SW Symphony 63 - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Manny Vandu convo surely brings out her vulnerabilities.

Nivi's first sleepless night with mama. II needs all the sleep she can get. And her hot water guy as well πŸ˜‰

When will dada and Nivi meet
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi's everything is so like Maa...
Isn't that will be so dreamy if Ranjan someday called her savvy!!!
😳 πŸ‘
Edited by sonalgupta2004 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha have a good Sunday! Haven't heard or caught online for ages now! ❀️

Trust the rest of the SoSy gang had a great Sunday. I'm turning in for the night. Good night people catch up with you all tomorrow 😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Manya Bhalla is a slow revelation.
It's like you never have the pulse of her character. She intrigues me.
Everytime a layer comes off her. Her convo with vandu tells us the core of her as a person
Which I like.
Would love it if she finds her anchor soon and that anchor needn't necessarily be her life partner . I have a friend who is unmarried and though I'm no one to judge her, I feel it's cos of her own trappings.
She kind of shows a desperation to get married now though I'm not sure if that's the way for her. She is a gem of a girl . I kind of felt she will be actually be happy if she adopts a child now and give herself a direction and I'm not sure if she gets married how she will go about it but I know her enough that she will absolutely do a brilliant job of supporting a child and raise her/ him well.

I am not sure how many of you will agree with me but I see Manny for all her trappings though it might be unfathomable now, she will also be good at it in her own way.
Edited by Errantnomad - 8 years ago
munira053 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonalgupta2004

Nivi's everything is so like Maa...
Isn't that will be so dreamy if Ranjan someday called her savvy!!!
😳 πŸ‘

HE SAID HE WILL .. IF II DELIVERS A BABY GIRL !! I remember in an update he did !
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The tittle reminded me of my niece singing the eyes ,head...knees and toes rhyme ...it was apparently her fav rhyme and she had to touch each part when she sang it..and I had to every time confirm if she was right and clap too.
The innocence of kids so pure and nice😳

u are so cute nisha thx for sosy unknowingly ur updates bring in so much of happiness and memories in our lives.

U are doing a great job  ...I could not thank u enough to tell u what wonderful job u do in taking time in giving us updates..making people happy is the best thing one could do and u are doing that dailyπŸ‘

Amongst the many opportunist and greedy ppl there exists ppl too who give back more than what they get...u making time in ur busy schedule to give us updates religiously shows what kind of selfless person u are...God bless u for it...love u and thx again
Edited by sarsyed - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: munira053

HE SAID HE WILL .. IF II DELIVERS A BABY GIRL !! I remember in an update he did !

He had imagined that even before there marriage, at there mehendi and sangeet...seeing dude with Lasya..
I so want him to addressed nivi as savvy!!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Shes gone now, What shud we do first?"

Baby was almost 7.5 weeks,  II had to go be with Akka's in laws in Munirka for the day
Akka's hotch potch Shubhang care situation was  straining so much it was straining and tearing in places
Between Kamakshi Athai, and her in laws, and a neighbor's maid's sister, and Selvi's aunt, and
Amma on her days off, Bala on his days off, Akka on her days off

Even SAM... Sam was willing to have Sofia watch her everyday
But Appa was horrified his daughter that wasnt a Bhalla was getting free care from a Batra

Sam pretended to be doing "kid's stuff" every other week for a day or two and asked Akka to drop baldie off
Akka knew what was going on, she was brimming with gratitude
But kept it in check around Bala

Bala wasnt pleased but he realised they were in a bind
They hadnt planned well, when Shravu was a baby, II watched him many times when college was off,
and when she had time off, which was more days than Akka could take off from her college teaching job

But with Shubhang, they hopped from maid to maid and family and sister's sister in law

Akka tried to have Lasya over on Saturdays but Lasya was over a year old and extremely naughty
And restless in that tiny Munirka apartment

Between caring for Shubhang and playing with Lasya Akka felt herself get exhausted
With in-laws and Munirka visitors, and NOIDA cousins, Akka's home was like the amusing cartoon montages of a Iyer family on Deepavali morning
in the thick fat Deepavali malar (flower in Tamil)

"She only coos and sighs when u hold her, she will probably be the perfect baby, u wont even miss me, YOU BOTH WONT" Ii stressed with jealousy

