Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
fantastic update jhil...it just helped me to relax 😛...
i was smiling all the time while reading the update...

yash deserves some amount of khamoshi from his wife as he spoke to her so rudely and on top of it he made her wait at park😉...aarthi pls dont melt so soon😆

omg !! yash must be looking dashing ...

pari was superb she is such a sweet and naughty saali 👏😆😉... i know why did she gave him that punishment to wear deep pink sherwani😉...

such a lovely update jhil ⭐️
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

Awesome update

Awee still she is angry
A cute update
Their romance tiny miny though a sweet romance

thanx suhana
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

"I don't want to talk about him" and all she did was talk about him😆. Girls are really CRAZY, Aarti being on the top of that crazy list😆

Pari is such a cute darling. She knows her Di and Jiju so well. I'm sure there's a reason why she gave Yash that PINK sherwani. That girl is up to something😉

Wow AarYa romance was so cute and so dreamy. Can't wait to see Aarti's reaction when she sees Yash in that <font color="#ff00cc" size="3">PINK</font> color😆

Wonderful job Jhil👏

aarti crazy no doubt in it,
in mind one person roaming.
nikki di i dnt knw what are you thinking,
dnt knw your thinking wid pink will match wid me or not.

lets see, thank u soo much
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

wonderful update.. yash and pink shirt.. lovely.. waiting for next

thank you anni
jhillyarya thumbnail

thank you
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Loved the update cute and fun
Looking forward to the next part

thanx dear, more fun will b there
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: roserosey

fantastic update jhil...it just helped me to relax😛...

i was smiling all the time while reading the update...

yash deserves some amount of khamoshi from his wife as he spoke to her so rudely and on top of it he made her wait at park😉...aarthi pls dont melt so soon😆

omg !! yash must be looking dashing...

pari was superb she is such a sweet and naughty saali👏😆😉... i know why did she gave him that punishment to wear deep pink sherwani😉...

such a lovely update jhil⭐️

thank u rosey di.
actually yash deserv this as you said nd dont worry this silence will turn to sonething which you expecting. 😉
jhillyarya thumbnail
T 😊 Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
jhillyarya thumbnail

hello friends MERRY CHRISTMASS TO EVERYONE 

a pinky update.. for you😳

Part 3

Weeding day, busy day for aarti. She remember about previous day, time with yash.. blushed.. then scold herself. She have to take revenge from yash for what he did. She was involved in her work but still couldn't stop herself to think about him..

"what is the reason behind this smile?" pari's word interrupted aarti's thinking..

"nothing, aise hi.." she tried to cover but couldn't as pari said, "I think I know the reason.."

Aarti looked at her, saw a naughty smile on her face, she guessed whats in her sister's mind, "pari, I am not thinking about yash so please give your mind rest and think about tonight, its your  weeding not my.."

Pari wrapped her arms around aarti's neck," come on my darling di, look at you, you are blushing while saying that also you are not thinking about him. And I didn't said anything about jiju still you taking his name, all you want excuses to talk about him. What more proof you want??"

Aarti moved her hands away, "you always take his side so better you stay away of this.

Pari: ok, I wont take his side, but say me don't you miss him?

"who said I am not missing him? I am missing him terribly from that day I come here, but that is not point here. did he miss me? And if he miss me then how he talked like that. Couldn't he call me atleast once in all the days??" she almost cried..

Pari hugged her, "ok ok, please don't cry my di. I wont talk about it but you please don't  cry, its my special day.."

Aarti: I am not crying. But by the way its you special day, so I should tease you.. what about the night baby??

Pari: I have many plan about the night di, don't worry.

Aarti hit on her head, "are you the dulhann? I have doubt in it.. you should be shy when this topic come and you talking openly? And have plan?? Seriously?

Pari: oh please di, don't talk like you were the shy bride.. even you met your would be hubby just one night before of weeding.. 

aarti smiled and remembered how just one year ago yash was dying to meet her and take her in his arms, and now he don't even call in full one week.. she sighed

aarti:ok now, lets get ready soon.

Paridhi went with aarti but before that didn't forget to text yash the latest update about aarti. Yash never wanted to wear that colour  but if aarti will be happy to see him in this then why not? And after getting par's message he understand aarti is still upset so he cant let go any chance to make her happy.

Aarti said many times that she she don't want to talk about yash but what about the heart? This heart want him only.. she couldn't help to look at the door again and again.. and her stuck there when she saw him. She couldn't take her eyes off.. reason one, she was more shocked than yesterday to seeing him in pink again. There is long difference between both pinks and he wearing this?? For her definitely. Aarti couldn't stop blushing. She looked here and there if anyone noticing her expression. Reason two,

"he looking indeed more handsome than ever..  why he don't wear this colour? But thank god he don't do that frequently otherwise it would be tough for me", she said in her mind then shake her head to keep away the thoughts..

Aarti went beside pari but couldn't stop herself from looking at yash again and again.. yash was aware of it. He so want to go and talk with her but pari's instruction stopping him. He went to talk with paridhi but didn't with aarti, he didn't even look at her though it was hard for him but still it was part of plan which he don't know fully..

