Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by moonwearer

Vibhu can predictions be made for a May born girl please I know 2 sosyians who are May born now the stork will arrive in May so curios what your crystal ball reveals

our mayborns are ashu n vidyaa???
or someone alse???
Originally posted by moonwearer

Vibhu can predictions be made for a May born girl please I know 2 sosyians who are May born now the stork will arrive in May so curios what your crystal ball reveals

LOL no crystal ball...

to get a person like bally in life-as a friend/colleague/superior/neighbour/BIL/teacher...its really a blessing...not related to blood but related to our heart...
ur poem is soo cute poetess!!i am wondering what a lady who became a mother recently, like our aarti might feel after reading this!!😊
Originally posted by ishruhi

to get a person like bally in life-as a friend/colleague/superior/neighbour/BIL/teacher...its really a blessing...not related to blood but related to our heart...
Soo truly said
In this case I can proudly tell that my two bestfriends and my computer science teacher in school are same like bally

Dude is so sweet! He called Bally when he knew II needed to talk to him.. 

Dude is the admin for II... πŸ˜† Bally is so cute!! 

Loved the conversation between Bally & II! 
Dude agrees to Bally's comment and II is blushing..❀️

"No... I didnt say I LOVED it
remember?" II reminded him
"Kahin aur try kar?" Bally offered
"I cant quit half way through
deployment" II was outraged
"Duniya khatam nahi ho jaayegi"

Bally mocked

so true bally!!!
Few people are true treasures in life and more often than not ,these people know us better than we do of ourselves . They fulfill three roles on many occasions that of friend, mentor and colleague. Their unquestioning support and at times asked for or unasked for opinions are what makes the relationship beautiful and and direct us to the paths we choose to journey. These roles can interchange / overlap over the course of time. Relationships evolve. They are there for the support, for the guidance, for being there and for the lack of judgement. nudging us back if we happen to stray over the centre line, for still being there when we veer way off path , egging us make a u-turn.
In problems or issues, share in wins , sure for most of us there may be more than one person who fit the bill or may be one set go person .
II has this in Bally. And who better than your husband to nudge you to solicit that person who can help you better knowing that more than self, she needs to talk/ consult with this person .

Just peeped in to drop this note. Hello everyone
Catch u all ltr. Good night and good day folks.

Many Congrats Nisha on your new job. Wishing you all the very best. New beginnings at the work place will invigorate both personal and professional life!😊

I am very happy and excited for you. I admire successful and smart women and you definitely belong to that group.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Big Hiya to you people out there! I miss you and love you all

Finally my pain ended..
Uninstalled Chrome n IE browsers  from phone which are infected by virus.. And reinstalled Chrome just now...

Never the late...
Nisha please accept my congratulations on your new job..
You are going to rock it😊