He laced his feet with hers, gently rolling her tee over her torso

"Shes a baby" he chuckled incredulously

"Really? I cud have bet she was ur twin" Ii sulked turning away

"dont go then" he goaded

"And then what? spoil the father daughter date?" "No thanks"

"I just read, I dont do a thing" he lied

"Well.. you must be reading out loud from that espionage thriller" she arched as he lay on top trying to find her lips

"I will ask her to call u" he mocked

She smacked him, he kissed her fully

She sat up... a few minutes later, pushing him to find her tee and bra

He lay face down

"Is she still asleep?" he asked checking his Swatch...
"Oh ya... she will be until I leave, and then u can do art and craft projects or build a robot" II  pushed him as he reached for her nude at the top body, unsatiated

"II" he groaned

"The lamaze instructor gave me 6 months" she bit her lower lip

"she said 6 weeks... if ur wife is OK" he corrected her pushhing her down

"Well shes nottt... ughhh... tchhh.. eee" she scowled
And pushed

Nivi stirred

"Ezhindachu, go pamper her" II whispered, hugging him warmly

They bathed in each other's breath

"Mahavir wanted to take the morning off, Dad has a half day not sure morning or afternoon, Sam said she is sending a  new nanny for interview
I got rid of all others" II listed

He was on the pathway to heaven

Nivi shrieked

"Iru dee... let me get rid of ur Daddee first" II pushed her husband "Vidu daa" she shoved him

It was 6:06 AM

"NOBODY has a thing called night time in this family anymore?" II scowled

He held her braid, as she picked up the baby, her braid stretching all the way to the crib

Nivi cooed as she felt her food source, right under her cheek, as Amma was top nude, dude stuck his fingers indie her shorts waist band and dragge dher back

"This is your FIRST lesson  about the "talk" subject, MEN... THIS is what they do" II sermonized her daughter

Nivi smiled cutely, having no clue Amma was giving her the sex ed talk

"they will use ur hair, ur clothes, ur moles, ur nose rings, they use everything" II warned

Nivi smiled again

"Joke aa irukka onakku, wait until u find a slimeball like ur Daddy" (u think I am kidding?) II whispered, kissing her fat cheek
Nivi tried to latch on as II wouldnt quit talking...

"She cant get date or get married until she is 50" said the man that spoke few words

II cackled cynically

"I hope she falls for someone like u when she is in 6th grade and runs away from home" II cursed

He threw his head back and laughed

He scooted as she placed her in between and began to feed her...

"Donttt" II whispered, as he leaned over to kiss, as his daughter fed...

They kissed, when Nivi was done, she got off, and wore her clothes

He burped her and held her in his arms, she squirmed and flailed her arms, wide awake, rested and well fed, he gently wiped a milk drool from the side of her lips and wiped it on his old BR tee

she smiled for him, punching him gently with her fat fist

Her hair thick and lustrous, covering her forehead completely.

"Dont spend two hours in the tub with her, DO NOT feed her espresso, No jeans and BR tee, no James Patterson books, no death metal, no everything u do" she said breathlessly

He half smiled at his daughter as his wife walked out

She came out dressed 40 minutes later, showered hair braided wearing one of her elegant richly colored chudidars

"WHERE is my pearl nose ring?" She scowled opening and shutting drawers

Nivi and R&B enteratined each other

Nivi wore a onesie with a bottle and a quote "Daddy's drinking buddy"

She found it some where, she wore, as Nivi cooed

She crwaled on the bed, and kissed Nivi's cheek, her husband nuzzled her neck

Nivi grinned

"Dont kiss up... rakshasi, I know u cant wait to see me go" II whispered

she got off the bed, returned to grab her dupatta... just when he bend down to whisper  "She is leaving"

"Call Sam and tell her..." she said something for a good 3 minutes... he nodded politely... and watched her leave

When she walked down the stairs he looked at his daughter and smiled conspiratorially

"Phew!!! shes gone now!! For real!!!! What should we do first?" he whispered

Nivi gurgled...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sorry it was a foochar within the present part

Pritee asked for a father daughter part
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha are we going to have a namkaran and II going back to Mm update now