waiting fr him to b an awesome hubby
pls update soon
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update. Loved it.
Rey is in love with his daughter.
He still find taani cute. 
He is going to take taani n rihaana with him.
What will be his familys reaction.
Waiting for next part😊
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update... 
I like this loving daddy..
I hope one day he will accept taani as he as accept Rhianna... 
congrats for the second thread...
labiba_islam thumbnail
Awww the father daughter bonding started
Taani going to meet his parents with her daughter 
How will they react?
Waiting for the next part 
Update the next one soon 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-12 : Meeting The Singhania's

Rey parked his car outside the singhania mansion, Taani looked out of the window and gaped at the magnificent mansion infront of her. Though she herself come from a pretty rich family, she wasn't used to all the luxury yet, her father believe in living a simple life and the same he had taught to her too.

"Lets go." Rey's voice broke her trance, he stepped out of the car and come to her side, he opened the door for her surprising. So Hitler knows how to be a gentleman.She held Rhianna close to her and stepped out of the car, nervousness bubbled up inside her and she wonder how his family will react after meeting her and Rhianna.

Rey started walking followed by her. She took slow baby steps. They walked inside the mansion. Her hazel roam around curiously, when they walked inside, she noticed an middle aged couple sitting in living room, once they noticed Rey, they came to him. A lady, who she guessed as his mother, hugged him followed by his father.

She was standing behind with Rhianna in her arms, waiting patiently as he met his parents. She looked around, her eyes widen in surprise when she caught her sister Priya descending down the stairs with Ayan, he had his arm wrapped around her. Tomorrow was their engagement day, it had totally slipped from her mind.

Taani avert her gaze away from him and look at him, who had noticed priya and ayan too.

"Oh! Hey, bro. Glad you came for my engagement." His brother stepped forward and hugged him before he moved back and pulled priya in his arms who was smiling over sweetly at ayan. Priya stand on her toes and placed a sloppy kiss on ayan's cheek. Taani shifted her gaze to rey, she could tell he was angry by the sight before him, but did a pretty job in hiding it from others. He look troubled, like he was in some conflict. And She was shocked with herself at how easily she could read him.

"Taani-" Finally someone noticed her, and it was priya. She look at her elder sister, who was shocked seeing here there.

"What are you doing here? And who's baby it is?" Priya moved toward her and asked her, Taani grew nervous, she could feel all the eyes on herself. She hates it.She gasped in surprise when he came by her side and held her hand in his.

"Mom-dad, she is taani, my wife and she is rhianna, my daughter." Rey introduced them to his parents who were shocked like taani was, she was about to open her mouth to protest when he tighten his grip on her hand, silencing her. Taani masked her shocked expressions and look at his family members, all were quite shocked including her sister. God! Are they going to hate her now?

She bite her lower lip, she never felt this nervous before not even when she got to know she is having a baby and she has to take care of her child alone.

"Rey! When you got married? And why you never informed us?" His mother sounded disappointed.

"Avantika, We can't change anything now but lets welcome our daughter-in-law and grand-daughter." The senior singhania means, his father spoke. She mentally thanked her sister who used to talk about his family when they were living together, atleast she knows about his family little and won't make a fool out of herself infront of them.

"You are right, Ranvijay, but don't think i have forgiven you, Rey. But i won't take out your anger on my bahu and grand-daughter." Avantika said to him and she moved toward taani.

"I'm impressed, Rey. Good choice, son. She is beautiful. And just look at this cute angel, aw..she is so cute." Avantika beamed meeting Taani and Rhianna. She took Rhianna in her arms and placed a kiss on her chubby cheek.

Then avantika took him to ranvijay, who was elated to meet her. Rhianna was enjoying the attention, in just few minutes little angel had all of them wrapped around her tiny finger. His parents looked too happy to meet them and she was glad to see their positive reaction but she needed answers from Rey, for the lie he had spoke to all about her being his wife when in reality, she is just his child's mother.

She was looking for an opportunity to talk to him but he seems busy in manaofy his mother who was angry with him for hiding about his marriage, which was another cute sight to witness. She had never seen his this side, he was a perfect son, she knew that. 

Just then her gaze fall over her sister, who was standing in corner and glaring at her. Confusing her yet again. What wrong she did now?

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it

Res
Unres..
Amazingg..
Loved the way their family reacted !
Waiting why priya is glaring her...Edited by ndcdance - 8 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice one...
rey introduced taani as his wife...!!
well evn I wnt to knw d reason behind dis...
I jst taani's sister dnt create any mess now...
thnx fr pm...