Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
rey is the teacher and old teacher in trouble

he is planning for a bday
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 48

Taani was studying in their bedroom at room at night. Rey was in his study busy in his office work with abhi.

Taani was trying her hardest to concentrate on her studies but excitement of her birthday wasn't letting her do any other work. Just a day then she will finally turn 18. And she couldn't wait to know how Rey will make her his forever as he had said.

After Abhi left, Rey entered his room and found her lost in her thoughts.

"Taani, You were suppose to study not day dreaming." His voice brought her back into reality. She looked up and smiled at him sheepishly.

"Sorry, I was thinking about something." 

"Taani, this is the last time I'm leaving you. I'll not tolerate any kind of careless in your studies." Rey told her in stern tone, He walked over the bed and sat beside her.

"Okay, My sweet teacher." Taani replied and concentrate on her book. Rey smiled at her. Taani was solving the accountancy problem when something struck in her mind, she looked up and saw him busy in his cell phone.

"Rey-"

"Haa, Taani."

"Rey, You are my teacher and a student gives fee to her/his teacher, so what should i give you as fee?" Taani asked him, Rey wanted to laugh at her innocence. He stare at her for a while before he spoke.

"Anything you want." Rey answered her. Taani sat there, thinking about what she should give to him.

"A gift will be enough?" Taani asked him innocently. His heart skipped a beat, her innocence always make him fall for her.

"It will be more than enough. Anything you will give me with love is enough for me." Rey answered her, leaning forward he peck her lips sweetly causing to smile at him.

Taani hugged him happily, they stayed in each other's arms for some time before she shifted her attention back to her book while he helped her with the problems she was having in accountancy.

Rey admired her while she slept peacefully, holding his hand tightly, A smile was playing on his lips as he watched her, in between glancing at the wall clock. Finally the day was here when his taani will turn 18. When there was only 15 minutes left to clock to struck 12, he got up and went downstairs to bring the cake he had brought for her. After taking Cake and candles with him he went back in his room. 

Rey placed the cake on the side table and sat on the bed beside her. As clock struck 12, he leaned and whispered in her ear.

"Happy Birthday, Taani." 

Rey placed a light feathery soft kiss on her forehead then he kissed her eyes, a smiled touched her cheeks as her eyes fluttered open. Without wasting any moment, she threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

"Thank you, Rey." Taani mumbled, dropping a peck on his cheek. Rey made her sit on the bed while he sat beside her, he placed the cake before her and lit the candle, she flashed him a dazzled smile causing his heart to skip a beat.

"Ye! I'm finally 18." Taani clapped her hands together, her face glowing in sheer happiness.

Rey smiled as she cut the cake and fed him, he did the same, then Rey kissed her lips making her smile against his lips.

"Rey, where is my gift?" Taani asked him as he broke the kiss. She ate little more cake while smudging it on her face making him laugh at her childish behavior. When it comes to chocolate, she forgets everything around her.

"Well I have planned many surprises for my baby but you have to wait till morning. But for now, I have something for you." Rey said to her, pinching her cheeks. She squealed excitedly and hugged him.

Rey got down from the bed and walked toward the closet, sliding the door opened he took a box out from the drawer. He walked over the bed and handed her the boz as he sat beside her. Taani smiled in glee and opened the box excitedly.

"Tiara!" She shouted in excitement seeing a daimond studded tiara inside the box. His heart swell with happiness seeing her smile.

"A tiara for my princess." Rey said as he took the tiara and made her wear it. Taani blushed and thanked him. Taani sat on his lap and sliding her arms around his torso, she hugged him.

"What should i give you in return gift?" Taani asked him, a smile appeared on his lips, wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her into him.

"How about a kiss?" Rey suggested while his gaze fixed over her rosy pink lips. 

"Alright. Close your eyes." Taani whispered softly. Rey did as he was told to, taani stare at his face for a while before she leaned and pressed her lips softly against his. Rey tighten his grip and kissed her back, she buried her hands in his soft locks while kissing him with softly. Their lips moved in sync against each other, their passion was speaking. 

Taani broke the kiss and hugged him, hiding her face in his chest.

"Sleep, kitten. Tomorrow is gonna be a big tiring day.." Rey whispered softly in her ear. Taani nodded, he made her lay down on her side of bed, he laid down beside her, wrapping his arms around her he pulled her in his arms.

Taani buried her face in his chest and closed her eyes, she let sleep take over her senses, excited for tomorrow. 

"Taani, get up, kitten." Rey said, standing near the bed. He bend down and removed the blanket from her but holding it she pulled it back over herself. Rey again removed the blanket and put it aside causing her to moan in her sleep. She moved her hand on the other side of the bed, and got hold of his pillow, she pulled it and slept again while hugging it.

Rey sighed and sat on the bed beside her. Waking her up can be a tough job sometimes. 

"Taani, get up, see I have prepared special breakfast for you.." Rey said to her but she didn't paid any heed to his world.

"It's my birthday, let me sleep." Taani whined cutely as she hide her face in pillow. Rey chuckled and pulled the pillow away from her, she sat on bed with a jerk and glared up at him.

"Urgh! You spoiled my sleep." Taani complained, she snatched the pillow away from him and hit him with it while he gaped at her, shocked with the sudden attack. Taani laughed at his shocked face, he laid on the bed, flat on his back and  Taani giggle and hit him once again before he held her wrist and pulled her into him making her fall over him.

"My sleeping beauty, You can sleep later but for now, go and get ready." Rey told her, Taani nodded and got up from him.

"Then you will tell about the surprises you have plan?"

"Yes, taani. But for that you have to get ready first. Now go." Rey told her, chuckling at her excitement.

"Take me to washroom, I wanna have bath with you.." Taani told him with little pink shade adoring her cheeks. A wide smile appeared on his lips as he stare at her. He got up and scooped her in his arms. 

He walked inside the washroom, he made her stand on her feet and captured her lips in his, a passionate naughtiness filled shower followed by.

Please do leave your feedback :)

Next part after 135+ likes.
vrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me first res...
unres lovely update
aww taani is so cute
asking rey for his fees
finally taani turn 18
she celebrated her b'day with rey
waiting for rey'suprises
update soon
Edited by vrishan - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh man that's wonderful..it was lovely how taani asked to give fees to him aww😳
Then she became 18 and finally celebrated with him by giving him a kiss and he gave her a tiara so cute!!
Morning scene☺️ bathing together!! Wow I can't wait for the next to know what would Rey's surprises..
Continue asap please..😃
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Taani is such a cutie..
Finally her birthday!!!!
Just like her, waiting for rey's surprise..
Pindborg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Finally birthday aagai 
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
eagerly waiting to see surprise birthday party of taani n rey will surely make taani his update soon