SW Symphony 63 - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
Dristi, EnVee, Vibhu Ashu how are you guys?
One difference between Appa and Bala. Appa does not get help from someone when it suits his whims and circumstances and spew venom when it hurts his pride. He is consistent in standing for his beliefs. He does not hold a glass behind someone's back. He does not say mean things to others. As Amma mentions they gave Bala a lot of importance seeing in him the son they never had. When Raman arrives and quiet composed, no pretense it kind of shakes the idol on the pedestal BALA.
Originally posted by moonwearer

One difference between Appa and Bala. Appa does not get help from someone when it suits his whims and circumstances and spew venom when it hurts his pride. He is consistent in standing for his beliefs. He does not hold a glass behind someone's back. He does not say mean things to others. As Amma mentions they gave Bala a lot of importance seeing in him the son they never had. When Raman arrives and quiet composed, no pretense it kind of shakes the idol on the pedestal BALA.

True Sri!
Originally posted by moonwearer

I am not sure about it...in appa's case i can clearly see janaki athai being the II helping the family out...and appa does not like her husband...but since nish doesnt highlight those relationships we cannot comment on it.
Originally posted by swathi1990

I am not sure about it...in appa's case i can clearly see janaki athai being the II helping the family out...and appa does not like her husband...but since nish doesnt highlight those relationships we cannot comment on it.

Janaki Athai is HIS sister not Amma's. That is the difference i see. He is bitter with his brother in law and may have reasons for it. He is very caring towards his sister. 
Originally posted by taramira

happy happy wedding anniversary. have a great day jas. 

Happy Anniversary Jas. 
5 weeks, 5 Days  & Rs.1,773

II heard soon after, Akka had told her casually that naming ceremony was at MM
But she didnt know she was going there "for good"

Ranjan and Sam had left by the time she got done with her shower, fed and changed her daughter

He took a nap, after working and reading all night, last night at MM
He wasnt used to not being by his daughter, yep, his 9 day old daughter was causing him insomnia

He lay by her and snoozed

Ii wandered over and tidied the room, Nivi lay partially awake, the room was moist and muggy
Not warm enough for the baby... to turn on the AC since it was only April 26th, but extremely humid
He slept unaffected

II turned the dial on the fan's regulator, mmm..mmm it wudnt budge

Nivi looked like she was following the spinning blade, making faces at it

She got on the bed on the other side and kissed her cheek

"He stays up all night and takes a nap when he sees u" II complained to her daughter, inserting her index finger into the tiny fist

II inhaled the neck... Amma and Athai had given her a bath in the morning

She smelled like Ponds powder Athai accidentally dusted some off, without realizing a designer basket of baby things awaited Nivi on the bed
Sam had dropped it off the day after II came to DII with the baby

She listened to music, helped Athai clean the living room, Amma wouldnt let her enter the kitchen until she was rested atleast for 40 days

Athai asked if R&B needed coffee or he will have lunch when he wakes

"Lunch" II nodded

She went searching for Amma and Appa, their room was shut, she returned to the living room

"Athai, Brinda Vasu will come here no this weekend?" II asked smiling

"They have school, neeyum poyiduve" Athai sighed (u will go off to MM)

"I thought I am coming back atleast for a week or two until the 40th day I thought?" II said hesitantly

"When u were taking a nap mid morning earlier today, and then showering etc, ur FIL and SIL spoke with Appa and convinced him its a good idea for you to stay there after
naming ceremony tomorrow" Athai explained in Tamil darting nervous glances along the corridor, hoping Amma or Appa will come rescue her

II's heart sank... she sat back down on the couch

"Athai..." II groaned

"Varutha padaade di kozhande" (dont be upset) Athai cooed sitting down by her

"Periappa gets to see her every day" II cried softly
"Vaayen, vandu kamichittu po" (come show her no?) Athai said generously

