Ek toh chotu update
Uper se Ishra separation
Well in a way its cool
I mean door rahegi toh kamse kam hamari uss buddhu hero ko akal toh aayega
He's missing Ishu sooo much
Awww that's cute
But apni ego hurt nahin hona chaahiye
Kya krun iss Raavan ka?😡

aww dnt kill me plzzz jaldi jaldi ishra ko milwane ki koshish karungi i promise plzz .😳..thanks 4 reading yaar😊
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maduragymhasium

congrats for second thread dear

beautifully written emotional update dear

happily started reading that it going to be ishra proposing their love but you shocked me by giving ishra separation dear😭

i love it dear but feel bad for ishra separation dear

unable to see them like this dear

please make them together soon dear

continue soon cant wait please give happiest update dear

thanks 4 reading yaar😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vaishnavi28

beautiful story dear

loved it😊😊
continue soon
plz pm me when u update next part

thanks , will pm u vaishnavi😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roophundal

Please update soon dear,m waiting

will do thanks😊
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranisa123

nice update dr.continue soon

thank u , will do soon😃
shivangi838 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandu1234

Waiting for ur update
Update soon
Congrats for the thread

thank u so much , will update soon😊
Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When will U Update Shiva?
shivangi838 thumbnail
hey all i am back with next chap and today i wud like 2 tell u all that this story wud have a total of 39 chapters and an epilogue out of which 38th chap is gonna be a MAJOR ONE 😉 so be ready for these last few chapters before the end.

chapter 36

As raman stood under the shower with scalding hot water dripping down his tightly muscled frame, he banged his fist against the glass wall in frustration. The glass plane rattled under his onslaught. It had been a week since he had last seen her and in that time he had picked up the phone over a hundred times to call or text her. But he had not done the either. And every moment of the week he had been miserable. He had been constantly haunted by thoughts of her.

He had visited her facebook and twitter accounts too many times to check for updates. There was silence there too. He was desperate for news of her. He thought of getting his daadi to call ishita but the thought of answering her million questions in his current state of mind did not appeal to him at all.

He turned to turn off water and the stepped out of the shower. He decided to call her himself on the pretext of inviting her to the success bash of the film. He felt warmth steal over him at the thought of hearing her voice again. His housekeeper waylaid him as soon as he stepped downstairs for dinner.

"sir ishita madam sent a bag", he was informed indicating a paper bag that was filled to the brim with stuff.

It felt so good to hear her name , he thought and asked " who brought it here?" he asked eagerly.

"a messenger boy from her office", replied the housekeeper. Raman wanted to snatch the bag and look through it immediately.

"sir khana laga doon?" housekeeper asked.

"ruko thodi der plz", raman said as he forced himself to casually pick up the bag and take it with him to the living room. He shut the door behind him and took a long breath. Even the bag smelled of her. As he opened it, a few clothes and various odd items stumbled out of the bag. She must be in a hurry to get rid of me, he thought. 

His body vibrated with anger as his eyes fell on a midnight blue velvet ring box at the bottom of the bag.

She had better not returned IT, he thought furiously. But as he opened the box a huge ring blinked up at him from the soft bed. It seemed to mock him. He cud understand that she did not want any of his stuff at her place but returning the ring was an insult to him. It had been a gift and she had thrown it back on his face. He flung the box to the far end of the room.

This was it, he decided, he was going to rip her off his life and thoughts. He stalked to bar cabinet and poured himself a double shot of whiskey. He did not stop until he was roaring drunk and passed out on the couch.

The morning was no better. He woke up with a splitting headache that worsened his mood. Despite his determination his thoughts strayed to ishita, but they were laced with anger, at himself for thinking about her and at her occupying his every waking thought. He peeked at his watch and groaned. 

He had promised to have lunch with his dadi but he was not up to meeting her. Only the thought of her disappointment made him ease his long legs off the couch.

Later as he made his way into his dad's house he hoped they wud nt ask him too many questions about ishita although he knew his luck wud not favor him in this regard as invitation had included ishita as well. There were bound to be questions that he was not at all ready to answer then and he dreaded them. Both his dad and dadi turned towards him as he entered the hall for lunch.

"ishita's busy at work so she sends her apologies" raman lied and refused to meet his dad's eyes.

"arre yeh kya main cook se kehke uske favorites banwaye the" grumbled daadi and then continued-" achcha main kuch pack karwa dungi tum saath le jaana uske liye."

"daadi no I am going 2 a script narration from here and it will run for a long while... so I doubt if main aaj uss se miloonga." Raman explained evading the topic futher.

"chal maybe I shld call her and ask her 4 a dinner" daadi said sadly to which he piped in saying-" daadi who bhi late tak kaam kar rahi hai aaj...usne bataya tha Mujhe."

He really doubted if ishita wud like to socialize with his daadi after what had happened between them and they were almost over.

Luckily for him his daadi left it at that but the conversation during lunch revolved around ishita only and so often he wanted to yell at them to stop it but bit his tongue and held his patience. His dad did give him deep thoughtful looks and raman knew he was understanding more then he shld and wanted to get away as quickly as possible. But it was not to be as his dad invited him 4 a game of chess after lunch.

precap- raman's heart 2 heart wid his dad, will it help?

so how was it?

waiting

Love❤️

Shivangi