Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: my_angel...

Superb...
Sorry can't say anything more as I'm speechless by ur writing skills... N now coming to story... It's just so wonderful and the best part was dheerbai's revelation ...you truly write in a very nice imaginative way... ...I always love the way you portray Shakti and Akbar... praja wedding anniversary😳 Nice ending...

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful story

Thank you!!

Originally posted by: my_angel...

Superb...
Sorry can't say anything more as I'm speechless by ur writing skills... N now coming to story... It's just so wonderful and the best part was dheerbai's revelation ...you truly write in a very nice imaginative way... ...I always love the way you portray Shakti and Akbar... praja wedding anniversary😳 Nice ending...

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful story

Thank you!!!
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh my my! This girl is on a reading spree!!! I think she has read all your stories today!!!
BTW di I wanted to tell you since a long time that I have read each and every piece of yours and have loved and admired it

In fact when you made The Deal a members story I had to join the forum and then Prophecy happened!

I have literally learnt Kahaiyoon Ka Sandook😆

All your stories and spectacular!!!

Originally posted by: Mnp279

Ohh my my! This girl is on a reading spree!!! I think she has read all your stories today!!!

BTW di I wanted to tell you since a long time that I have read each and every piece of yours and have loved and admired it

In fact when you made The Deal a members story I had to join the forum and then Prophecy happened!

I have literally learnt Kahaiyoon Ka Sandook😆

All your stories and spectacular!!!

Mahishee

sweetie she had read them earlier but I was unable to respond to her comments so did that today

You read them all
Awww thank you for your kind words😳😳
Arey I found out that someone had copy-pasted my stories without my knowledge and permission to other sites so I decided to use the Members only tag
Hoping that it would stop but let's see