AarYa: wo hai zara khafa khafa Final part: page 14. 6th september 2015 - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Don't you dare give up on my favorite story πŸ˜‘

I don't care how much time you take, but you'll have to give me my Khafa Khafa Yash πŸ˜­

But before all that take care of your health. I'll wait for this story and won't leave you till you finish it πŸ˜ˆ

❀️
jhillyarya thumbnail

At first big big sorry for getting this much late.. i completely lost touch with it. many of you must have forgotten it well its natural if this much gaps between updates. i thought i'll never update it but then i was feeling bad for leaving anything in middle like this.. so after reading some more times i was able to write it again. so i am giving the final update.. the previous parts links also there, you can read if you lost touch.. if you like or dislike please let me know..
thank you so much for being with me and some readers really encouraged me to work with it again..Thank you Nikki di and Rosey di specially for Threatening me to work on it πŸ€—

for final part scroll down..
Edited by jhillyarya - 8 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail

WOH HAI ZARA KHAFA KHAFA

FINAL PART

"Are you sure beta that you dont want to go with us?", Gayetri asked.

"Yes maa, i am sure. I just come from Pari's weeding, now i dont have energy to attend another function..." Aarti answered politely

Gayetri agreed, "Yes, thats also true. You must be tired in all those , better you take rest now."

Both Yash's parents left leaving the angry birds alone, and Yash went to airport with them to see them .

Aarti strolled from one side to another what to do now. should she go ahead to encash his anger? But she tried, that didnt worked.. She come to her sense when the maid asked, "What to make in breakfast for bhaiya? There is Paratha only, and he don't like that."

one idea occur in her mind at once. She listened from both her mother and mother in law that the way to entering heart of husband go through his stomach. And she jumped in her place, "No, you dont need to do anything, i'll make something"

She knew he didn't eat anything and he will be back from airport  as she find out his phone on the desk, so he will definitely come to take that.

She went to kitchen and started preparations for her dear's favorite dishes. When she finally completed everything then she noticed the time, that was almost afternoon and he didn't come for breakfast. She sat down sadly feeling her all efforts going in vain.

The door bell rang, she ran towards the door thinking it was him but for her bad luck it was driver, whom he sent to take the phone. She was upset, she had to give the phone to the driver. And she didn't let waste the thing she did from morning, she just packed the food for lunch, placing a small letter written SORRY with that.

She waited for his call or at least one text but he didn't.

He was happy to see that she is really trying to convince him. He thought not to torture her more with his fake anger, he took his phone and texted, "The lunch was very tasty, thank you for sending."

As her phone beeped she grabbed her phone. Her face was bright to get at least one reply from him.

He decided to return early at that evening but unwillingly become late as the next days he will not be available for any official works .he was beaming inside thinking that finally they will get some alone time together . He was expecting his wife at door but surprised to see the maid as she usually don't stay this much time, "You are still here? Where is Aarti?"

And her answer shocked him more, "Her left hand burned, she was all alone so i stayed for sometime, now you are back. I'll go."

"What the hell. Why you didn't inform me when no one in house?"Yash scolded her.

"Bhabi, didn't allow me." Yash didn't listened her properly, he just closed the door after she left and hurried to their room.

She was there on the bed closing her eyes, her hand was resting beside her, there was some ointment put on that place.

He went near to her, feeling bad. She opened her eyes, feeling his presence, she sat up with a smile but before she could say anything he started, "what do you think you can do everything? You didn't even feel the need to inform me?"

"I thought you are angry with me.." she said softly..

"Yes, and still I am. You always do like this Aarti, do the stupid things, hurt yourself just to get my attention, but I am saying you this will not work further.." he said angrily..

Yes, she has habit like this. When any misunderstanding come between them and she after some time she feel the thing she simply do something like this to get his attention so that he come close to her but she didn't know Yash is aware about this that she do all these intentionally,

She got up immediately, she was hurt and more hurt because of his words., "yes, I do like that, always to get your attention, care and love little more. This time also this happened for you. When I understood you liked the lunch I started to make dinner also with your favorite things, and in hurry these happened, but why I am saying you? You will not believe that I didn't do anything intentionally."

He could understood he was becoming harsh by his words, "And how you can be this much careless?" he asked softly placing a hand on her. But she removed that in a swift, "Don't do this, this will not work further.. I am only crazy that trying to melt your anger and get you back.."

She marched out of the room and Yash followed her but bumped his forehead on the door as Aarti closed the door

"ouch, Aarti, please listen to me" he banged the door but that was locked and he keeps requesting to open the door but she didn't.

Aarti sat on the sofa, tears rolled from her eyes. She spend all her day by thinking how to convince him, how to get back the mood of him. But no value of anything.. she listened his voice from inside but didn't move, as she know the key of the lock is in their room..after sometime all become silent..

One hour passed and she dozed of while weeping and her sleep broke when she felt his hand on her face..

