Nice update

He is missing her soo much

thanks yaar , he is indeed 😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Armor_ishra..

o god shivangi 

again yaar u give such a short update...
u stopped at wrong time yaar
jaldi milwado na dono ko...
hope raman understand his love for ishu soon
update soon
thanx for the pm

thanks yaar milwaati hun soonish😉
shivangi838 thumbnail

thanks deepika😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayhm0001

Superb update
Unite ishra soon
Cont.soon

thanks yaar😃
shivangi838 thumbnail
Hey all i am here with a crucial chapter of this SS , hope u enjoy it

Chapter 37

Raman accepted his offer as he did not wanted to stay alone. He did not knew what direction his thoughts might take and then he might end up calling Her and god knows what he wud end up saying? In his dad's room raman arranged the beautiful chess pieces on top of board. His dad sat opposite him and made the first move. Raman started countering him.

As game progressed his dad said-"u know raman I always worried that mere aur tumhari maa ke rishte ki wajah se tumpar galat asar hua hai ...it has scarred u for life I felt."

Raman looked up at his dad in indecision. He never liked speaking abt his mom and after she had left them he had told his dad and daadi to never ever talk of the woman again. But today raman cud nt bring himself to shut his dad up as he was not feeling that angry listening to his mom's name. maybe his anger was on a different target this time?

He admitted saying-" main yeh toh nahi keh sakta ki Mujhe bilkul farak nahi pada..."

"I know hurting u is the only regret I have raman. Mujhe pata tha ki main kiss cheez mein kadam rakh raha hun par tum ...tum bewajah victim bann gaye hamari wajah se." his dad said.

"u mean even after all the years of pain she put u through u dnt regret being wid her? Why not dad?" raman asked shockingly.

"when it came to the choice ki ya toh main uske saath kuch din bita kar iss rishte ko chance de loon ya phir use poori tarah se kho doon...toh it was no brainer for me raman...I believe in the saying that its better to have d loved and lost than never to have loved at all." His dad completed his philosophy.

"toh aapne khud apne aap ko who dard ke liye taiyaar kar liya? Kaun karta hai aise dad?" raman asked unbelievably.

"a man in love" his father smiled saying. "the thought of never sharing a day wid her. Never waking up wid her , never holding her in my arms, never seeing her laugh or cry or get angry was not something I cud give up. I was willing to settle for all that she cud give for however long she cud." Dad completed.

"and jab who chali gayin toh? Why did u chose to stay alone then?" raman asked.

His dad gave a laugh and said-" it was nt for lack of trying son but I never met anyone who made me feel anything even close to what I felt for ur mom," he gave a shrug and said-" I had those precious years wid her and if I had to, even knowing how it wud end, I had choosen her all over again. After all it was nt her fault she was forced to give up whom she truly loved and had to settle for me instead. U cannot help how u feel for someone." He completed.

His words roared in raman's head. It felt eerily similar to what he felt for ishita. This past week without her had made him realize how much he wanted her in his life. He wanted to share all that he was and all that he wanted to be only wid her. Everything seemed meaningless without her. He cud not believe he had not realized sooner what she meant to him.

Ishita was right...he was an emotional coward. Despite knowing how it wud end his father had been willing to take the risk to love and here he was drinking himself to ruin unable to get his courage up to tell the woman he loved what he felt for her.

The woman he loved...damn it felt sooo right and soo good to finally let go and accept that he loved ishita.

Now all he had to do was to tell ishita how he felt and beg her for another chance. But serious doubts engulfed him and made him feel insecure. If she wud have felt even an inch of what he felt for her then she wud not have left him right? Was he always meant to lose the women in his life? Was he meant to be alone just like his father? His heart raced as the questions swarmed him.

Oblivious to frantic thoughts of his son, raman father continued-" beta I am happy that u found what I did. The happiness in ur eyes when ishita is around and the restlessness u show when she is nt here ...its speaks volumes. I knw everything is not as it shld be but whatever u do..dnt let her go. She is the best thing that's happened to u."

"I knw dad. I have been a fool for a long time now but not any more now. And its checkmate." Raman said wid a slight smile.

"u always had smooth moves young man," grumbled his dad.

The part of him that had been scared abt love for so long exulted in the freedom of admitting his love openly, but the part of him that had been hurt by the rejection he had been dealt wid his mom and his ex was nervous as hell.  He picked up his cell phone to call ishita but it went to voicemail. 

He called up her landline but unanswered. Her office number was picked up by mihika who told him that ishita had gone on a vacation and had not left any contact number. She had assumed ishita was be wid him and was surprised by his ignorance. He had no answers for her and hung up as quickly as he cud.

When he caught up wid ishita he was going to give her a piece of mind. How dared she disappeared without a word? Could'nt she have left him a note or a text or something? What if she never wanted to see him again? She had already refused his proposal...what is she refused his love as well? A lot of ifs plagued him as he set about finding her.

He knew a couple of her friends but they knew nothing. Neither did her boss who told him she was on an indefinite leave and did not knew where she went. Raman became frantic as he exhausted all his sources to find out where she was. Another week passed before he accepted defeat and went to his last resort. His friend...her brother BALA.

precap -ishu's haalat after breakup.

so hows it? waiting

Love❤️

Shivangi

Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
-----------------
Unres
------------------
Well The update was awesome as always
Raman n his dad's talk was too good
Just loved it.
So finally hamari Buddhu Hero ko yeh toh pata chal gaya that he loves Ishita
But kahan ho hamari heroine?
Infinite leave leke kahan chali gayi madam?
Well I want next update asap😊
Edited by Roohachu - 8 years ago
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dr
cont soon
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Us update k baad
I want an asap update