Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

To fight Kauravas. This Karna himself will alone teach lesson to Duryodhan Duhshasan and Shakuni. Krishna and pandava can take rest now. This Karna alone will punish all. The way he punished duhshasan . Since when karna was against dushasan wrongdoings. So I guess karna will alone fight against kauravas.

Another reason to love STK 😆
merrydock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
 i get this serial is based loosely on karna story. but when was karna against duryodhan and his brothers. and if he did encounter duryodhan before the exhibition display with Arjun. what explains why he hated Arjun more.  from Mahabharat extracts, Arjun respected karn's skill. and did vow to kill him only after he called Draupadi a prostitute.
but karn hated pandavas for no reason.

unless they are trying to show he supported duryodhana because it displeased Bhishma. and it was karns way to secretly take revenge from duryodhan and his brothers for his insults in childhood.

this serial is rewriting mahabharat i think.

they should have made serial based on Arjun instead. they wouldn't have to make up too many things
Vr15h thumbnail
^^^  Don't bet on it.  In ⭐️B, they already did - making him the focal point of attention, like his imaginary battle w/ Dury @ rangbhoomi, etc.  That serial managed to turn me into an Arjun hater 😆
Shiningstar2014 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merrydock

i get this serial is based loosely on karna story. but when was karna against duryodhan and his brothers. and if he did encounter duryodhan before the exhibition display with Arjun. what explains why he hated Arjun more. from Mahabharat extracts, Arjun respected karn's skill. and did vow to kill him only after he called Draupadi a prostitute.

but karn hated pandavas for no reason.

unless they are trying to show he supported duryodhana because it displeased Bhishma. and it was karns way to secretly take revenge from duryodhan and his brothers for his insults in childhood.

this serial is rewriting mahabharat i think.

they should have made serial based on Arjun instead. they wouldn't have to make up too many things

it is said dat karn's hatred towards arjun intensified when arjun's arrow accidently killed his son sudama during draupadi swamvar...I dont think he hated other pandavs intensely
Vr15h thumbnail
That above incident is not  listed in the MB.  Nobody was killed, and Arjun & Bhima (both  disguised) fought Karna & Shalya after Arjun had won the contest
Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sudamana was only mentioned in mrityunjay...he is not a Mb character. 😊 karna's hatrated towards pandavas was initially only injected by duryadhan...and bhim and Arjun never shows him any mercy too..from the very initial stage they were utterly harsh towards him...infact later in the epic karna sometimes praised arjuna and bheema...but bheema and and arjuna never praised him when he was alive...it wad only yudi who considered him a strong worrier although he never open it up publicly..so its a common case of rivalry where both the party was equally involved along with their hatrated with each other and third party(duradhan)took the advantage of the situation...star plus Mb was factually an disaster...they did just white wash of arjuna and bheema and made them great ...nothing else..but in b r Chopra mahabharat it was shown that lord Krishna was scolding Arjun for continuously calling him sutaputra...b r Chopra mahabharat was not only popular than star Bharat but factually also correct...arjuna's hatrated towards karna never invoked after drau's vastraharan episode...it was very much among them from the initial stage...even Arjun fall during his final journey becoz he was too much proud on his skill and never show respect to other archers.Edited by Nandita_Siddian - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Caught up w/ the last 3 episodes, and thought that the Pandava kids were singularly ugly, w/ the exceptions of Bhima & Nakul.  The only worse casting of the Pandavas - particularly ANS that I've ever seen was in Priya Bhatija's former mytho serial - DBSK.

This serial carries on the same mischaracterizations from ⭐️B - Arjun is already a champion archer, which is hogwash.  When the Pandavas were kids, Arjun was about as effective as Nakul or Sahadev, and it was Bhima who protected all of them.  Something that's totally lost on the Arjun-worshiping cretins amongst today's mytho CVs

The other thing - the Pandavas look about as old as Karna, which contradicts the fact that they had not been conceived when Karna as a kid had his enounter w/ Pandu, Kunti and Madri

Exit question: Will Karna save the Pandavas from the wrath of the Agnipaksh rakshasha?  Shakuni mentioned that the Pandavas would wish that there was a 6th brother, so wonder whether Karna will happen to be around to save them? 😆
Edited by .Vrish. - 8 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Today's episode was awesome - all 6 of the Pandavas (yeah, I'm defining the Karna of this serial as a Pandava - protected by Pandu, loved by Kunti, and now saved Kunti from her fall by his physics & gravity defying movements and then lending the extra push on Yudi's javelin to kill Agniparv) standing side by side next to each other.

SidT, please complete this by making Karna a full blown Pandava - expose his secret to both the Pandavas & Kunti early on, and expose Adirath's & Priyamvada's secret to him.  Let them joyfully unite.

Another physics defying howler - Adirath's chariot - only Kunti rolled out of it and started her free fall, while Vidura & Priyamvada were unaffected.  Also, who was the other charioteer of the Pandavas?