Users

Frequent Posters

_khwaish_ thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
update plzzz na dear plzzz na
lechu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...super story ...plz pm me also...really waiting for ur update...:) :)
2111_shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Probably updating tomorrow :)
2111_shweta thumbnail

Hey after a long time.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Just done with exams and guess what my college has already started. Yayy life! ๐Ÿคข

Anyways no more of my boring life. Enjoy the update!

Part 44

Rey was walking past Niki's room. On hearing a sniffing voice he entered in to find Niki silently weeping sitting by the window.

Rey: Nik?

She quickly wiped away her tears and turned to face Rey.

Niki: Yansh, tum yahan?

Rey: Why were you crying?

Niki: I wasn't crying. Kuch bhi mat bolo.

Rey: Tum jaanti ho na ki tum mujhse jhoot nahi bol sakti. Kya baat hai? Shivam ke saath kuch?

On the mention of Shivam's name, fresh tears started to flow down her eyes. Rey engulfed her into a warm comforting embrace and walked her to her bed, making her sit. He kneeled down in front of her and wiped her tears.

Rey: Kya hua?

Niki: I'm very selfish na?

Rey: Not at all! Kisne kaha yeh tumse? Shivam ne agar tumse kuch bhi kaha hai then he'll have it from me!

Niki: Yansh, Shivam ne kuch nahi kaha but I know that I'm very selfish. Meine tumhe bachpan se bohot sataya hai. I was always very demanding. But tumne kabhi kuch nahi kaha. Aur abh Shivam..

Rey: Yeh kya behki behki baate kar rahi ho? You have the right to irritate me, agar tum mera dimaag nahi khaogi toh kaun khayega? Hmn?

Niki: Yansh please. Because of this attitude of yours, I've taken everyone for granted! You've spoilt me!

Rey: Self pity to blame game, kitne jaldi tumhara mood change hota hai!

Niki: Shut up Yansh!

Rey: Okay, but on a serious note, tum ro kyun rahi thi?

Niki: I'm breaking up with Shivam.

Rey: What! Why? Kya hua?

Niki: Tum itne hyper kyun ho rahe ho? You should be happy, after all you hated him.

Rey: But I trust you with him. Shivam se atcha ladka tumhare liye koi nahi ho sakta!

Niki: But I am such a bad girlfriend. He deserves someone much better. Meri wajah se he suffered so much, itne din hospital..

Her voice broke. She couldn't speak more. All the flashes of the library incident came flashing to her mind. Rey sat next to her and held her by her shoulders. She leaned on his shoulders and continued crying. After he while Rey squeezed her in his arms making her look at him.

Rey: Why do you think that you are responsible for it? It was an accident. Kisiki galati nahi thi.

Niki: I'm feeling so terrible.

Rey: Look at me. Kya tumne usse jaan bujh kar giraya tha?

She vigorously shook her head saying no.

Rey: Then stop blaming yourself. In fact tumne uska itna atcha khayal rakha hai jitna koi aur nahi rakh pata. So stop crying now and smile.

Niki: But Yansh..

Rey: Mujhe kuch nahi sunna!

Niki: Hmn.

Rey: What hmn? Bhains kab bani tum?

Niki: ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

She started hitting him while he tried dodging her. She managed to pin him down on her bed and sat on top of him.

Rey: Okay time out!

Niki: Kyun, itne jaldi thak gaye?

Rey: Haan meri maa! Ab uthogi mere upar se?

Niki: Nope!

Rey: Nik please yaar, mujhe call karna hai.

Niki: Nahi aaj tum Taani se baat nahi karoge! Your punishment for calling me bhains!

Rey: You're being mean.

Niki: I don't care!

Rey: What if I tell you a secret jiska pata tumhe kal chalne wala tha? Will I get to make a call?

Niki: Pehle batao, then I'll decide.

Rey: Sharon, nai sorry Swayam proposed to Sharon.

Niki: Mujhe pata hai! Di mujhse secrets nahi rakhti.

