanks Shaina_b for making it readableπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for reading😊

Next Update on Page 34

Edited by Archi21 - 7 years ago
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome chapter update the next chapter soon
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Confronting Kalavati didn't do much good for Nandini!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara and Mrityunjay are unable to keep away from each other now!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The hug on their meeting and even their practice session was very romantic!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I loved the scene when they were sitting together and Mrityunjay swore never to leave Tara's hand!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

Meethi was devastated at the news of Adi being kidnapped hadn't stopped crying!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Good that Adi didn't give in to Nandini's seduction!!!!!   

Nandini wants to cheat Kalavati but her plan of stealing the stake failed!!!!   

Kalavati is not going to let her weapon go out of her hands so easily!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Tara's confidence comes from her love and I am sure Adi will return very soon!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Tara can feel Meethi's condition as she too cannot stay away from her love!!!!    

I am sure Mrityunjay will bring bis brother back!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

The chapter was awesome!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 7 years ago
Jayeeta143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update . Love the flow of the story and specially a different Mrityunjay ! Hope Aditya will return soon before Nandini can able to do anything . Update the next chapter soon .
kumari27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was nice update!!!
Mriara ko ek pal ki judai...barson ki lag rahi...

Adi ka kidnap...toh ho gay
..BT nandini...has another plan...

Now she will cheat kalawati...

Thanks for update...