Memories - TWINJ FF new part Page 52! - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely emotional update.
Please continue soon eagerly waiting to see what is going to happen.
wow awesome update dear
i just loved it
iam feeling sad for twinj
why is twinkle behaving like this
iam excited to read more
plzzz do continue soon
Originally posted by .Anisha.

Loved the update πŸ˜³
do continue soon

Thanks dear..
yup updating πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by love-sucks

Thanks so much dear
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

This was amazing,and its getting interesting I need to knowwhat happened between them 10 years back.
This FF is surely Keeping me hooked I will say!
Aww that is so sweet of you Thanks dear!!
Hehe you have to wait for the secret πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Diy0

u r an amazingly beautiful writer
awesome update πŸ€— πŸ‘

πŸ€— πŸ€—
and you leave such beautiful comment
thanks dear
Originally posted by Sherni_Jerry

aww hug for you. you really deserve all the appreciations. glad i could make your day πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€—
love u dear
Originally posted by hailly

Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.

Thanks soo much dear😳
Originally posted by Phycho

Ahhh i'm not first one to comment!!!😭
koy gal nahi...πŸ˜ƒ 
Yaar di ...WHAT AN UPDATE...loved it to the core!!!! 
plz update soon nah!!!

your comment means a lot be it first or last 
thanks soo much dear
πŸ€—
Originally posted by iluvtwinj

That was a unique piece of writing 
Loved it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was really fantabulous πŸ˜ƒ
plzzz update soon...

Awww that is so nice of you I am so glad to read your comment πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by docritu99

Really interesting..!!
Very well write up..
Fab depiction.. What else do we want..
Loved it..
I hv this thing for flashback kind of stories.. U started on the very same note truly justifying the title.. So looking forward..
PS thanks for pm..
Waiting for next update already..

aww doc you just make my day with yr comments πŸ€—
you are gonna like this ff if you like flashbacksπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Thanks soo much dear πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by Duumps

Lovely emotional update.
Please continue soon eagerly waiting to see what is going to happen.

hehe thanks soo much yaarπŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—πŸ€—
Originally posted by kusharberry

wow awesome update dear
i just loved it
iam feeling sad for twinj
why is twinkle behaving like this
iam excited to read more
plzzz do continue soon

aww lina .. u r so sweet
this ff is intense.. so yh expect a lot of emotions😳
πŸ€—πŸ€—
thanks so much 

Thanks for all the love people.. means a lot 

Part 3

Dear diary

It is said you should be surrounded by those who make you feel valued...and loved. But the question is that do we value our own self? All my life I had given importance to other people opinions or feelings or thoughts over mine...and maybe that's what resulted in a mess. When for long you deny your own soul acceptance...when you don't try to fulfill its wishes your soul aches and its enthusiasm diminishes day by day.

I was unknown to this ...I kept pushing away my feelings for Kunj..I kept shutting them in box..and maybe that's why I eventually lost him and also a part of myself.

Every person has layers...has different shades...we show all shades to only those we truly are comfortable with...As days passed and our friendship progressed... I came to know more and more about Kunj.. He may look like a strong guy... but with every conversation we had... I discovered another shade..another side of him... and maybe he did too. From  an awfully shy person in the beginning to a complete crazy girl...he also saw it all...all?? No maybe he saw most of it... he didn't see the side which was falling in love with him...but he did catch glimpses of her crazy love eventually...which I know was not a good idea...he wasn't ready for it ...he was dealing with another mess of his own..

The discovery of Kunj's love side...unfortunately not for me...you know how you think you are in a fairy tale..u meet ..u like...u fall in love.. and yeah you have your forever... and then bam! Reality strikes... yes love happened but only on my side...and by the end I was convinced it was not love...well you can't blame me.. I still remember that phone call... that unraveled my sweet secret fairy tale

"Hey Twinkle...sleeping??"...I looked at the clock ... it was 2 am...the first thought was not that he called so late but the heaviness of his voice...I knew something was wrong...

"Hey Kunj ...what happened?"...

"Can we talk if you don't mind..." I looked at my roommate fast asleep...I came out of my room

"yeah tell..."

"I am sorry to call... I just didn't know what to do"

" what is wrong..you are scaring me..."

"Twinkle..." and then his voice broke "she left me and I don't know what I might do"

Somewhere a small part of my heart cracked... unaware that many more cracks were to come... unaware that eventually I will give it all and yet I won't be enough...and also unaware that it was beginning of a friendship of unspoken bond...a bond of love for me and a bond dependence for him...

To tell the truth it was not Kunj's fault that he had a girlfriend who left him and he turned to me for help... we were good friends...it was almost one year since we knew each other...even though I still ask my self why??

What pursued after this phone call and what lead to it cannot be explained in few lines...from a friendship so strong... to doubts...to fights ... to parting... my story has it all...except love his love...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Twinkle stared in the mirror..a confident 28 year old lawyer stared back at her ...trained to hide feelings still...her diary lay beside her bed...only they knew the tears she had shed last night... only they knew that beneath this strong girl was weak broken girl who had built these walls to protect this soul...

She thought " why are u back...why...? I was doing okay...I was fine... I was moving on!... "

Her phone rang..

An unknown number flashed on her screen...but she knew somewhere whose call it was ...

"hello..."

"hello...:" that voice was back and her heart sank..."Kunj here...I am calling regarding the meeting... I wanted the meeting to be on site so you can understand some of our terms and conditions"

She could manage just an okay

" I am messaging you the address... will you be there by 10 am?"

Again an okay was also she could manage

"Twinkle..." And her heart sank deeper but then she looked at the confident person in the mirror slowly falling apart...she straightened her face

" call me miss Taneja please...as we are cordial colleagues ... I will be there on time..."

And she cut the phone...

Her heart racing...a tear had found way through her eyes...and she knew...the story was unraveling again...

"why...Kunj why?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kunj kept the phone... he felt a tinge of anger.. a tinge of pain...

He thought "how hard have I tried to get this project...but it is not going to be easy to get her back...of Twinkle Taneja... its time I rewrote our story"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers

Griffy

Edited by griffy.fz - 8 years ago
my goodness heart touching update
u r a great writerwriter πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—
πŸ‘
Originally posted by Diy0

my goodness heart touching update
u r a great writerwriter πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—