Malay's Tears'

mages007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In Yesterday's episode, I realized that Malay teared when Appu said 2 goons tried to trouble her and she ran into the jungle. 

We all know that Malay will tear if she is close or near to him.
But I guess yesterday scene indicates something else.

I feel Malay is a very intense lover, he can't tolerate if anything happens to Appu. His tear just showed his protectiveness and possessive feelings towards Appu. He is deeply in love with her. Appu realize that fast, before it's too late!

I really want Appu to feel and love him the way he is towards her.
Can't wait to see Appu fall deeply in love with Malay.
Just loving Malay's character. He is too cute yaar..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
actually i too wanted 2 discuss abt this tear thng mages..evrytym wen he gets close 2 her he will het tears evn he dnt feel nythng dat tym...i really want 2 knw makers r showng it just lyk dat r nu specific reason fr dat
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Is he tearing up because she is a VK or because he got too emotional. I thought it was because he got emotional.
If anyone who gets too close to her tears up, why does Kalpana not get any tears? I know the potency of vish and this VK keeps changing - self healing, acidic blood, poisonous scratch etc. so logic is not issue but consistency would be nice.

Appu is too negative for me right now to wish that she falls in love with Malay. It would be more like obsession than actual love. The character needs to be redeemed a bit soon before there is no way back.
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago