Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@Julie 
I wasn't opposing you in any way though I have no problem with opposite views. I had read the other comments and felt as if it was being presumed that just because this couple is liked people want to set their life standards based on these people which is completely untrue. We don't dream of Himanshoos as our life partner because he is not an epitome of perfection. 

The other thing I was saying was about drawing a line. This year I took a class called Moral Ethics and we learned a lot about grey areas in life. From that course I understood that no aspect is as black and white as we hope it to be. Therefore it is hard to distinguish what and where someone should stop in a relationship.

Despite this, I do understand what you mean by your uncomfortableness regarding Amu's sacrifices, it is hard to see her almost pity herself for how she has changed and what all she has sacrificed. It is almost cringe worthy to see their perceptions of each other sometimes because of either how they are projected or what they are in reality. 

Originally posted by: Julie0001

@loveleen,

I appreciate you posting your thoughts. I agree that it is a couple's own business. I think though that whether it is editing or Amruta herself, Himmanshoo and Amruta's relationship looks lopsided.

Why? Why does any woman have to change herself completely to become acceptable to another man? At the end she always says she has gained a lot. But who was this Amruta before she had to change completely? The way she talks about it so much also makes it seem as not a finished topic. She wanted Himanshoo at one point to thank her. The unfinished topic serves as a mantra throughout the show.

Again, all couples adjust. But Amruta always talks about a complete change and it is bothersome. Again, it is degree here that bothers me.

Now editing is there and not being kind to anyone. This week Shefali kept talking about Parag's unconditional love. She did not have to change at all.  He even changed his sleeping pattern to her's. The camera kept panning to Amruta. The comparison is obvious. One woman is loved so much her husband completely changed. Amruta had to earn love by becoming a different person. Only by becoming different, she can be loved. It makes me personally a little sick to hear her talk like that.

People in love do change for each other and it isnt big deal who changes to whom as long they are happy together. Nobody can quantify any relationship, how much they change or adjust for each other. It was dumb question by the NB team in first place. Himruta have 11 year of successful relationship and they are happy. 

Gkumar1 thumbnail
I am really sorry but I completely disagree with you.
1. It's childish. He's not abusing her or anything. It's the love between them.

2. Don't you notice what Amruta does? She doesn't even behave properly with Himanshoo. For instance, the poetry love challenge. She wasn't even listening properly. And recently, yesterday, Himanshoo got hurt so badly in the performance. She didn't even care or anything. See Rohit & Aish, when Rohit fell, Aish was so panic and everything ðŸ˜•

P.S. Himruta are also my favorite couple.