Fan Fictions

SW Symphony 63 - Page 14

sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
We don't know or know that much which our author Sahiba told us and according to which accusations can be Wright and wrong also... In my take I will take as wrong as I think he was trapped... And anyone can be responsible for that wether it is cunning Chachu or Beenu Kumar herself!!

But at the moment my main concern is his blind support for Chachu and his family.
He is not naive, he knows there intentions , he knows chachus sons r creep then also he is not taking any action..
How can he be so blind in love or is it anything else..
Well if it is keeping family together then it's too late and it takes two sides to make even a deal and here it is only him who is making efforts all the time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Classics & 70s flicks

Friday March 25th II returned from work around 8 ish, she stopped at RK Puram sector one and picked up a bunch of veggies like Amma always did
It was getting harder to walk briskly, her feet got swollen if she didnt start walking every hour, the Doc thought the baby wud be well over 8 lbs
Manya went "away for a couple days after chachi's visit

Based on social media pictures and posts II surmised she was at a beach some place.

"Pedregal?"

She returned earlier during this week

R&B was still in town, he took her to Sarojini Nagar and Lajpat Nagar markets, waited by her as she bargained for the most inane things
They took Bala and Vandu out on a date night to a movie and dinner at Pind Baluchi in Punjabi Bagh

II baby sat the weekend of March 18th, she watched Lasya and Shubhang and the boys

He lay in bed and watched her try to read for Lasya down on the rug in the Master bedroom, she
ate steaming hot medu vadas with many chutneys and drank chai as she entertained the babies
She began reading Ayn Rand's Fountain Head, then she read a few pages of the Earth is flat by Tom Friedman (YEP! HIS books!!)
The kids didnt care for architecting a flat earth.

Lasya was more interested in opening the chest of drawers lining the wall and pulling II's sheer lingerie out

Between trying to grab a crawling Shubhang, and a grabbing Lasya, she was twisted like a cinnamon pretzel

He lay there watching, letting his book lay on his chest

"Help me NO? RAKSHASANEY" she screamed

"I am in the middle of a good part"

She flung some rare French crystal thing she picked up during honeymoon and flung at him "IF U HAVE EYES"

He ducked the thing fell noiselessly on the bed

She kept flinging other things, he ducked

"Shave, pannade, help pannade, u dont baby sit, u dont do a thing around the house, if this were a job,
u would be fired" she flung a cushion, she needed to be propped
up these days, wherever she sat, there was a dozen cushions

"I dont like the ones filled with grains" she complained

He nodded
And she flung it

"Keezha va" (get down)

Lasya sat in her lingerie drawer and rifled through her lacy stuff

"Rakshasi" "Thats the only thing I have that u dont"  "Boobs and a butt" II hissed
Tackling her and crushing the life out of her

She cried, unwilling to be smothered

She made her sat across from Shubhang

"Paaru di, how calm, and polite and well behaved and composed he is" she pointed to shubhang
The next second that kid picked up II's coconut chutney and and poured it all over the French silk carpet

"Ayyoyo" II shouted

She let go of Lasya, and grabbed Shubhang, smacked him on his butt, and he giggled

"I take everything back, u are not composed, u are abrat" she quickly dabbed it all up

"She ruined your carpet" II screamed, and realized she had just said YOUR

He looked at her piercingly

"This room is yours no?' she argued lamely

"Please... keezha va... I am sorry" she apologized reluctantly

He half smiled

She was a sly fox, she wud do what it takes to get her way

He joined her on the carpet, Mahavir came bearing a tray of fresh vadas, she fed both the kids generous bites, Lasya loved SPICE

"TERIYUME enakku" (I KNOW) "U are a lil mirchi" II cursed, dabbing a finger in the tomato chutney and placing it on her tongue

Lasya was torn, II had vada chutney, but the man of her dreams was laying with his head on II's lap, playing with Shubhang

She hated that lil twerp, but if this woman wud only quit feeding her those delicious vadai she can then go pulverize that two teeth bald twit

Lasya stared at R&B, and plotted

II fed R&B, Shubhang watched greedily, dropping slobber bombs on R&B's chest

"I think we shud remove the carpet" II begged

"Later" he snuggled with the guy, handing Shubhang his Swatch

"I havent gotten ONE gift in months" Lasya growled

And immediately lunged for it, tipping the tomato chutney, next

"We are NOT having TWO" II said doing a face palm,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 9 ish on March 25th Ranjan wasnt home, she called him his phone was turned off
Manya returned from wherever she went