"FORTY days la enna ayidum?" (why cant I stay 40 days?) II begged

"Ida paar kanna" (listen to me love) "Elathukkum kochukka koodadu di, amma ayachu ippo nee" (u cant sulk for everything ur a Mom now) Athai explained

"Avanukku teriyuma?" (does R&B know?) II asked

Athai squirmed and nodded

II got up and went back into the room, he was on her ipad, loading some startup site

"U know Dad and sam spoke to Appa?" she asked

"I did" he nodded firmly

"I am the last one to know" II said gruffly

"I thought Sam texted u and so did (Ranjan)" he paused

"I THOT THEY WERE KIDDING" she shrieked

And then clamped a hand on her mouth when she realized there was a baby, there was periappa, nurse, athai and parents...

AYYYO!!!
WHAT ARE U DOING?
MORON!

NOBODY TOLD ME
UGHHH

"Akka said u will go back on naming ceremony day, I thought she was kidding becoz I always told Amma I want to be here atleast 40 days" II said firmly

"I think its a better idea to go tomorrow" he said firmly

"What about what I WANT?" she challenged, softly hands on her hips

"II" he warned

"Its f**king 5 weeks and 5 days... not like akka THREE MONTHS" she complained

"Weve been through this whole thing in January" he said dismissively

"this is not a non negotiable contract like a start up funding" she mocked

"I agree, but everyone thinks tomorrow is a good day"

"I DONT THINK SO" II hissed

He got off the bed, and found his earbuds, and his phone, Nivi shook in sleep, he walked over and turned the fan down

"She is not colddd" II argued

He didnt argue, as usual, he did what he did best, went mute

"I am telling u right now I want to come back after the ceremony or  during the weekend" II declared

"I dont think anyone wants u to flit between houses " (he meant Ranjan and Sam)

"I can talk to Sam" she said smugly

"BTW I believe there is a Punjabi tradition, post partum must be at the husband's home" he said without smirking

He couldnt believe he came up with that... he had heard Sam say something during Nandu's pregnancy and her MIL shooting the request down

"So when did u become the gate keeper of Punjabi rituals?" she challenged, with disbelief

"Not sure" he shrugged, unaffected, hands in his pockets

Cargos, check shirt, ruffled and crushed in places

He looked every bit like the insolent bas***d he was in Nov 2014...

II sat on the edge of the bed

"U hate my Dad so u are probably loving this" II hissed, slamming him below the belt

"I wudnt go there II, if I were u... while we are here" he whispered

Nivi stirred and stretched and cried

She went to pick up her daughter and he left D II

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On April 27th, they were made to wake early, Akka was at MM along with Sam's family setting everything up, Sitaraman cooked up a storm
Vetri's Dad send a bunch of guys to tie, banana trees on the doorway, and string mango leaves all across the 10s of lamposts strewn around the property
Ranjan had hired shehnai and nadaswaram and guests were beginning to drive up.
Appa had argued endlessly and Ranjan had relented and let Appa pay for the expenses

the contractor came by at 7 AM ASKING FOR REMAINING MONEY
After finishing up work at MM

II was in the living room, R&B was on the phone in the balcony

He paid the contractor Rs.1773... after glaring at II

Appa rushed out buttoning his shirt all crooked and promised to pay R&B back

the house  was going to be bustling with activity in a couple hours around the 10 AM Muhurat...

The mandir was cleared, for havan and the priests arranged the prayer utensils

Nandu and Shravu chased each other wearing veshtis... with a water gun

Soaking a kanjeevaram pavadai clad Lasya, a purple lehanga with red border and red blouse, two fountains on her head, and jasmine strung in between
And even a BINDI...

She waddled and fell and waddled, crying blue murder when the boys sprayed

Sam was too busy holding Shubhang and ordering the help around

Akka sipped filter coffee and shared YT videos with her

Tan and his Panchsheel cousin and Ranjan chatted

II was bathed ceremonially and so was the baby, the baby was dressed in  pink Kanjeevaram lehanga with a navy blouse, perfect length and size
Made to order... by Sam ofcourse.

