Posted: 8 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aimer_vous

beautiful updateπŸ‘

THANK YOU 
Ishragreece11 thumbnail
Please pm me the 20 th part of this story jeevan sathi it is a awesome story please '-'-
FreedomOfSpeech thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Juz finished thread#1... Hayeee hansa dear it was freaking awesome girl... I must say it will be one if your best ss... I love this ishu and of course playboy Raman 😎 . . Their project journey was awesome how Raman protected ishu from teacher(of course its all a plan by Mr.bhalla /,rector and teacher)... Wow wat an imaginary world love flower huh πŸ˜† and two pearls how you got such a beautiful idea... U never leave a chance to create romantic mausam b/w ishra... And yh I was hell shocked by that twist which ishu kissed Raman in front of all... Omg!! Raman such a lusty man he tried damn thing with miku... And ishu too cant resist Raman puttar πŸ˜† vo hai hi itna tempting 😳 kya kar sakthi hai bichari ishu... Karan patel new man πŸ˜† I imagined him as subbu/abhi ... And yeah I'm also feeling Karan came to take revenge from rams and Rashmi is Kara sister who's victim of Raman. Finally it was fabulous I love this twists and turns xxx... hansa dear Love you tons for giving such a mind blowing story... Ok jumping to thread #2 hope that mystery man revealed in thread #2... C ya in T#2 ...
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AttitudeQueen13

Juz finished thread#1... Hayeee hansa dear it was freaking awesome girl... I must say it will be one if your best ss... I love this ishu and of course playboy Raman 😎 . . Their project journey was awesome how Raman protected ishu from teacher(of course its all a plan by Mr.bhalla /,rector and teacher)... Wow wat an imaginary world love flower huh πŸ˜† and two pearls how you got such a beautiful idea... U never leave a chance to create romantic mausam b/w ishra... And yh I was hell shocked by that twist which ishu kissed Raman in front of all... Omg!! Raman such a lusty man he tried damn thing with miku... And ishu too cant resist Raman puttar πŸ˜† vo hai hi itna tempting 😳 kya kar sakthi hai bichari ishu... Karan patel new man πŸ˜† I imagined him as subbu/abhi ... And yeah I'm also feeling Karan came to take revenge from rams and Rashmi is Kara sister who's victim of Raman. Finally it was fabulous I love this twists and turns xxx... hansa dear Love you tons for giving such a mind blowing story... Ok jumping to thread #2 hope that mystery man revealed in thread #2... C ya in T#2 ...

OMG WHAT AN COMPLIMENT FROM YOU IT SO HUGE IM SO TOUCH WITH YOUR WORDS THX A LOT FOR READING ALL PARTS TO KNOW THE FF MILLIONS THX πŸ˜ƒ
smala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love this story very much.
Finally I have read all 19 chapters.
Thank you so much for the pm, because of that I have the opportunity to read such a lovely story.
Have to continue to read chapter 20 in thread 2.
Once again thank you for the pm and letting me know about this story.

--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: smala

Love this story very much.

Finally I have read all 19 chapters.
Thank you so much for the pm, because of that I have the opportunity to read such a lovely story.
Have to continue to read chapter 20 in thread 2.
Once again thank you for the pm and letting me know about this story.

thank very much dear to read it n love too im glad too thx a lots dear πŸ˜ƒ