Rey: Arey yaar! Nik please get off me.

Niki: Only if you promise me ki tum abhi apna poora time mere saath spend karoge. Say fast!

Rey: Nik it's late in the night. And it's better we sleep. I need to be up early tomorrow.

Niki: Yes or no?

Rey: Fine!

She got off him and lay down next to him. They both started talking about the nearing engagement and the cooking class which was turning really fun. Rey told her about his plan to introduce Taani to his parents and asked for her help to which she agreed willingly. They didn't even realize when they fell asleep.

The next day, Taani and Sharon had gone grocery shopping as Swayam's parents were going to come by evening. On their way back they went to Rey's house as he had told them that he would be joining them in the morning. Kaka opened the door for them and informed that neither Rey nor Niki had woken up.

Sharon: Rey toh badi badi baate kar raha tha ki shopping mein help karega and all aur abhi tak utha bhi nahi hai!

Taani: Voh thak gaye honge. Kal raat tak toh hum sab ghar pe cooking kar rahe the.

Sharon: Taani uski side mat lo tum. He wasn't the only one awake. Hum uthe na subah?

Taani: Bhabhi aap..

Sharon: Bhabhi bulake mera mind mat divert karo! Chalo usse uthate hai.

They went to Rey's room and found it empty. Taani checked the washroom, but he wasn't even there. Sharon moved to Niki's room and called out for Taani. Taani reached there and witnessed a cute scene in front of her. Rey and Niki were sleeping next to each other. Rey was at the edge of the bed with half his weight on Niki. Niki was in a position which looked as if she was kicking Rey out of her bed. Taani looked at Sharon who also had a smile on her face. They heard some shuffling and looked at the two. Niki was trying to free herself from Rey's hold but his weight wasn't setting her free. Grumbling at the irritation, she woke up and found Rey still fast asleep. Then her gaze fell on Taani and Sharon who were giggling seeing her face.

Niki: Good morning! Huh!

Murmuring to herself, she jolted into the washroom to freshen up. Sharon asked Taani to wake Rey up and went downstairs. Taani went and sat next to Rey on the bed. She smiled at the cute pout which adored his face. A feather was lying on the side table, she took it and tickled his ears. He groaned and swatted her hand away. She kept tickling him until she was sure that he was awake. Rey wasn't willing to open his eyes. So she tickled him further in his ear. He held her hand and pulled her over and turned so that she was pinned beneath him.

Rey: Abh so jao.

He placed his entire body weight over Taani, almost squashing her. She tried wiggling out but his grip was firm.

Taani: Rey get up. (Her voice was muffled.)

Rey: Nik stop irritating and let me sleep.

Taani smiled to herself when Rey misunderstood her for Niki. She wiggled under his weight and got her face near his neck. She blew air behind his ears which sent shivers down his spine. He felt it weird as he was thinking that Niki is the one who is trapped beneath him. Taani smirked at the effect she had on him and placed her lips beneath his ears, near his jaw. She started giving a trail of kisses on his jaw-line. He got up in a jolt feeling her kisses.

Rey: Nik have you los.. (He opened his eyes to find Taani giggling at him) Taani?

Taani: Haan! Aur aap please hatiye. Aap bohot bhari hai!

Rey lifted off his weight from her but trapped her in between his arms and didn't let her get up. He lowered his head and nuzzled in the crook of her neck.

Taani: Rey stop. (She moaned and tried pushing him.)

Rey: Thodi der pehle toh bada pyaar aa raha tha? (He started giving a trail of kisses on her jaw-line and reached near her lips.)

Niki: Guys yaar! Yeh sab apne room mein karo.

Hearing Niki's voice both realized where they were. Rey got off Taani and she ran out of the room hiding her blush.

Rey: Tumhe bahar nikalne kisne bola tha? Poora moment spoil kar diya!

