Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update di
Taani and Rhianna part is adorable
i can't Wait to see rey and rhianna meeting
Plz plz update soon di
manan_vrushan thumbnail
awsm update...so finaly rihana z gna meet her dad...i wndr wat wud b Rey's reaction...🤔
jst hope dat he wnt burst out on her...
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I so love this stry so much hmm it's really sad on knowing her family doesn't care abt her at all taani is strong girl I Luv her she know how to move on and how to be strong aww I Luv her Frdshp with ash their Frdshp was cutee so only few ppl know abt rihana hmm who was following taani was it rey? I so want to know this aww rihana is hungry ohhh rey is going India & he is taking taani along with him as his PA I wonder what will be her family reaction after seeing her hehe taani talking to rihana abt her dad & Yayy she is in daddy team already haha I Luv this part I am glad that taani is going to rey abt their baby I can't wait to see his reaction pls update now thanks for PM
rashmi.p thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update was nice..but there r so many confusions or shall I say questions.1stly is ash boy or a girl? who was that guy following taani?if it was Rey..y the hell he was following her. y doesn't let her be herself..poor taani all the time she has to bear his rudeness and still she cares for him.y she is like this.. y she is not giving it back to him.now how she is going to tell him abt baby..I hope again he is not going blame her for this and what a family she has they abandoned her for one mistake that to which she committed when she was not in senses..I dnt want her to accept Rey that easily...and hmmm till now we didnt get rey's pov on all this and the actual reason of his angriness on her is it just coz of that night or something else is there???thanks for pm.tc
Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update

Love
Anna
Snehalokwani200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chpt 5 
Awesome blossom update 
Amazing 
Don't know why rey is behaving like this when he is equally responsible doing that mistake ( - ' )
He is seriously heartless now 
Okk byee read to next update now
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Ch-8 : Meeting The Daddy Singhania

She packed her and Rhianna's things, her heart was beating loudly against her ribcage. Today her little secret will be out in front of him and she had no idea how he will react. Will he reject Rhianna like he rejected her? Or will he accept her as his daughter? But what will happen after that? She had too many questions running in her head but there was no one to answer.

The ring of her cell phone broke her trance, she picked up her cell phone and look at the screen, it was Rey's call. She picked up the call immediately.

"Hello, sir."

"Ms. Shekhawat. I'm waiting outside your house. Come with your luggage-" She heard his voice, she drew a sharp breath.

"Okay, sir." Taani ended the call. She turned to Jessica.

"Can you help me, please? I'll carry the luggage, can you bring Rhianna and her car seat with you?" Taani asked her politely. Jessica nodded with a smile. Taani thanked her, she carried her and rhianna's luggage and walked out of the house, followed by Jessica who had little rhianna in her arms. She locked the house properly and moved out of the apartment building.

Taani saw his car parked outside her apartment building, he was standing near the car. She moved toward him, her brows knitted in confusion when she found a lady of age same as hers, sitting on the passenger seat of the car. She masked her confused expression and kept her face blank as she approached him.

Rey took bags from her and kept them in the car. He turned to her when he noticed her and the little baby in the arms of the girl standing next to taani.

"Bye, Angel. I'm gonna miss you alot, baby-" Jessica kissed her cheek before she handed her to taani. Jessica handed her the car seat cum carry cot and walked away from there.

"Who is she?" Rey's voice caught her attention. She turned to him, his eyes were trained on Rhianna. She gulped down the lump formed in her throat. Should she tell him everything? But decided not to talk to him right now, she doesn't want to talk about their personal life in front of unknown people. 

"She is Rhianna. My daughter. She is coming with me, I can't leave her alone-" 

Taani introduced her to him, as her daughter. She watched him curiously, observing his expression to read what he was thinking, but his face was devoid of any kind of emotion. He was just staring at Rhianna, without even blinking.

"Rey! Whats taking you so long? Lets go, our flight is on time-" The lady sitting in car spoke, which broke his trance. He blinked his eyes and avert his gaze away from Rhianna.

"One minute, Sharon." He said to her. Then he turned to taani, who was standing there quietly. He took car seat from her hand and fixed it on the back seat of the car. Taani was watching him silently, she couldn't make out anything from his behavior.

"Get inside." He mumbled with blank expressions, taani sat inside the car then made Rhianna comfortable in her car seat. She gasped when he came forward and checked the car seat's straps are tight and locked properly. Taani was staring at him with blinking. Her trance was broken when sharon spoke, she tore her gaze away from Rey and look at the lady sitting on the passenger seat.

"Hey, I'm sharon, Rey's best friend."  Sharon introduced herself to her.

"I'm taani, Rey sir's personal assistant." Taani smiled softly at her.

"Your daughter is cute. Whats her name?" Sharon asked her, looking Rhianna was staring at Rey, who was making sure Rhianna is comfortable and safe in her car seat.

Protective already? She chuckled mentally at her thought.

"Her name is Rhianna, but i like to call her angel. She is angel of my life." Taani told her, sharon smiled at her. Rey was listening at her silently, then closing the door of the back seat, he sat on the driver seat and started the engine. Sharon was speaking to Rey while he would answer in one or two word, whenever needed. She could tell they both were really close to each other. And the other thing caught his attention was, how Rey was driving slowly and carefully while he kept stealing glances at Rhianna.

It confused her, he confused her. And she doubt she will ever be able to understand him.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Snehalokwani200 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chpt 6 awesome.e update 
Loved it 
Oops didn't expected this 
Maybe priya is already cheating on rey no one knows 
Need to give feedback to remaining parts byee