Posted: 8 years ago

Bhaage Re Mann
SEASON 2 - Discussion Thread (DT)
PAGE 23 ONWARDS

Bhaage Re Mann
SEASON 1 - Discussion Thread (DT) 
Story changed, Anjali Dead!
PLOT
Bhaage Re Mann' is a roller coaster ride of humour, emotion and romance. It's the story of a woman Padmini(Karuna Pandey) who had kept herself from getting tied down to societal norms and stereotypes for 39 years, has to now rise to the occasion and don a role she has kept away from. She is a modern Indian woman and through her innovative and quirky take on life, deals with her challenges head on and helps the ones she loves to see life and face their problems differently. The show, being a lighter take on the problems and issues of life, follows the underlying mantra - FOLLOW YOUR HEART!

CAST
  • Karuna Pandey as Padmini (Lead character - Ashok Awasthi's Sister)
  • Chandan Anand as Raghav (Ashok Awasthi's Neighbour)
  • kanika Shivpuri as Maa (Raghav's Mother)
  • Ved Thapar as Ashok Awasthi
  • Nupur Alankar as Mrs Anjali Awasthi (Ashok Awasthi's Wife)
  • Tarun Mehta as Ishaan Awasthi (Ashok & Anjali's Son)
  • Priya Marathe as Sneha Awasthi (Ishaan's Wife)
  • Vasundhara Kaul as Jyoti (Ashok & Anjali's Daughter)
  • Ankit Narang as Ashutosh (Jyoti's Husband)
  • Arshima Thapar as Anvita Awasthi (Ashok & Anjali's Daughter)
  • Nishad Vaidya as Rohit (Anvita's Husband)
  • Shahil raichand as special appearance
SEASON 2 Cast
Same as above.
Additions:
Manasi Salvi as Raghav's wife
Aamir Dalvi as Raghav's son and Padmini's secret friend

TIMINGS
Bhaage Re Mann is broadcasting on Zindagi from 30 November 2015 every Monday to Saturday night 8:30pm (IST).
------------
Hello people๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This thread will work as Discussion Thread for Bhaage Re Mann show. Kindly discuss the show here in this thread and have fun.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Dev.

Permitted by Global Mod Aahaana
Credits - Wikipedia

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Index(Fod topics, discussion and page numbers)

SEASON 2 DISCUSSIONS
Page - 23

Edited by *Dev.* - 7 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Wow!!!... Finally a place to discuss this wonderful show!!..Thanks Dev :D :D 
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Aditi

Wow!!!... Finally a place to discuss this wonderful show!!..Thanks Dev :D :D 

Welcome! :D

So, whats happening in the show from last 3 to four episodes? I missed those episodes due to work. Is there any change in Padmini?
violette thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the whole story till the plane crash was quite realistically portrayed... then abruptly it turned all fishy.  The scene where Ishaan, the mama's boy tht he is, didn't even try hard to meet her mom one last time before thr departure.  The excuses tht Ishaan and RU gave sounded too ridiculous.  For God's sake thy had phones, thy cud've met!  I had thn dbts tht RU conspired with Anji and Ashok and thy never went for tht holiday!

But its seems tht it was for real!  Though the story after tht fails to convince me as it did before tht incident.

Also, RU and Ishaan leaving for Mumbai and not Minnie and Ishaan is also unbelievable given her character and her closeness with her bro and Angie.

Also, Minnie's character would've been more credible if thy had given a glimpse of her life and profession in this past decade.  Surely, she wasn't jst fooling around and must've had a career if she had to fend for herself all these years.

I love the chemistry betn RU and Minnie and love all the characters.. bt the story is somewhere starting to lose its plot.

I hope Minnie comes back into action and does the magic tht she is supposed to do to change lives and thinking of ppl around her.๐Ÿ˜ณ

As regards to Angi and her death, the plot was highly unconvincing.  Could've been tackled in a better way.

If this is finite series, I want the story to b crisp and fast paced.  it has started to slacken.  Or may b I m getting too impatient!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by violette - 8 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Welcome! :D

So, whats happening in the show from last 3 to four episodes? I missed those episodes due to work. Is there any change in Padmini?

Missed out on one of the epis . But otherwise it has been about the breakdowns and how they are coping up and minnie has been instrumental in them not getting cooped up or crying coz she has made them believe that they need to celebrate the beautiful life of anjali and pay tribute rather than going all depressed. 
Minnie was taking up all the blame on how its just coz of her jidd that her anji di is dead but RU makes her understand that its a wrong psychology and part of survivor guilt and how he also believes himself guilty for his father's death.
Ashok is still delusional and as a part of selective hearing not hearing about anjali not being there.
Best was RU's mother being padmini's biggest strength.
Edited by -Aditi - 8 years ago
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
@violette...Great points. As incredible and realistic as the acting, dialogs and settings are, there's arising a broken loop of connection. 
Anjali being dead is not convincing. Nobody would claim missing as dead unless of definite proof . And as easy as it sounds , acceptance of death isnt easy and of someone esp so incredibly important part of life is way more tougher . Its acceptance has been wierd, the way life settled within a day for everyone . Life settles but not within 1-2 day.

Anyone able to grasp where the story is leading itself?. Except for the fact, Minnie is now loaded with the responsibilities she has always run away from .What more?
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i missed yesterday's epi n av started watching d show jst nw.
i luv d lori song. does anyone has d link to download that song?
my fav line of d song
ye zindagi kuch bi puchegi tumse
sun lena iske sawalon ko
par ye samjh lo ki koi nahi hai
jo de paaye saare jawabo ko.
Edited by snehaHCAPK - 8 years ago
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i forgot to say thanks dev for making this dt.
Infinite_Flame thumbnail
Today's episode was real good with remembering anjali's memory and making kids acquainted with their mother before they arrived . Motherhood made the quirky prankster into a responsible adult #LifeTales .
Loved the way of celebrating her life . Ishan's guilt of changing his mother's life way coz of his birth was cute .Dunno understand Jyo's harping on how she hasnt been able to choose her lifestyle at every point. This really dint seem the right occasion. 

Raghav's mom from being a gem turned into green bimbo just coz things werent going her way , she inspite of knowing she was wrong , was being an ass to minnie. Loved how minnie tried to make her understand the viewpoint and RU's telling his mother off when she was wrong. 

Did anyone find Vitki-Rohit's talk of matchmaking and gossipinh lame and wierd!!..But anyways!!

Seems like Ashok Bhai is going into deep trauma. He has zoned back in times when he was proposing Anjali . He might be the reason why Minnie would have to stay back.!!