Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bolston

'

usse pehle bahut kuch hua😆

u r first

shaadi teri special demand pe hui

stalk kar rahi thi kya

Yup we had convo in afternnoon so aap ko reply karne ayi thi but update mil gayi😛
Thank you...dono ki shaadi kara k acha kaam kiya hai now they can do whatever they want😆

Aurora2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Yup we had convo in afternnoon so aap ko reply karne ayi thi but update mil gayi😛
Thank you...dono ki shaadi kara k acha kaam kiya hai now they can do whatever they want😆

Bu shaadi bhi obsessive way main hui😆

Just wait😉
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bolston

Bu shaadi bhi obsessive way main hui😆

Just wait😉

Bring it on Sona😛
Sreeja_babu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! awesome...
But bit confusing..
Really hpy dat both r alive...
Jaldi post krona nxt prt...
Suspense rkh di tune...
Aurora2024 thumbnail
CHAPTER-27

When someone's sleep peacefully but her partner's shameless acts will not let her sleep then what can she do? Nothing!

Same thing happened with sanyukta where randhir doesn't let her sleep whole ngith saying it's her punishemnt for the pain he suffered when she was laying unconciously in the hospital bed.

Shiver Run down in his spine when he think of those fatal moments, it was the worst nightmare which he seen but it was reality.

He know by himself how he cope up with that and how much he begged to god for his JAAN and her life. He starved whole f**king three days without a drop of water. He oathed that he would drink water  from his JAAN's hands.

It is true true love will have immense power to amend the decisions of almighty. That would seen in the case of SANDHIR.

Sanyukta moaned in sleep where randhir slightly peck her bare torso.

S- Please   Stubborn Husband sleep

R- No No

S- Now what?

R- You

S- Not Again 

R- Please

S- I am weak

Randhir face colour dried up where sanyu covered her face with the quilt and chuckled on her answer.

But next moment her smile vansihed by his words

R- If you want to know the  further story then you have to allow me

S-You can't do like this

R-I can

S- I am Really tired

Randhir sensed  pain in her voice and  said, ok Fine we'll not do any such thing but I'll peck you whereever I want 

S- Along with story

R- Ok fine No  issues

Sanyu wrapped her hands on his bare back where he embrace her in his arms and nibbling her neck.

Sanyu asked, You Killed him?

R- No I hand him to cops and also gave solid proof against his Illegal activites.

S- Why he did that?

R-Actually he is our

S- our?

Parth and mine old business partner with whom we used to deal major business contracts but as we revoked ourself from that business he suffered losses and stand in the verge of insovency.

Then he came to know about our relation 

S- Becasue of me he tried to hurt you I am very Bad I always bring problems in your life but you always love me

Randhir interrupted her, You know what because of your self-blaming session I was not telling you the truth  but you irritate me to say you the truth.

S- You will love me always?

R- No

S- Whattt?

R- Because I am and will obsessed with you JAAN

S- yeah How can I forget that even our marriage is also is in the Obsessed way!...

CHAPTER-28

Pre-marriage Preparations:

That time was really difficult for sandhir especially for Randhir because of sanyu's health condition they didn't made love but after recovery  becasue of Granny they stayed in two different rooms.

Randhir always did something or else like adding sleeping pills in Granny's milk glass , sending her to vidz room and  even he looked her room from outside and said it was automatic locker facility.

Randhir would go to sanyu's room and spent his night with her.

Later Granny came to know about their live-in Relationship but seeing their love she told them to do marriage if they want to live together Immediately sanyu grabbed the chance where randhir was  also ready because he want to stay with his jaan at any cost.

Sanyu observed the changing relationship between vidz and parth and told randhir to talk about their Next level.

Granny agreed with their idea and talked with them as usual parth jumped from sofa in happiness and pecked vidz cheeks. Vidz blushed and directly went to her room where Granny too accompanied her and Parth went to his room.

Randhir came near Sanyukta said, For single peck they blushed

Sanyukta in her own land, Yeah, 

R- We kissed many times

S- Kissed we made love also many times, turning towards Randhir ! 

He was smiling and sanyukta realized what she uttered and hide herself in his arms.

