Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Wish you best laddie...with your exams and everything...

Good Night Kalpana and Jai...๐Ÿค—

Good night and sweet dreams 
So did you won the competition?? 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jairathore

Good night and sweet dreams 
So did you won the competition?? 

Errantnomad thumbnail
Dristi , go to sleep ! I hv a rant too.
A girl whim I know had a lot of demands for her marriage with a gujju boy and the boys family had expectations. The girls father was upset with the way his daughter went about the whole thing.
The dad said , I don't hv such big plans,
The girl did you know what?
She and the guy got the marraige done at arya samaj with only her friends in presence and after after a day told her parents to witness sign her register marriage
And told him to transfer the 10 l he had originally planned.

He did that as if he had agreed to the kind of marriage his daughter wanted he would hv had to spend thrice that amt. He gave 10 to her and kept his balance savings for retirement.
She quietly took the 10 and upped
And on her next trip to india , was generous enough to go to buy dustbins for the entire house the size that would hold her baby's diapers .
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonal...cute pics๐Ÿ˜Š
Good night dear...๐Ÿค—
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ
Congratulations then๐Ÿฅณ

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sonal...cute pics๐Ÿ˜Š

Good night dear...๐Ÿค—

Good night
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the 53rd thread Nisha.
R&B making it such a special day for II.๐Ÿค— He actually revealed a little more of his heart today, a rare occurrence. He told her where he saw her first and every detail of what he noticed about her. Secondly, how amazing it is to have their first baby.๐Ÿ˜ณ She very well knows he is fond of babies, but it is an incredible feeling to have your own. Such a lovely moment when the parents to be rejoice the moment.โค๏ธ
Just hope II does not forget these in her distress of the abrupt revelation of his leaving.

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Phew! had a crazy couple of days but it seems as if I havent been on the forum for days! anyhow 53 it is and what a start. dude going back and Ii has no clue, after flirting with her shamelessly, doing everything that a wife would want or desire and even more, there comes a  dhamaka! i am not sure what would hurt her more, the fact that he didnt tell her and shes hearing this from SAM or the fact that he is going back. I would imagine both but certaonly the former more so. he needs to tell her but i think hes worried about her reaction. 
and the fact that he disticntly remembers each and very encounter of his, even the hgih school ones, is quite disturbing, no wonder II constantly remains on the edge, she must be sensing this uber cool, smug, confident, super experienced ways very well. she has nothgin to compare and he way too many! poor thing.