GuideLines for all Creatives!!! IMP

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys

So I recently found out that most of our hard written stories and other creative material was being shared on other sites without our knowledge so I wrote to the Moderator Bobbi and teh development team gave me a few guidelines which I would like to share with you all

The following have been advised by the DT, you might want to implement them in your current/ future works:

1) Use the No Copy tag (works in the same way as the Members Only tag); , [MEMBERS ONLY] (but without space in between)

2) After every few paragraphs put your copyright. For example, after every third paragraph, write "copyright work by twilightlover29 @ India-forums". This way even if they screen-shot your work, they will not be able to remove your copyright.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Kind regards,

BKVPMP Forum Development Team

So these are the basic guidelines but do remember that even with these there still might be cases where your hard work might be shared on the internet so be very aware. Anyone who comes across teh work of any creative of the BKVMP froum kindly inform that person so that the author/owner can report it to the development team.

I hope everyone helps us creatives in securing our work which is meant for our forum waasi to enjoy

Loads of Love
Garima

Edited by twilightlover29 - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail