loll pari toh aag main ghee dala so aarti will go to talk with yash 🀣 🀣
aarya moment was cozy cozy 😳 😳
continue soon

hey thanx dear. Glad to see you here.
i'll try to update soon.
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey my lovely readers. I am so sorry for being late. As i said before why i couldnt update. Mostly i lost the interest. But now i started working on it. Only short parts left still i dont want leave anything in between. I'll update it soon. May be by the end of next week. I hope you will be patient with me till then also. Thank you so much. See you soon with khafa khafa yash. 😊
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhillyarya

Hey my lovely readers. I am so sorry for being late. As i said before why i couldnt update. Mostly i lost the interest. But now i started working on it. Only short parts left still i dont want leave anything in between. I'll update it soon. May be by the end of next week. I hope you will be patient with me till then also. Thank you so much. See you soon with khafa khafa yash. 😊

[:D/]
M waiting πŸ˜‰
jhillyarya thumbnail
sorry once again for this much late. i know many readers left and many dont even remember this but still i am here with the new update for some special requests and i dont want to leave any of my work in middle.. i dont know if it lost its charm or not but i tried my best in it..
if you forget the story line then you can read here, i am giving the link of previous 3 updates here..

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4 is in following part..😊
Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail

WOH HAI ZARA KHAFA KHAFA

PART 4

An emotional Bidai ceremony took place. Aarti thought she will take class of paridhi for her naughty plan but it was emotional time, how she can scold her baby sister? In place of taking class she thanked her. Egos are big problem in life. In love life also ego keep bad effect, its better to say easy to get out to so called egos and pari helped her in this.

After pari went leaving her mayka. Aarti was upset, sad. She wanted to stay with her mother, spend some time with her. At that time yash come and asked, "so when we are leaving? You are coming with us right?"

"no, I don't want to go now, I have to stay here.", she said when she was absent minded.

"is she still upset with me?" he thought for once.. "ok then", he left from there saying this.

Aarti was surprised not to get any other questions from him, "did my answer make him upset?" she thought but he already left.

Latter at night aarti become alone in the room. Paridhi not around. She felt the emptiness now. once she thought it would be better  if she went back with yash but then thought she should stay with her mother. She decided to sleep with her mother this night as it became so difficult for her to stay alone like this. But before that she grabbed her phone to call yash, she did, but no response. It was not that much late at night then why he is not responding?, "may be he is tired.". she convinced herself by saying this and went to her mother's room.

Next morning it become impossible for Aarti to stay there. Most of the guests gone, one or two left but nothing to do now. Infact she cant concentrate in anything moreover. Aarti decided she will go back to Yash today anyhow. Her mother also agreed as from last one week she is there, it don't look good to stay away from house this much time.

Next time also when Yash didn't receive the call she become tensed, "whats wrong with him? Why not picking call? Is everything all right? She thought to call in house but then one thing click in her mind, "he asked me to go with him yesterday but I denied, after that he didn't say anything before leaving. Is that the reason for which he is not replying? Did I said something wrong or rudely? What if he is angry with me now?" aarti become more tensed..

She thought to ask him to pick her from here on the way of returning from office to home but if he is upset with her then definitely will not come and she will not able to stay like this now. aarti didn't do late to pack her things and soon left for her destiny.

Yash completed his all resume works and finally got ready for the D Day of planning. He saw aarti's missed calls finally, "she must be upset again as I could not respond but not anymore." A huge smile covered his face. For the surprise he should get back aarti in home. He directly went to aarti's mother's place for taking her back with him but he become a little surprise when learnt aarti already went back.

It become late at night and aarti dozed off while waiting for yash.  yash was happy, excited all the way to home. He was imagining her expressions when he'll disclose the little surprise to her. It is little but it is close to her heart. Its may be everything for her. Some of her wishes she never said but her heart wanted that secretly. The small surprise she will love as he planned.

A beautiful sleeping view welcomed him in his room. He threw his bag of files on the couch and went near to her. She was sleeping peacefully. He so wanted to wake her up, touch her, hug her tight, take her soft lips in his, kissing her madly and not allow to sleep her this night but she was looking so relaxed, he didn't want to break her sleep. He kept admire her and couldn't stop himself to place a soft kiss.

At morning yash was getting ready for some works then Aarti wake up and become surprised so see yash. she couldn't understand when yash returned at night, she didn't even feel anything and now opening eyes at morning. After a long time she slept like this peacefully. "effect of being with husband" she smiled thinking this. Then remember she don't know if yash is angry with her or not. He definitely is that's why didn't receive any call of her, didn't wake her up at night and now planning to leave for work without meeting her."

She went to him, "yash, when you returned at night? Why you didn't call me up? And where going this much early?"

Yash wanted to answer but couldn't as again aarti started her questions, "are you upset with me? I know you are, that's why not receiving my calls and now not talking with me."

Aarti was questioning and giving answers also, yash become confused with her speedy question answers, why he would be upset with her? As per his knowledge everything sought out already between them then why she is thinking like this? He was thinking with confusion.

May be his confusion take a little more time to speak and aarti become mad for his silence, "I am so sorry. Was I so much rude that day? See, I didn't want to say no to you, I also wanted to come back with you but how suddenly I could return? Maa needed me that time, after pari's bidai she was feeling alone.. for that I didn't return, trust me. Please don't be angry for that", she said almost in one breath.

Yash was indeed surprise to listen her. He didn't even think about it. He was about to clear the thing but then naughty part of his brain didn't allow him. If she thinking this then let her think, "lets play with her.."

"only sorry? Yeh achcha hai do whatever and say sorry only? Before doing anything you don't even think how much it can hurt me." He showed his fake anger.

"I am so much sorry yash, trust me I didn't want to hurt you"

"at first you doubted on me that I have any other girl in my life. How could you do that? Really aarti, I couldn't believe in my ears, my aarti doubting me?" he pretend to be sad.

"still that matter bothering you? I said sorry for that already, I thought you forget that", Aarti said,

"do you forget anything easily if there is my mistake then how can you expect from me?" Yash made his face trying to be serious which wasn't easy.

"I will not leave you pari for doing this" Aarti murmured and unfortunately Yash heard that, "now why you are blaming paridhi? Her intension was not bad, but how could you believe that? What is her fault if you and your mind thinking wrong about me?" he turned around as he felt difficult to face her, at any moment he would get caught with his expressions. Somehow he was hiding his smile.

Aarti felt to cry, she immediately went in front of him, held her ears, "I am so sorry, please forgive me, see I am holding ears. I'll do anything, give me punishment but don't stay angry with me."

Yash felt pity. He wanted to say that he is not angry, he cant be for such little thing but he wanted to see also what she will do now for convince him. He gave a serious look again and said, "I have nothing to say about it and why you returned? But whatever don't unpack your things"

"why"

"I'll go to Mumbai for some works" Aarti become happy to listen him, that they will be together alone for sometime, everything will be clear. But yash said again, "maa and babuji also going to some relative's engagement, so better you go back till we all return.."

Aarti felt her heart break into pieces, "isn't it too much hard punishment?" she said in her heart..

Yash escaped from there at once  as he wanted to laugh loud, outside he thought, "now mrs scindhiya I'll see you.. what you will do? But I promise I'll melt with small effort also but I cant melt now, you have to wait my darling wife."

Aarti sat on bed sadly, "after this much days I returned and he is going leaving me alone like this? Is my fault this much big that giving me this much big punishment?"

After sometime she got up deciding something, "no, I'll not allow him to leaving me alone like this, either I'll go with him or he also will not go.."

Aarti marched towards the wardrobe for packing his stuffs along with hers. The first thing she noticed was the pink shirt. She smiled to think that finally he wore this gift. She touched that and felt something little hard under the shirt. There was a medium size box. she was about to open that as that was nrew for her but before that yash snatched from her hand..

She looked at him, "what is this yash?"

Yash felt troubled, but again continued his game of being KHAFA KHAFA, "not important to know, better you stay away from this. By the way I come here to say that maa want to meet you before leaving. So go freshen up and meet her", he almost ordered and left from there with that box.

Aarti clutched her fist with anger, "what he think about himself? why talking this much rudely? Is everything my fault?, nothing his? If he can do like this then I am also his wife can show him what I can do..." 

What aarti will do now?
keep guessing..πŸ˜‰

i am sorry if you find its short but i couldnt do much for now..
you'll get a large update in next part..
hope you liked this one.
thank you for reading.
will be waiting for your comments.😊

Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful update.. loved it.. waiting for next part
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Enjoyed it love aarya's cute fights.
Update soon.
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the PM dear it was an amazing part so excited to know what aarti well do update soon