"Dad se baat hui?" she asked

Manya looked surprised, they were like trains they passed each other but didnt talk much

"No, Sam ke ghar hongey"

"Did u meet him at work?" II asked
"No... I dont even go to Spectrum unless I need money" "Pffttt!!" Manya was trying to be funny

II smiled gently

"U dont need money" she smiled

"U are right I dont, the trust fund will run out in 2099, u will see me there afterwards" Manya smiled

II smiled fully

"I made veg tikki with qinoa, and it" II was sheepish "Kaafi phail gaya,
so I just smothered it in bread crumbs, and instead of tossing it on a skillet I deep fried, khayengi?" Ii asked

"Do u say "Khayengi" to Sam?" Manya asked

II nodded

Manya followed her, watched II deep fry

"Are u getting some morning sickness in ur 4th trimester?" Manya asked

"There is no 4th only 3rd" II laughed uncontrollably

Manya smiled now

They ate talking about fave Hindi movies, Manya's was Kati Patang, Aradhana and Carvan, Kala Pathhar and many such early 1970s flicks

R&B returned from wherever he was, he was dressed in grey trousers and a white shirt, he undid a couple buttons when he saw her

"Whats going on?" he inhaled his oily wife's neck, and kissed her fully on the lips

II stiffened "Manya iruka" (shes here)

He kissed her again

This time for longer

Mahavir appeared and vanished like milk pouches at Mother Dairy on a Monday morning

"Have u seen Dad?" II asked

He shook his head

She served for him, and asked Mahavir to get beer

"I had a couple at my meeting, I am good" he said taking his plate to his sis

They chatted, II texted Sam "Dad hain wahan?" she asked

"DAD TUMHARE HAIN, MERE ghar kyon aayenge?" Sam teased

II felt a sharp twinge of fear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG---Butter and Baldie Alert!!! YAAAY!!!!

Such a beautiful update Nisha...we have all been waiting with baited breath!

What happened to Ranjan--where did you go?????? Come back home, your gudiya has planned 4 terrors (Ok 3 terrors and 1 angel) to keep you happy!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Lovely to see Manny and II getting along!!!
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lasya and baldie together was really cute.. 
Hope ranjan is safe 
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a scenario ๐Ÿ˜‰ a pregnant wife, carefree husband and two little monsters to babysit and two brats to get hold of, a panting hustling wife at the husband who sits enjoying the show put down. His piercing looks at her twisted words of adding an extra "y" to ours and her sorry to calm him down for she wants him with her at any price paid off for that matter.

Daddy missing and babies unawares but the housekeeper has got an inkling and a gut wrenching fear of him missing maybe or circumstances making its way in such a way that you are bound to think in one direction happens a lot in reality, when you have one line of thinking everything seems to go that way only. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
KM03 thumbnail
Super cute update loved Lasya and Shubhang actions totally ...Lasya is jealous of Shubhang๐Ÿ˜† 
Ranjan might be in his brother house? 

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha!!!!!!!
Bahut dino se there hasnt been a Ranjan-Gudia update in present... Bhejo ranjan ko ghar... N let his gudia throw a tantrum about not informing home his location... Ranjan should get reminded that there is someone who wants everyone home by 9 everyday :)
On a serious note, hope ranjan is fine
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Delhi today 3.5 temp
Shivering in cold
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

Life is a mysterious tale

A leaf unfolds for us each day

Printed In myriad hues

Printed on varied textures

The tale has a source

Creators are many and ever changing

The tale has a rhythm and soul

A beat and lyrics in languages of our making

Some are melodious and softly play on

Some are metallic and loud and jerk us

Some a silent happy or melancholy lend

Accompanying artists

Entering and exiting on some cue

Who is the Suthradhar we never know

The world a spectacular Indra sabha or colloseum

Some perform an ensemble, some alone

Some revealing identities some masked

Thoughts we recognize and identify ours

Those we don't attributed to Karma, furies, destiny or fate

I step into another fresh day full of hope and faith that it will be a spectacular one

Nice one!!
The pictures are awesome too... Where is this? And what is this? :)
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aiyoo where's Ranjan, harish ke ghar to nahi Gaye to fix things once and for all perhaps!