Afternoon at TaaYam's house

Taani was teaching Sharon how to make perfect rotis which was a task. Swayam, Niki and even Rey learnt the technique, yet Sharon was not getting it. Tired and exhausted, Taani walked out of the kitchen followed by the others leaving Sharon to keep practicing. They all were slouched on the sofa.

Taani: Isse jyada mein nahi seekha sakti.

Rey: Swayam Sharon ko jaake bol to calm down. Uski wajah se Taani kitni thak gayi hai.

He moved the strands which were falling on her face behind her ears. She leaned in to his touch.

Swayam: Rey haath hata!

Rey: Dude?

Swayam: Mere saamne yeh sab harkate mat kiya karo.

Niki: Atcha hua Swayam ki aaj subah tum bhi Di aur Taani ke saath nahi aaye the.

Niki said mischievously earning a glare from Rey and a questioning look from Swayam.

Swayam: Matlab?

Rey: Tu iski kya baat sunn raha hai. Andar jaake dekh, kitchen sahi salamat hai ya nahi?

Taani: Oh shit!

Taani ran into the kitchen taking Rey seriously. Rey tried to stop her but the bell rang and Swayam asked him to open the door as Rey was standing and he was feeling too lazy to get up. Just when Rey opened the door, Sharon shouted for Swayam loudly from inside the kitchen. They all ran in to see what the matter was. On reaching there, Rey found Sharon dancing with joy as she had finally managed to make a perfect roti. She was facing her back to the door and forcing Swayam to taste it. He looked past her and froze on his place.

Sharon: Swayam jaldi taste karke bolo kaisi bahi hai?

The others stood quietly with a glint of amusement in their eyes.

Niki: Di rukhi roti kya taste kara rahi ho. Vo sabzi banayi thi uske saath khilao na.

Niki suggested hiding her giggle seeing Swayam's face.

Sharon: Good idea!

Swayam: Uhh Sharon, I don't think it's a good idea.

Rey: Swayam tumhe doubt hai Sharon ki cooking pe?

Sharon: Swayam do you really doubt my cooking? Itni mushkil se seekha hai meine so that jab tumhare parents aaye toh unke liye bana saku and you! Go I wont talk to you!

"What?" Oh hearing an unfamiliar voice Sharon turned to get the shock of her life. Swayam and Taani's parents were standing next to Rey and they had surely heard the entire conversation. She stood there awkwardly wondering how to greet them. Rey and Niki were having a time of their lives. Breaking the ice, Taani ran to her parents and hugged them. Swayam too went ahead and took blessing from his parents who were more interested in staring at Sharon.

Rey: Hello uncle, hello aunty.

Rey had once in the past interacted with Swayam's parents. They knew him and treated him like Swayam.

Taani: Aap sab khade kyun hai? Bahar chalke baithiye, I'll get something for you'll.

As soon as the left, Sharon turned to Rey and started hitting him.

Sharon: Tum bata nahi sakte the ki Swayam ke parents khade hai. Ab voh mere bare mein kya soch rahe honge?

Taani: Bhabhi calm down. Aap bahar jaake baithiye.

Niki: Yeah di just relax.

Sharon: Relax my foot! Aur yeh Swayam kahan hai?

Rey: Bahar hai. Aur tum apni shakal theek karke bahar chalo. Nik take her out.

When Niki managed to get Sharon out of the kitchen, Rey went to Taani.

Rey: Apne mom dad se kab milwaogi?

Taani: Rey aap?

Rey: I know. Just kidding. Bahar aao jaldi. Abhi tumhari bhabhi ko tumhari jarurat hai.๐Ÿ˜‰

[Rishi Shekhawat & Kavya Shekhawat - Swayam's parents.
Yuvraj Shekhawat & Naina Shekhawat - Taani's parents]

Kavya: So andar kya chal raha tha?

Swayam: Maa voh..

Rey let out a chuckle and then turned poker faced seeing Sharon's death glare. Taani and Niki shook their heads thinking at the crazy situation they were in a while ago.

Rishi: Kya hua Rey, tumhe bohot hasi aa rahi hai?