Both couples decided to marry at the same venue in western wedding style.

They shopped at home because Randhri called the designer at his mansion but he never shown much Interest in those things.

WHY?

Randhir had something else in his mind  but sanyu sensed it and aksed him  but he always diverted her with his not-so innocent acts.

lolita1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes yes yes... 
I'm the first to comment once again!!!
You know how happy it feels to come back to the stalker mode di???

The 3 updates were extremely mind blowing...👏
So... They are not dead?? Superb😃

Awesome and hot hot parts didu...
They are married and he is telling her the story of the villains during make outs😆

Superb amazingly written!!😊
Love you so much 🤗

Edited by lolita1997 - 8 years ago
Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow Sona
u continued the story,
on readers demand 

three updates are update
Sandhir are married

Randhir is telling who is responsible for their plight, but in his own obsessive way

Vidarth too are married,good for them😉

update soon

Love u
Aurora2024 thumbnail
Last chapters are going to be post soon...
Read when you have time!
Edited by bolston - 8 years ago
Aurora2024 thumbnail
CHAPTER-29

On the mariage day vidz went along with granny where randhir told that he and sanyu would come together at venue.

Sanyu came insdie the car where her head is on his arms. She is talking about their upcoming future with randhir where He was listening her Rantings but somewhere he was hell nervous for upcoming situation.

Present:

Sanyukta- You were sweating at that time Randhir, Seriously RSS afraid of his own marriage wow, three cheers for Sanyukta Aggarwal oops Sanyukta Randhir Singh shekhawat.

R- really Now I'll make you sweat whole day JAAN

S- No.

R- Yes jaan anyhow we are on our honeymoon and if we'll doesn't do now then how will we can proceed our generation

S- What?You are with me because you want to prcoeed your surname seriously! You are gross

R- JAAN , Sorry

S- Not accepted

R- Please

S-  Get lost

R- ok, Fine!We'll do at our home 

S- (Confusedly)What?

R- work

S( Suspiciously)- what type of work

R- To proceed our generation anyhow now you don't want so  we'll love each other till eternity

Sanyu blushed on his comment and sit on his lap. 

S- Randhir..

R- What JAAN 

S- Actually I want to know that you

R- What me?

S- That what you did with the money

R- what money

S- I mean you earned money by illegal activities 

Randhir seen in her eyes where a sense of doubt is reflecting but at the same time feeling of having him beside is more twinkling in her eyes.

R- you will know when we'll go to our home.

Randhir-Sanyukta and Parth-vidhushi are there on honeymoon where Granny went back to INDIA.

First, sanyukta and vidhushi thought to go at same place but Randhir revoked their sugeestion because he know if they both will together then surely his honeymoon will be the worst honeymoon ever one can have in his life.

Because both friends will get busy in themselves - chatting and gossipping and their honeymoon will go to its own vacation.

CHPTER-30(A) OBSESSED MARRIAGE

Randhir and Sanyukta stepped out of the car at their wedding destination.

Sanyukta is awestruck by the beuty of the wedding garden it is beautifully decorated with white and red orchids where pink colour cloth is flying  beside the pillars giving a perfect view of beauty.

In her excitement she didn't recognise that no one is there at the entrance. 

They both come inside the Hall and what she saw next make her shocked because the hall is decorated according to the Hindu tradition of marriage where  altar is in the middle with priest  but there is no one insde the hall.

Sanyukta turned towards the randhir and asked confusedly ,what type of marriage it is and where is parth-Vidhushi they too are also going to marry today withus.

Randhir keep mum where sanyukta is throwing daggers on him with her eyes.

Randhir signalled priest to give them privacy and he followed his direction.

Randhir cupped her cheeks and only one thing come to his mind

I LOVE YOU JAAN, you know 

Sanyukta( with stern voice) What you want to say?

R- I love you

S- Randhir what you want to say?

R- JAAN actually I wanted, no want

S- What ?

R- You,

Cut him in between

S- Now! seriously randhir you are really impossible how could you think about those things when we are going to marry .You want  me! 