After a while pari said in aarti's ear, "di, what happened to jiju?"

Aarti: what happened?

Pari: you asking what happened? Cant you see how he behaving? He in pink? Mr.yash scindhiya in pink? What happened to his choice?"

Aarti looked at her with surprise, "why? Whats wrong in pink?"

Pari: ohho, I know its your favourite colour but you have to agree this is not a male colour.. see how he is looking.." she made annoying face..

"how? Infact he is looking more ha.." she was going to say handsome but stopped in middle, "I mean he is not looking that much bad.."

Pari smiled herself, "I seriously don't know what happened to you. Till now he didn't use this colour in home also as per I know and now in this kinds of function? See how everyone watching at him. I am sure for this colour selection..after all it is a girly colour as jiju used to say before.."

Aarti looked around and really some people staring at him, specially girls she felt pang of jealousy and pari gave ghee in the fire of jealousy, "don't mind di, but you think till now he didn't wear this colour knowing its your favourite and now suddenly  wearing.. I know you must be thinking he trying to impress you but there many other ways, and think from last few days he is not even talking to you. Even some time back also he came here but ignored you.. I hope pink is not favorite colour of anyone else. I hope you understanding di. See today I'll go today, I am just warning you.."

Aarti looked angry, she got up from her place, "in few minutes your rituals will start so better you concentrate there.." she left from there at once.. paridhi covered here mouth to stop the sound of laughing..

Yash was talking with a lady and he get  a confirmation from his dear shali's number and in no time aarti reached there, "I want to talk with you", she said firm

Yash was going to introduce her but aarti didn't let him finish, "I said, I want to talk to you" she looked at the lady ,"excuse us please", and she dragged him from there to one corner..

Yash: what was that aarti? How you behaved with her like that?

Aarti was fuming in anger, "oh so that's hurt you how I behaved there? And how you behaving with me from last few days?? That's nothing?"

At first yash become confused.. but then felt pari must did something. She said aarti will come herself to him and will talk and that's happening, he smiled to remember that..

Aarti become more furious to see him smiling and when noticed still the girls staring at him she couldn't take it, she again dragged him to some place where no one can see him..

Yash: why you bring me here aarti? In such dark room?"

Aarti: that's better for you, here we both can see each other that's enough. In dark place no one can  drooling over you like outside..

Yash: hmm, someone burning in jealousy..

Aarti: why not? I am your wife, only I have right on you..

"oh really? So what right you want to show now my darling?" he said coming closer to her..

"I am not in mood of joking yash, I want to talk serious thing" she warned him..

Yash crossed his arms, "ok then, say me what serious thing you want to talk?"

Aarti: why you wear this color?

Yash smiled in her strange question, "why cant I wear this color?"

Aarti: you hated this color and suddenly started loving that wearing everyday?

Yash: how can I hate anything related to my wife? It is her favorite color. She is upset with me, actually my fault, I was not giving her time, talked rudely so I thought to make her happy. It is a simple effort, I wisshe like it and forgive me..

Yash's words, his tone making her weak, happy, nervous but pari's words also running in her mind..

He was coming more closer to her, she pushed him gently, she couldn't be rude now, "then why you not talking with me from last few days? Not even a phone call?"

Yash held his ears now, "I am so sorry aarti. I know I did wrong. For all those work load I didn't get time when get time that was late night just didn't want to disturb you.. "

Aarti remember the same condition of hers and she clam down but couldn't stop herself to ask, "so you don't have any other girl in your life?"

Yash felt like he fall from sky, "excuse me... any other? What do you mean?"

Aarti could understand he didn't expect this still said, "I thought if anyone else in your life, that's why you avoiding me nowadays.." she stammered..

Yuash's eyes popped out to listen her, "what? You thought this? seriously? this mean you don't believe me? Then no meaning to stay here and saying anything. Ad I am not interested to clear your doubt."

He was going angrily but aarti stopped him holding his hand, "I am sorry, I didn't mean that, I am so sorry.." she hugged him, "it was pari who said all these nonsense thing and how stupid I am saying all this to you.."

Yash: pari said all these?" he smiled to herself, "and what more she said?

"and said pink may be anyone else favourite color that's why you wear this.." she said against his chest..

Yash couldnt held himself laughing loudly, aarti looked at him with surprise, "what happened?"

"so this was pari's plan.. she said all these to you? And she herself gift me this sherwani and ask to wear today.. oh my god.. from where she get this idea??" yash didn't stop laughing..

Aarti's mouth wide open, "she gave it to you? And washing my brain? I definitely wont leave her for that.."

But before she could leave yash pulled her by waist, " you can do whatever you want but now its my time.."

"what are you doing?" aarti said breathlessly..

"feeling the gaps between us", he sealed his lips with hers..

After some more time, after spending some little cozy moments when they moved back aarti couldn't look at him, she ran from there but stopped at door, looked back at him, "wipe your face before going out., I mean your lips" she blushed and go away from there..

hope you liked..

THANX FOR READING😊
Edited by jhillyarya - 9 years ago
nirmalac99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful Jhil.

Pari spoiled Aarya's lovely moment lol...Yash and Pink?Pari nd her idea s hilarious...