AA written updates - Friday, April 1st 2016

Sang_aptech thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
AA Friday April 1st- Written Updates:

Reva and Murugesan talking over phone. Dad informs about Andal's pregnancy. Reva asks him not to inform her about all this. Dad says he thought she would be happy and thatsy he informed. Reva says she doesn't have to care about anyone who doesn't care for her. She says when he is not worried and started moving on with his life then why should she worry about him. She asks dad to not call from now on otherwise he would make her weak. She would also feel like talking to Appa, mama aatukutti Nu which she doesn't want so she says she is going to change her cell no. She says it doesn't mean I hate u but I love you so much and I don't want your love to make me weak thatsy I'm doing this. I'll give birth to my kid,raise him well and keep informing you all the milestones in my life and she switches off.

Vadivu crying for Reva. Too much. She never understood her or her love and Even after knowing that she loves Sakthi she and Aarusaamy wanted to split them and split them as wished and now putting up drama as if she loves & cares for her daughter and all. So stupid.
Anyway Vadivu asks M the whereabouts of Reva. M says he doesn't know. He says it all happened only because of all your bad deeds and for throwing Andal out of this house, Revathi has made you suffer by leaving you Nu. Aaru comes there. M asks him not to pretend as if he loves his siblings after making Az signing the property papers. He asks the mom & son combo that why are thinking and worrying about someone who is too far from them instead of the person who is near by. He suggests as a Papavimochanam let us get back Andal and do all good things to her and that good deeds will take care of our daughter wherever she is Nu.

Sakthi..Just hate his characterization. Never seen him doing any work as a MLA. Always drinking, doing stupid things, staying with villi and giving her more and more chances to win and then crying. Cha...worst story ever.
so Sakthi and Poosari wasting their time in temple. He says he doesn't feel like going home and that he cannot start a life with Malar Nu and that for all the mistakes he did he is ready to suffer like this Nu. Andal comes there. She indirectly informs her brother that she is carrying now. Sakthi so happy and indirectly asks her what she wants. She says she just wants all her relations to be together and goes off. Sakthi so happy that he is becoming a Mama. Goes back to his house and Mavattam's drama starts that Mapillai you are great, a gentleman athu Ithu Nu because he has accepted Malar Nu.

Next Week Precap:

Mavattam says that a woman becomes complete only when she becomes a mom. Uff..Filmy dialogue. Argg..Mavattam says he always used to worry that his sister wouldn't get this bhagyam Nu but now Sakthi yin punyathule that has happened Nu. Sakthi shocked. Ellam panitu Why are you shocked now stupid?? Arggg. Just hate this story. I stopped watching this serial. Just for today's update I saw this annoying serial 😡 😡
Edited by Sang_aptech - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates..

AA has become Kandraviyin Ucham...
Edited by nithya.. - 8 years ago
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sang for the updates. Me too had quit this serial. Personally i hate concept of 2 wife etc. But will watch every monday for the sake of updates i guess hereafter ðŸ˜†
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sangeetha for the updates.
I really have no clue why they have to kill the story no one seems to like it if it for drama even then this does not make sense.

Any one have email or contact fro production team?
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: migan

Thanks Sangeetha for the updates.

I really have no clue why they have to kill the story no one seems to like it if it for drama even then this does not make sense.

I think it's just to shock the viewers to know what is the outcome ... ðŸ˜† Though there are many other ways to prolong the serial instead of this silly Malar track .. ðŸ˜¡

So now no chance Reva will accept him unless Malar dies. Maybe her kid will survive though.