She looked up, his face was so close to her and she cant lie that looking at these eyes she always forget everything, "I am sorry" he said and she was about to place her palm on his cheek but then suddenly recalled  the argument they had sometime back.. she pushed him immediately and started to walk away from there..

Yash did another effort to stop her by holding her hand but oops she cried in pain because that was burned hand only..

He rushed to her but didn't dare to touch, "I am so sorry Aarti, is it paining much? Let me see.."

She threw one angry glance at him and went towards dinning area. Where she decorated beautifully for him inspite of having pain also. She was trying to serve a plate for herself, Yash come silently and held her right hand, made sure that she cant with draw this time

"Leave me, I am hungry, " Aarti said with a small protest

"Me too" he said and sat her on a chair. And when she finally looked at him properly she dropped herself automatically. He was in his black vest and she like him most in this attire, he looks more desirable in this, that's the different thing that she never shared this thing with him.

Even if she didn't say but he know her this weakness about black vest. That's why he appeared like this to her. She couldn't stop herself to take the glimpse of his well build chest which is half exposed from the corner of the vest, "Damn Aarti, control.." she scolded herself and concentrate where she was,

He sat beside her taking another chair, she saw the dinner plate is ready when she was examining him, "I'll not talk to you.." she said..

And he put one spoonful in her mouth when she said. "You don't need to, just listen me.."

She finished the food was in mouth and said "No, I am not interested"

Yash pushed another spoon when she opened mouth to talk, "I know that also.."

She could go from there but didn't, couldn't. after long time they are like this alone and he was feeding her and she didn't want to miss it..

"Why you are not eating?.." she asked swallowing the rest in her mouth, "or already ate outside?" she didn't want to show that she is melting..

He smiled to see her concern and started to eat in between.

They completed the dinner like this. He cleaned the table and went to kitchen, when he returned saw her standing another corner of table facing her back to him.

"Do you want to spend whole night standing here?" he said going behind her..

"None of your business", she said turning around caused her crash her into his chest but he held her by waist securely prevent her from loosing her balance.. her eyes fall on his lips.. she is very much addict with the lips..

She shook her head to send away the stupid thoughts and tried to freed herself from him but he didn't allow her by holding more tightly and close, "I am so sorry Aarti for saying like that I just was worried to see you like this.."

There was complete silence. She didn't know what to say now but she didn't want to stay away for this small argument. She saw him moving more closer to her, there was already no gap between them and his lips travelled closer to her, she shut her eyes imagining something but that just stopped on corner of her lips, she shivered when it touched there and listened him to say, "Happy birthday my dear, I hope you forgave me.."

She opened her eyes instantly and looked at the clock which just stuck 12. He moved back leaving her with his smiling face..

"You remember?" she asked with surprise..

"You think I can forget?"

She at once went to him, "Thank you.." threw her hands around him hugging him tightly. He pulled placing his hands on her back.. her hands started to move in his chest, "Hell mrs, do you want to start here or we can wait till reach to our room..?" he teased..

She blushed hard against him, hitting him playfully freed herself from his embrace and walked towards the room..

He didn't stop her but said, "Hmm, someone is in so hurry.." it was loud enough to make her redden.

She found the room dark where she was expecting something like last year, but there was nothing but the only light was there in balcony. She looked there. The jhula was there as usual but something is not as usual, she tried to understand while going there. Her eyes become moist in happiness.

The jhula was fully decorated with her favorite peacock feather. She ran to sat there and started swaging herself, she was so happy that didn't notice him who was adoring her with a smile crossing his arms.

"Oh Yash thank you so much for this" she almost screamed in joy,

After a few moments enjoying there she said, "You know after I watched the famous film in my childhood I used to dream that I am sitting in a jhula decorated like this.. today I am feeling like my hidden dream comes true for you.. but when you did all these?"

"Thanks to you, you got angry with me and went outside and I just used the time. Everything was ready in my car but I had to go down through the pipe and come back with the help of ladder.."

She giggled, "so you really tried to be superman or spider man?"

Her eyes were shinning in happiness. He can do anything to see her happy like this always. How she become this much happy in this simple thing..

"I just wanted to make your this birthday memorable unlike last year.." he said.. which stopped her, "But last year my birthday was grand.. you arranged everything, there was a big party, you forgot?"

"Yes, but that was not your wish right? You wanted to spend your birthday with the only special person..

She stood up slowly with surprise.

"You happiness is in this little things, peacock feather, rose petals, love shape pillows, a white gown, a small cake and only me, not a grand party, lots of people and so much noise.." he said again..

She stood there rooted with disbelieve listing him..

"Last year I couldn't read you, your small wishes but this year all yours.."

She rushed towards him, without a second thought pressed her lips on the lips she is addict very much. He was startled in her sudden action but soon held her shoulder close to him and involve into the inviting kiss. His lips  were strong enough to lead the kiss but still gentle and soft, her hand was on his chest which travelled around his neck and the kiss turned in to more passionate that left the feeling of desire deep in her stomach..

