Update soon :)
Thanks for the PM :)
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
waiting for an update eagerly.
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
plz update soon. I luv ur on hold work sacred love .plz can u continue that & also devils desire .they are my fav.plz plz.a small hearty request.u r an amazing person.
Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely update! 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ch 7 : Affectionate

When next morning, taani woke up, she was confused not finding him beside her. She got up and checked in washroom, then walked out of the bedroom when she didn't found him there. Her frown deepened when she couldn't find him anywhere, she was walking pass by kitchen, her steps came to an halt when she heard noises from inside. Hoping she is there, she walked inside the kitchen. Her eyes widen in surprise when she found him inside, busy in cooking.

He sensed her presence, her enchanting smell hit his nostrils, making him aware she is in same room as his. He lifted his gaze off the pan and looked at front, where she was standing. He chuckled seeing her shocked expression, which brought her back in to reality. She closed her mouth and walked toward him.

"Why are you cooking? You could have wake me-" Taani started off, Rey shook his head at her.

"I wanted to cook for you. And i know you don't like to get up early in the morning-" Rey mumbled, her heart skipped a beat as her mind registered his words. His tone was feathery soft, soothing to her ears.

"Thats true. I'm not a morning person."  She mumbled sheepishly, feeling embarrassed to admit that to him, which made him smile.

"I know." He whispered, looking into her eyes which made her feel shy. 

"Do you need any help?" Taani asked him politely, in her usual sweet tone. Rey nodded his head negatively. He made her sit on the chair and continued his work while he keep on talking to her about random stuff.

"Your cheese omelet and orange juice, sweetheart." Rey served her favorite breakfast, he took seat beside her. He served himself some pasta that he had cooked for himself.

"Umm..Yumm!" She moaned as she took a bite of the omelet. Rey smiled, her appreciation made his efforts worth.

"Want some pasta?" Rey asked her, though he already know her answer.

"No." Taani refused politely, since she hate pasta with passion. Rey nodded and ate his food. Taani shook her head, all the men in her family are mad behind pasta which was out of her understanding.

"Thank you for the breakfast. It was yummiest omelet-" Taani smiled at him, Rey leaned and pecked her lips which made her gasp.

"What do you want to do today?" Rey asked her, Taani shrugged in response, having no plans in her mind. He placed the empty dishes in dishwasher, they washed their hands and walked upstairs in their bedroom. Rey sat on the couch and pulled her on his lap. Taani was nervous at first, but then got comfortable sitting on his lap.

"Tomorrow we are going back, then after four days, is our engagement. Everything is happening so quickly. Haina?" Taani asked him, she brushed his hair strands from his forehead.

"May be! But are you ready for this? Being my fiance will bring lots of changes in your life-" Rey asked her, her heart skipped a beat, realizing he was asking for her opinion regarding their relation which nobody had done before, not that she had any complains about her marriage getting fixed with him, but still it gives her happiness that her life partner thought about her feelings too. She had fallen for him since she didn't even knew meaning of love. Since start he had been kind, caring toward her, which made her feel special.

"I'm ready. But i want to say something to you." Taani replied instantly, His head shot up, a sudden happiness seep through him.

"Shoot."

"You are very famous, media keep eye on your every move, but can we keep our relation private? I mean, I do not wish my life's every moment to print in page 3. I'm not used to all this." Taani said to her, nervously fidgeting with her fingers. Rey understood what she was trying to say, their fathers had always make sure she stays away from media and lame-light, giving her the normal life she wants.

"I know and don't worry, our moments will be exclusive, just for us." Rey assured her, making her smile. Rey sweetly peck on her lips, making her feel shy.

"I have to take bath, can i go?" Taani asked him, in low tone.

"Only if you let me join me? I won't mind helping you in bath-" Rey winked at her, making her turn red in embarrassment.

"No. I'll manage." She whispered in barely audible tone. Rey chuckled at her response, letting her know he was just teasing her.

"Go. And come soon-" Rey said to her, he gave a peck on her lips, taani got up, taking her clothes from her cupboard she ran inside the washroom.

Taani held his hand and intertwined her fingers with his as they walked on the sand, barefoot. 

"Its so peaceful here." Taani mumbled, Rey hummed in response, agreeing with her. They were near the water, when Rey scooped her in his arms and went inside the water, surprising her as he throw her in water. Taani giggled, she started splashing water on him. She had never expected him to behave so childishly, he was too reserved and serious to behave like this.

"Rey! Ah! Leave me!" Taani shouted as he started tickling her, holding her in from back, he spin her around making her laugh whole heartedly. They enjoyed themselves, not aware of the problems waiting for them in mumbai.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago