Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Danseuse thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Many Congratulations to you, Ananya! And also to Nahid, Nithyashree and Vaishnav. All of you were my favourites. Ananya has a beautiful voice quality and she sings like a professional, bringing in emotions in her voice. All are well trained in classical music so its a treat to hear you all sing so well. 👏 👏

I wish Ananya and all the other juniors best of luck in your quest for a musical journey ahead...
Bravo kids.

-Rekha
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Ananya..u r amazing..
It's unbelievable that a young girl could sing naam gum jaayega, kamli and the best.. morni...all different songs ..
U sang them so beautifully and sounded different in all proving ur versatility.
All the best girl. Ur singing will stay with me

Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations Ananya !!..you gave it all you had over the last 3 weeks and one could see your hard work. All the best to you. 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats to Ananya. Best wishes for the future.
Good luck to Nahid and Nitya. Wishes for the other juniors too
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ananya deserved it! She was first to get selected in theatre round! Congrats to her!
13-old thumbnail
All finalists including vaishnav were gentle. They loved mutually. One had to win according to marks and voting. Nitya was amazing but lack of feel and mistakes prevented her from voting. Vaishnav is perfect great singer. His voice will change soon. Congratulations to Ananya. Ananya would be world famous rock star.
damo31 thumbnail
where were the rest? srilakshmi, yumna, surinder, vidhi and subhankar... or did they just crop off their sections in the finale?
Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congrats to ananya and all the best to her.