They pulled away after experiencing the long term of kiss, her lips were swollen and face was red for her own deeds.

"Was it the return gift for your gift? Then I should get many more as the gift list still left incomplete.." his husky voice made her embarrassed more, she looked at him but stile the glace at once and started to walk inside the room, but stopped in midway when she understood her string of the blouse was pulled by him..

She turned around to him making her eyes big, "what are you doing?" she asked knowing what he was actually trying to do..

"I wont, if you don't want" his statement burned her cheek, she didn't say anything just turned her back and stood there, smiling widely, that was the approval only..

He slowly approached her, snaked his hand onto her tummy, pulling her closer to him, "If you can free yourself from me then you can go but if I win then, you can imagine.."

"Who want to go?", She thought herself but still started to wriggle and pushing herself away from him but his hold become more tighter around her, she was giggling all the time as having the tickling sensation, but he started to kiss her neck and she lost all the strength and become weak.

"That's not done.." she managed to whisper in her faster breathing.

"Where is that written?", he murmured while continued kissing on her neck.

She didn't want to loose but she want to loose also, she again tried to freed herself but his hand started to roam here and there which made her more weak, and she melt in his arms, "okay, I lost" she whispered.

After placing a few more kisses he said, "You don't need to get me back, I am all yours.." and released her, she smiled listing him but looked back at him when he freed her and going somewhere, she held his arms, "where are you going?"

"The box you saw at morning that is gift for you, let me bring that and the cake as per your wish.."

"Let them be there on their places.." she said..

"Its for your birthday Aarti.."

"Those can use at morning but let them be there for tonight.." she almost pleaded..

She smiled and stepped close to her, "You sure?"

She blinked her eyes, he take her other hand and kissed gently, "is it paining much?"

"Not anymore," she said..

"May be you will not get the return gift if it become more late.." she said with a naughty tone..

"Is that so?" with that he leaned and locked their lips creating another soul searing kiss, she moaned in pleaser. Her hand went back to his hair giving more access to the kiss. Her skin blushed as his tongue entered in her mouth, flirting with every corner. He drew her closer in his strong embrace, running his fingers in her bare waist to upper back, finding the pin of the saree, and he succeeded when the pallu slid down from her shoulder and placed on the floor.. they continued kissing and their hands did the other works, soon the other garments also find their destiny with the saree on the floor..

After hours, when they are tired enough, it was silence from long time..

"You slept Yash?" she asked slowly..

"Did you allow me to?" Yash asked which resulted to get him one light slap on his chest..

"Shut up, say me, why did you read my diary in my absence?"

"I am not going to say sorry for that because for that only I come to about your many wishes, which you never said.."

"Because those are silly.."

"But those silly things only can make you happy", he said while brushing his finger tips through her hair..

After a moment he said, "I was never angry with you Aarti, from morning just was acting to see that how you will convince me"

She looked at her widened, "such a fraud you are.. you are acting from morning?" and then she started laughing while thinking about the whole thing..

He looked at her with confusion then pulled her on top of him and whispered, " By the way I know about your black vest fantasy also.."

She immediately hide her face in his crook of neck, "I cant utter everything to you, just can say I love you.."

hope you enjoyed. will be waiting for your comments...πŸ˜‰
Edited by jhillyarya - 8 years ago
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
well written
thanks for the pm
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely chapter
poor aarti she couldn't understand yash fake anger
awe aarti cook yash his favorite food πŸ˜ƒ
finally yash ready for his plan πŸ˜‰
oh god aarti burn her hand
uff yash angry on aarti
poor aarti lost in yash when he came in black vest 😳
aarya dinner moment was cute πŸ˜ƒ
OMG yash planed surprise for aarti so sweet πŸ€—
aarya romance was lovely ❀️
but why did u finish this lovely story? πŸ’”
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the pm enjoyed the romantic ending.
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all the parts in one go. Loved every bit of it and the push/pull moments between them. Yash sure knew how to make things better and I enjoyed Aarti trying to stay angry even though his presence and actions were affecting her. Fantastic job as always.
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was sweet, passionate, and beautiful! thank you for a wonderful read!
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM amazing one 
lovely_nikki thumbnail
I typed a long comment and stupid IF deleted it πŸ˜‘

Thank you for listening to me and Rosey and for updating it. It was worth the wait πŸ€—

Now coming to the update 

WHOA! 

I'm speechless and breathless πŸ€’

This AarYa are like Tom and Jerry. They crave to stay together but end up arguing for no reason at all πŸ˜†
Poor Yash. It was his turn to be Khafa Khafa with Aarti but ended up pacifying an Khafa Khafa Aarti  πŸ˜†
Loved loved loved the dinner scene and surprise Jhula scene 
My naughty Yashu was back 

And that kiss πŸ€’. Uff..lm still blushing β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you so much for giving us this Khafa Khafa AarYa. πŸ€—

Now immediately start writing another OS πŸ˜‰