Truning good characters in to bad...

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

We see characters turning into good or bad all of a sudden in our awesome TV shows!!!! Recent example is Prithvi of KYPH.

Do we agree here??

Can a person change overnight from such a good person into a bad one???

Or vice versa. Can a person change overnight from such a bad person into an angel on Earth???

What are our views on that???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1 n only-rajeev thumbnail
no......i hvnt seen any person wid a shade of black or white ...everyone is a mix of both......sum gud things sum bad...

..bt ekta ka kya karein.....usse yeh sab nahi pata
Aparna_BD thumbnail
Yes its stupid to show that suddenly a character turns very evil . Its such a common thing to do in hindi serials . Ofcourse it doesn't work like that in real life !!
Misty thumbnail
The drastic changes in characters, really make you think if we want to watch the shows. We are interested in role they are playing and all of a sudden, he turns evil. Cant the makers think before making the wild change, wheather public will like it or not
sweetsorrow18 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i dont think anyone ever changes like that overnight
everyone has a bit of good and a bit of evil in them...
the shows just show a sudden change for higher trp ratings

i like prithvi evil
because i didnt like him before, but i didnt have a reason
now i have a reason to not like him lolz

Signora2 thumbnail
It should not be done,it would be very stupid to show a very positive character turning negative after a gap of say a year. From the very beginning they should show the negative shades bit by bit to make it realistic.    
For sure soap makers have a penchant for doing anything and everything.
signora2
uma_shanmugam thumbnail
In real life its not possible for overnight changes... as its their inborn characteristics.. In movies, since they compressing few years, month lifestyle in 2-3hrs show they does that. Movies/series should be taken as entertainment, and if it teaches good, we can think of it and adapt to the life. Never possible for overnight changes.. Odd still when good become evil.. and evil by birth become good just with minor incident.

real life incident.. which so bitter that they cant forget for rest of life can lead to changes...
ME_T thumbnail
no. it takes time for thigns to change. even then. if u do. it takes time 4 ppl to see u in ur changed form.
kkhushbu thumbnail
its only in our great serials when all of a sudden devta becomes shaitan...and shaitan becomes devta...
in real life normal people are mixture of good and bad !!!
meha thumbnail
There CAN be gradual change in aperson but over-night it cant.... thats sounds somewhat starnge but ekta is one of the strangest person so she uses these strange ideas!