Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Hey Rati

from what I gathered they are going to show an injured Pratap who will meet up with everyone in the forests where they will begin forming an army for another attack
The end scene will probably be a voice over telling us about how he reclaimed lost lands and breathed his last
Though his son our darling AS was quite big when that happened and here our AS is not even a teenager

Though I saw an OLV showing Ajabde ka bhoot who comes to take Ranaji to the afterlife

Hi Garima!
Well its pathetic and I can't watch this mess!
The makers of the show messed up a long time ago
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for your post dear. but i have completely lost interest in this show. Serial name is maharana pratap and they are not going to show Rana Pratap journey from Rana to Maharana pratap 😡
what the use of putting my time and emotion to it so ... upset
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

Dec 3 - 

Title: Chetak ki bidaai & Sachhe Rajput! 

The show ended for me when they wrongly showed Ajabdeh dying early, but I came back today for Chetak and Shakti!

I watched the last 7 min of the episode, and thats what I would recommend! 

Chetak is gone!! - I didnt have the heart to watch him die so I didnt watch yesterday's episode! Chetak was the one friend that Pratap could rely on and trust with his life, not to sound funny but if Chetak had been human, Pratap would have married Chetak! Chetak wasnt just a horse, he was a warrior, best of the best who led one of the greatest kings into battle! Jai ho Chetak ki!

Shakti helping Pratap was something that is legend and history! - we all know that Shakti Singh gave his horse to Pratap when he needed it the most! Character is seen in the toughest time, when you are at a cross roads at which you have to decide to chose one side, that is when your character, honour and loyalty are tested and Shakti Singh proved to be best of Rajputs, made of pure gold! 

The scene was like a karan-arjun scene lol but that scene defined what had made this show great at one point! 

Pratap leaves with Shakti's horse

Precap- Phool and AS try to escape! one quesion, mughals didnt take over all of mewar, or at least thats what I have read, then did this Udaipur seige actually happen?

I hope my dear forumwasis who live in Chennai are safe and dry!! my prayers are with you and Chennai!

ur chetak of thisforum . i saluate u for standing from first day till end !👏⭐️
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30

I come to this forum just to see if there is an update from you,Rati... Oh so Chetak died...I am glad I didn't see it ...this show is ending soon with MP's death in Haldighati ( that's what I read here ) which is absolutely outrageous...how can CVs so blatantly butcher history ? I am appalled.😭...don't even know what to say ...

Agree here...stopped watching the show long back but come by every now and then to get an update from Rati.

OMG...they killed off Ajabde already 
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bitblue

thanks for your post dear. but i have completely lost interest in this show. Serial name is maharana pratap and they are not going to show Rana Pratap journey from Rana to Maharana pratap😡

what the use of putting my time and emotion to it so ... upset

You're welcome!
So true, I don't watch it either but wanted to see Shakti's contribution
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

ur chetak of thisforum . i saluate u for standing from first day till end !👏⭐️

Aww thanks dear so sweet of you to say but I stopped watching
Intrepida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fatima_Q

Agree here...stopped watching the show long back but come by every now and then to get an update from Rati.

OMG...they killed off Ajabde already

Yea they killed her off early because she is supposed to be alive when MP goes to the jungle
RenukaAngel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Come on Rati, ek post to banti hai for the very last episode!!