Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Ch-15 : I Hate You

Kiss. That one kiss ruined the controlled he had over him. And now, instead of mourning over the fact that his love was getting engaged to someone else, he was reminiscing the kiss he had shared with taani earlier in day. He didn't wanted to, but he couldn't controlled himself either after seeing her, dressed in traditional indian outfit, she was looking like an angel he couldn't resist.

He cursed under his breath and vowed to never let her beauty trap him, again. His gaze roamed around the party hall and settled over her, she was busy in talking to his mother. She doesn't have any idea what she do to him and its better if she doesn't come to know it ever.

He brushed his thoughts aside and moved toward them. He needed his daughter, only she can take away all the unwanted thoughts out of his head. He approached them and without saying a word to her, he took Rhianna from her. Little Rhianna snuggled in her father's arms, making him smile.

"Daddy's girl, huh?" Avantika teased but felt immensely happy seeing her son in role of the father.

"She is my princess." Rey kissed Rhianna's cheek and walked away from there. He was standing in a corner, with his daughter in his arms. 

"You know, Angel, the girl i love is getting engaged to someone but all i could think is, about your mother. Isn't it strange?" Rey whispered meekly, what he couldn't share with anyone, he shared with his little angel who stare at him quietly, not understanding what he was saying.

Rhianna leaned on her father's shoulder and closed her eyes, making him feel heavenly. He loves this feeling of a proud dad.

The engagement ceremony proceed, Priya and Ayan exchanged rings. The sight burned his inside, but he didn't let the anger showed on his face. His fury doubled the amount when his gaze fall over taani, approaching him with a blank look.

"Whats wrong?" She asked him, confusingly and concern for him.

"You are not my wife, so don't act like one." The fury blinded him and he hissed in anger. 

"I'm not. If there was a stranger in your place, I would have reacted in same way. Don't give so much importance to yourself, SIR." A fierce reply came from her, increasing the level of his anger. It has always done. He wanted to see her in pain, but she never gave him that satisfaction.

"I f**king hate you." He growled lowly, taani shrugged her shoulders in response and took Rhianna from him.

"Good for you." He heard her low tone before she walked away from there. He groaned inwardly. Dealing with her is ten time more tougher than dealing with a kid. But in all this, he knew one thing.

She is going to be death of him one day.

And i complete Book One with this chapter. Hope you all liked the last chapter.

Book Two - The Billionaire's Sweethearts will be up very soon.

And thank you so much for the awesome response on this book.

Please do leave your feedback one last time :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congo.do updt book 2 soon.awesum epi but rey is still so confused
Magpie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing part...plz continue soon... I'm addicted...
Archi_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
m in love with billionaire trilogy !
sona_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i m waiting for bookk 2 jaldi
miss_nerdy thumbnail
Update book 2 soon...n ya please show some lovey dovey scenes of taarey in it 
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!!
Start the new book soon, please!
Cant wait! :D
sneharay thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update..
This is one of my fav story written by u
Just loved all the updates
arnavmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is one of my fav story written by u
Just loved all the update
Can't wait for 2 book
divi_divyana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... what will happen to Rey... don't understand he is falling for taani... update soon the second book