very nice
really different concept update soon
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hailly

Intresting start. Loved it.
Eagerly waiting to know what happned in the past.
Conyinue soon plz.

aww dear
thanks for reading πŸ˜³
Originally posted by: Phycho

WOW Di!!! This was SUPERB...loved it!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Ahhh bt di plz update soon...can't wait yaar!!!😭

aww anisha 
bas posting the next part dear
dnt cry πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
smileπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

aww thank you. you are sweet too 😳

aww you always make me smileπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
griffy.fz thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanvs

nice start dear 

it is interesting 
continue soon 

aww thanks dear
yes yes continuing !πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: Diy0

very nice
really different concept update soon
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks soo much!πŸ˜ƒ
griffy.fz thumbnail

Thanks soo much for the amazing response!! means so much!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Part 2

I froze for a moment...It was as if I stood in the class...something dropped from my hands...and he turned...

and that moment ...everything stopped and not in a romantic way...

The promise of not crossing each others path lay broken in front of us...

Our eyes were locked with minds running with questions...flashbacks...arguments...thinking of the next step...

"Twinkle..." the same voice that had intrigued me so many years ago...the same voice I had sworn to forget... the same voice that still could make me weak...yes...weak...but no! I can't be weak...not after building myself all these years...

My boss entered the room...and what carried out was a blur...

Thankfully I had nothing to speak...I kept my head down...as every minute felt like an hour...

I knew he was catching glimpses of me... which ached my heart...ached my soul... it was all coming back... as memories started pouring out...

I rushed out of the room with excuse of attending to urgent business...an action i regretted immediately... it showed weak side of me... and the also the one hour rantings of my boss which had followed...further added to my regret...

This was not the solution...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been two days since my meeting...with that known stranger...with that friend who was no more one...and it's like time has frozen for me.

I have been unable to understand the situation. I took a day off yesterday but today I had to go to office. I was questioned by my boss whether I wanted to stay on the case. I knew that he was just being sarcastic. After all a corporate firm like mine had no place for emotions just like I wanted ...just like I was ...???

maybe yes ...maybe no...

My boss thought I was getting offered a place somewhere else and that is why I was behaving detached.

I need to be strong I need to let the memories fade into nothingness

I picked my diary and felt this was the only way...I had to finally come in terms with my past and that is how I can move on...

Dear diary

Mistakes are those actions which you regret...but then some mistakes make you happy for a while...and maybe that is how humans evolve...we evolve from our own doings...from our experiences...maybe 10 years before ... i would not have imagined...myself evolving into the person I was today.

It is better that the past remains in past...nothing good has ever come off from looking backwards. But I also need to face the realities of my past...speak up the things I have kept in my heart for so long as forbidden secrets.

There are some memories that remain vivid in your mind even if years pass...but what is weird for me ...is all his memories are vivid for me even today. I had shut them away... in hope that if this forbidden secret remained locked.. then the reality will remain hidden.

The college I had entered with hope to change my life norms...did bring change but in unexpected ways.

I still remember how my story or should I dare say our story?...Kunj and Twinkle's story ?...began?

Few  months had passed of college and our friendship had not yet started,,, we talked in indirect ways as surprisingly or co incidentally we had common friends... One of the art that I had mastered all my school life was to hide my emotions which I felt embarrassed about. There were no second thoughts that I did like Kunj but to accept it to even myself even today is difficult. I remember convincing my friends that I had no feelings for him...I did a good job in convincing which will become clearer as I write my story...oh our story...these convincing sessions were more for me and less for others. But somewhere I knew ...or I had a gut feeling that he knew...but then what ensued made me feel that even he denied the feelings...

From awkward smiles...to quick hi's...to short conversations...to hours of chit chat...how I progressed even I don't know...But I do remember our first conversation.

I was leaving class when the same husky voice called out to me..."Twinkle"...I turned...somewhere butterflies attempted to flutter and I held my book more tightly

" yeah Kunj"...

"I need notes of yesterday's class...I wasn't present and neither were my other friends"

He stressed a bit on others...so did that mean I was his friend?...a tiny hope rose which I shot down immediately...

"yeah sure but they are in my locker"

"Oh...so...can I walk with you to it?"

His small smile...his eager eyes...his cute dimples...well yeah I was falling...

"yeah sure..." ..and I smiled...one of those effortless smiles...which even my controlling heart could not stop...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

She is the same...just her smile is missing...her beautiful smile...oh how much I missed you Twinkle Taneja...

Do let me know how you all found this part

Thanks for all the love

Part 3

Cheers

Griffy

Edited by griffy.fz - 8 years ago
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww tht was superb update Griffy. loved the diary part so much. it makes me so connected to the story and a very good idea to know the past. really loving it coz i love emotional updates. excited to know what happened and what will happen. Thank you so much for this brilliant update
griffy.fz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

aww tht was superb update Griffy. loved the diary part so much. it makes me so connected to the story and a very good idea to know the past. really loving it coz i love emotional updates. excited to know what happened and what will happen. Thank you so much for this brilliant update

awww you are just soo soo sweet

I almost have tears ..reading your comment!
you made my day yaar!😳😳
will update soon
Thanks soo much
love yaπŸ˜ƒ
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice story u got going
continue soon