Why should RT be forgiven?

dksamma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Please tell me why no one gave that jackass a piece of their mind. I can't believe they just let him walk around scott free!!! 
Seriously!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn they didn't give him a telling off.
This ain't fair cvs.
Leela twinkle and maahi all need to re him.
Him accusing leela of loving one beti more than other can't be taken lightly he just accused his wife 
Like is he real. Gonna have real issue with cvs if they did this 
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So I'm literally watching the episode as I type and I'm here like W*F is going on? RT spoke two lines, TWO FRICKING LINES when I wanted a full fledged apology. The man doesnt shut up when nobody wants him to talk and now that I actually want something, I get two lines. 

I am not very happy right now. Twinj romance better make up for this. 
twinjaddict thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
How could Twinkle just let him go with a "elder's dont ask for forgiveness" I wanted her not to talk to him and for Kunj to protect her for that. I wanted Leela to STAY angry at RT for even thinking that Twinkle had killed Mahi. I wanted Mahi to ask RT how he could think Twinkle killed her.
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I so knew he would be forgiven easily. And i don't like it one tiny but. He needs to be given a tough time by his wife and daughter. 
I so.wish yuvi tried to bury RT instead if Mahi and succeeded in it
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was really disappointed too. I had a feeling that they'd brush RT's stupid behaviour under the carpet and make Twinkle mouth those dialogues how an elder doesn't ask for forgiveness! Your father accused you of killing your sister! That doesn't warrant easy forgiveness! That too for such a lame apology! I hate how at times TEI glosses over important scenes
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wasn't this the same guy who refused Twinkle from going to Mahi's funeral?

I knew this was gonna rushed but I expected a sincere apology at the least...like the way he treated her and Leela...what happened to the Twinkle who wouldn't forgive people who wronged her mother?

prem_diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
seriously leela should make him fall at her feet and beg for forgiveness and he should leave both his daughters to her and head back to london to his business and out of our lives.

I agree Twinkle will forgive her dad out of niceness but he needs a flashback of all the anap shanap he told her and hang his head in shame...
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yo Shwetha, I desperately need a GIF post today. Seriously I'm in a foul mood ðŸ˜†
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The answer is his behind deserves to be kicked off a cliff. NO FORGIVENESS.