SBS 20/02/2016-Fatafat express

-Neeva1906- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi.
SBS in their fatafat express segment showed Tulsi trying to convince Aaradhya to go back to Pune but she is adamant that she won't leave Krishnavati.I guess after Aaryan's attack Tulsi is worried and asks Aaradhya to leave Krishnavati.Aaradhya wants to stay there and won't go away because of fear of Abasaheb.

Sana IV-Aaradhya insisting that she will stay in Krishnavati and not afraid of Abasaheb.She says Aaryan has come and attacked their home.So the love that was blossoming between them is now finished.

Chabbi IV-As a mother it's her duty to protect her daughter and keep her away from Abasaheb's Krishnavati.She also says Aaradhya has danger from new and old enemies.Aaradhya doesn't know about the enmity between Rao and them.(But acc. to epis. she knows it.)๐Ÿ˜•

I think new enemy refers to Aaryan and old enemy is Rao.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blossom_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thank you neeva
I have seen it too
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She also says Aaradhya has danger from new and old enemies.Aaradhya doesn't know about the enmity between Rao and them.(But acc. to epis. she knows it.)๐Ÿ˜•

@Bold... Stale telecast๐Ÿ˜†

I love the new enemy๐Ÿ˜†

TFS!!

Edited by Dhhaanii - 8 years ago
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
aaradhya new enemy is cute..bilkul apni maa pay gaaya yeh ladka i mean tulsi,patha nahi papa kaisa hoga mon itni hot,beta itna cute tho papa bhi handsomehi hoga ๐Ÿ˜†
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

aaradhya new enemy is cute..bilkul apni maa pay gaaya yeh ladka i mean tulsi,patha nahi papa kaisa hoga mon itni hot,beta itna cute tho papa bhi handsomehi hoga ๐Ÿ˜†

Sahi bola๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฃ