NEW TS: Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage! Epilogue on page 24

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone
I am back again with a TS but I cant really tell if it would be a two or three shots. I am still trying to figure it out myself😳
Well this is the story of IshRa obviously but completely in a different context. This TS is dedicated to Sukankshu. The concept is hers but she wanted me to pen it down and I am very honoured. This is the least that I can do for an adorable darling like her. I just hope you like it rockstar and my readers too.

Here is the Prologue/a teaser for you all and if the response is great, expect an update on Saturday itself.😃
Till then...
Cheers
OSJ😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=T-8vVY-IECk[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh Moh Moh Ke Dhaage!
(These threads of enchantment )

"I don't want to marry anyone else other than you! I want you to come and tell my family about us NOW!"
"But Ishita, I don't even have a job! Who will agree to marry off their only daughter to a jobless guy like me?"
"You will get one and very soon. And you know I am ready to wait but my parents...And I heard that these people are coming to meet us this week-end.You know what? I will look for that guy's phone number. Let's call him and tell him about us!"
"We can't do that! If ever your parents come to know about it...about us from a stranger. they would be hurt."
"You are right! A bad option. What do we do then? Do I elope with you on my wedding day!"
"Ishu! You watch too many films!"
"I am serious. I am not marrying this man!"
Ishita hanged up the phone angrily. If he didn't find it eligible to ask for her hand without a job, she would do what she had planned. Elope! 

Part one : 124422312

Part two: 124866681

Part three: 124940406

Epilogue: 125085401
Edited by omshreejaanu - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
exciting prologue di. I hope the boy which she wanted to marry is Raman. will wait for Saturday. update soon
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sound Intresting...So naughty ishu and rational Raman love story😳...
Looking forward...

BTW I love this song😊...
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suspense! Ok! And what does moh moh ke daage mean ? I am very curious . I will wait till tomorrow for the suspense to unfold .
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Come on .. why don't you give us an update today itself!? It's not a bad idea! Alas, I'll be waiting tomorrow! 😳
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...very interesting prologue ðŸ˜ƒ
Looking forward...
Update soon 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
ineterestin prologue jaanu..plz continue soon
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Up up...update soon...
So excited to read more...

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This time Ishu will be the lead to decide for there future Great story. Please continue my dear will wait for it.😊
Mehak_KPian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love this song and having IshRa TS on this is like a cherry on the cake. Love the prologue. Lets see what happens next how does IshRa deal with it.Edited by ..Mehak.. - 8 years ago