II wore a grand paithani in gold and flame red... Athai braided her damp hair and strung flowers

They did the lil ceremony at D II and headed out to Malcha Marg

He drove quietly, she rode in the back seat of Savita Bhalla's white
Toyota Land Cruiser, R&B had gotten it serviced and cleaned up, and fitted the car seat in it

He brought his angel home in his Ma's fave ride...

Akka and Sam did a red dye liquid arti for them... Appa and Amma's car was on its way.. with the rest of the family

Akka took the baby from her, and when Shubhang began to cry, handed baby back to R&B
Sam went off to mediate a fight between the boys near II's veggie patch

The men were missing too

II walked in quietly...

"Do mujhe BACHEEE" II ordered still grumpy and belligerent

He walked over... and stood in front

"Kudu" she reached with both her arms

"U owe me Rs.1800 II" he whispered

And bend down and began to kiss her brazenly in a house full of people
He couldnt lay on her erotically like he had a year and a half ago, there was a lil human creature in between.
The same taste of espresso, the after shave, the stubble, the gentle throbbing of her heart instantaneously transforming into vigorous pounding
The soft moan she let escape, just as his lips were about to touch, he paused until she released it fully
And then claimed her lips mercilessly

Enjoying every nano second of her nervous fluttering
OH! HOW MUCH POWER HE HAS... OVER ME😭😡😳
Her feet felt like feathers, folding and twitching, trying to hold up...
And then that feeling... he groaned too... if it was any consolation to her
They jointly ensconced the sleeping newborn between their warm bodies😳

bas***d!!
FOR A MAN THAT CLAIMS TO NOT CARE FOR MONEY
U SEEM TO HAVE AN UNUSUAL LOAN SHARK LIKE ATTITUDE WITH WHAT I OWE YOU
PAAVI!!

Notes to self:
1. Next time when u have a baby and return to rakshasan's lair, return with my padai (ARMY!), make it a grand entrance so he doesnt get his way
2. Next time a contractor shows up at the door at  DII, make sure u hand the family silver or gold so dude doesnt have to pay
3. DONT ASK HIM ANYTHING... U asked for a ride he asked for Rs.100, u asked him to hand u the baby he wants Rs.1800
4. HE LIES TOO... he wants Rs.7 more than he paid

Notes to Dude:
1. It still doesnt make ur dishonest, devious, dishonorable behavior go away
2. I will tell Appa u did this to me...
3. I will ask the contractor to kiss u next time

This is for Jas's anniversary

Happy anniversary Jas

Hope u have many many more
Being married to a good man is in itself a rare gift. You are so lucky!!!
Hope u will cherish every minute of it.

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by swathi1990

There is always one sibling in every family who pours their heart and soul into all relationships
And then there are some siblings that dont even call parents for 6 months or a year...
Great observation Swathi, yes Janaki Athai and II are alike

Deeply caring and affectionate
Yes, Appa and Athai's husband had a falling out early on... Athai knows how special Appa is, so despite being a woman in her 60s she has learned to rebel and stand her ground on matters that are of the heart.
She doesnt care for her husband's opinions, she invests her sould into loving Appa and Appa's family
I can write more about the falling out... it is afterall a story that mirrors many of our lives... how hard can it be to write😃

Speechless.
Awesome update.
Had warm feeling after this one. Even my heart skipped a beat.
Thank you so much Nisha.
I just loved this update nisha 
The new dad who is finding it difficult to sleep as his daughter was not with him was just too cute... 

I loved the kiss and the notes in the end it was such a beautiful journey of sorts for ii

Getting kissed by the monnet the first time led her to this day where she is getting kissed in the same place by the same man and writing her mental notes

With a small difference she is today his wife and the mother of his daughter... 

Nisha one small request can tan become nivis mama please