Rey: Nahi uncle. Mein bas aisehi.

Niki: Bewajah hasne wale ko pagal kehte hai.

Niki butted in earning a laughter from all the elders.

Rey: Tumhe gyaan jhade bagair shaanti nahi milti?

Niki: Chalo mana toh sahi that I'm intelligent.

Taani: Guys!

Niki: Meine kya kiya?

Rey: Nai nai tum toh kabhi kuch karti hi nahi.

Taani: Rey, Niki stop! Please!

Rishi: Tum kaun ho? (He asked Niki)

Niki: Unfortunately iski behen. (She pointed at Rey)

Taani: Mumma aap sab sham ko aane wale the na?

Naina: Inki meeting jaldi khatam hui toh jaldi aagaye. Any problem?

Taani: Mein toh bas generally pooch rahi thi.

Naina: Waise tum sab kar kya rahe the?

Taani: Cooking.

Kavya: Kitchen mein usually cook hi karte hai, par itna shor kyu macha rahe the?

Sharon: Voh.. actually.. aunty voh..

Kavya: Bolo, mein sunn rahi hoon.

Sharon: Voh Taani mujhe.. khana banana seekha rahi thi.

Naina: Taani tum itna shor machete huye khana banati ho?

Taani: Mumma voh kya hai na, Bhab.. I mean Sharon pehli baar roti bana rahi thi. So..

Naina: Hmn..

Yuvraj: We'll go and freshen up. Continue your cooking. (He said dismissing the interrogation.)

The elders left and the others slumped down on the couch.

Swayam: It's gonna be a long day.

Okay.

Sorry for ending it there, I mean half way, as it was going too long.

Trust me I'll update the next part soon*

(*Better give a good response๐Ÿ˜†)

The first part of the update is for NikAnsh lovers. Well to be honest I don't know who all are, but I know of few. (I guess just one๐Ÿ˜›).

Next part: Drama!๐Ÿ˜Ž (Parents aa gaye hai, drama toh hoga hi.๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

Edited by 2111_shweta - 6 years ago
--Ta_Sha-- thumbnail
Res/unres
aww niki feeling guilty
but rey consoled her well
bhais kab se ban gai ๐Ÿ˜†
lol she forced him to hv bro-sis time
the morning scene was ๐Ÿ˜ณ
poor rey thought niki ki khisak gai ๐Ÿคฃ
but kabab mein haddi ko ana zaroori tha ๐Ÿ˜ก
wow sharon made a mess n swayam's parents saw too
hath hata swayam's dialogue๐Ÿ˜†
how rey is like apni sharon ko sambhal meri taani ko thaka diya hai.. very sweet
well i m looking forward to read taarey sneaking around to meet each other
n some drama but no probs b/w taarey plz
or else ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by --Ta_Sha-- - 8 years ago
ajuswa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice part๐Ÿ˜Š good1 keep it up๐Ÿ‘
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
too much , sabkuch , nikki to rey , swyam taani rey n sharon all were crazy , m waiting 4 next
Muskan_TR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ek baat puchu...
aapke paas koi instincts h kya?

an hr ago I was trying to comment here "Plz jaldi update karo"
but mere stupid net connection :/

n jab meine abhi check...LTJ =D

I seriously Started jumping (In sitting position only :P)

Loved d update :)

That Rey-Nik part :')
There sleeping position was same as mine n my younger brother's
subah utho to aadha mujhpar hota h...n mein use hatate hatate thak jaati hu

n then TaaRey Part <3
haayyeee...

Swayam-The Possessive Typical Indian Bhai [lol]

Sharon cooking that would more b like a war in kitchen :P
seriously.
.The Sharonrai Prakash cooking

Hawww...parents aagye...
ek baar bta to dete ki aarhe h...

Sharon Ka first impression :P

Drama :0

plz update "Sooon"
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update
TR sooo cute
continue soon
princess1926 thumbnail
Awesome!
TaaRey scene was so cute and hilarious..
Entire update was nice
pdate asap