R- Hey! listen what the hell you are saying

S- Huhh!  You don't want  me?  you get bored of me? You are bad!

R- No No No I want you but not now

S- Then Night( in seductive voice)

R- No

S- Huhh(Seriously)

R- After marriage JAAN

Sanyu blushed on his comment where randhir come forward to kiss her but she come back to her senses

She pushed him back Randhir , what?

S- Don't divert the topic

R- Topic what?

S- Why are we alone here?

R- Woh jaan I want to marry with you in Indian Style and

S- So you can tell me before only

R-  But you want  to do in western style 

S- So

R- I decided to do our marriage in both ways and 

S- And what?

R- I want to do marriage secretly?

S- Why?

R- Bacause if everyone will come then they shamelessly gawk at you and give comment on your beauty  and I

Sanyukta- You don't want such thing to happpen so you decide this venue as  secret hide-out oops Venue for our Marriage

R- Hmm ( nodded his head up-down)

S- Randhir you are !

R- Mad

S (Nodded her head left-right)

R- Idiot

S- Obsessed and you make  our marriage in

R- OBSEESSED WAY

R- OBSESSED MARRIAGE

Sanyukta just smiled on him and said, Once an Obsessed always be an Obsessed.

R- But only yours.

Randhir bite her neck harshly and she come to the earth...

CHAPTER-30(B) UNIQUE OBSESSION

Both couples finally come to their home i.e. MUMBAI after experiencing wonderful honeymoon at Swiss and Paris.

Vidhushi preferred Swiss for them where Randhir preferred paris, City of love and Romance.

They came back to Mumbai because everyone of them missing the place where they met and where the seed of their love and Frienship bloom.

Morning:

Sanyukta continuously nagging randhir and Vidushi parth to tell them the truth but they choose to remain silent at breakfast time.

After their breakfast Randhir told the trio to get ready because they are going somewhere.

In the car:

Sanyukta- where are we going?

R- You want to know the truth

Vidhushi jumped in between their convo and yelled, YES YES YES we want to know

In our previous business we have many rivals and business partners some of them are very loyal where some are close for business purposes only.

I came to know from one of my previous business associate that  Mr. Rakesh Mittal would harm sanyukta to get me back in the business.  I made a plan to trap him  and I create the drama of car blast.

Actually when you guys turned back i jumped from the car but I fall into the pit and my head get hurt with the stone I because of that I was unconcious for  some time being but later parth shriek made me awake and I saw the worst scenario of my life.

You and Vidhusi were drenched in the pool of blood and I was standing there helpless.

Present

R- Later you people know every thing.

S- Where are we going?

R- You asked me what i did with the money which I earned from My previous Business.

V- How much it worth ?

P- You can't imagine in your whole life and if we tell you'll forget the  whole number system!

Their car reached at the place whose area covered large portion of land with full greenery.

They come inside the place and see the most beautiful palce that one can imaging in their life.

That place has everything like pool, library and play area with most beautiful garden where people are feeding to pigeons.

Sanyu asked, what place is this

A woman come and said,  LIVE THE LIFE FULLEST 

Vudhushi- Means

Woman- It is an Orphanage with Old age home

V&S- What?

Woman- Yes mam, when people lost the spirit of living their life then we'll not only give them shelter but also boost the spirit of living their life fullest wtihout any encumbrances and pain.

Vishushi- Who made this?

Woman eyed towards Two men who are palying with children.

Sanyu and Vidz turned backwards and see the Randhir ANd Parth. 

Their eyes get welled up seeing their  genuinety and feel proud on themselves being their WIVES.

They understand each and everything, that they used the wrongful money in the rightful way.

They goes towards them Sanyukta asked ,You spent the whole money  in its construction?

Parth- Randhir started its construstion after the week you settled in our mansion.

Sanyukta- Don't you think about yourself ,though that money earned in wrongful way but you earned it with your hardwork.

R- I am OBSESSED JAAN with the thing which is related to you. I saw you once heping an old woman in crossing the road though you were getting late for office

S- So?

Parth- Kindness

Vidhushi- What?

R- I am OBSESSED With KINDNESS.

How's it?

Some thing more is hidden!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!