Feel like everyone cheated?

pancakes527 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont  know if cheating is the right word. In todays episode all the questions that the boys picked for their girls were suppose to be the diffcult ones.But I think they picked the easy ones on purpose. So they can win the task. Either they knew before a little about the task or they just predicted that Rithvik was gonna say something like that.
Did any one feel the same? Like the questions were too straight forward and easy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I don't think so but even if they predicted it that's not called cheating.

All 47 questions or whatever were pretty easy because the creatives wanted the boys to be punished for entertainment. If the girls got all the questions wrong that be pretty boring right? None of the contestants are cheating or anything... It's all the creative teams doing. Edited by Gauahargeous_N - 8 years ago
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
It was a task to lighten the mood and have some fun. It wasn't a serious competition. The choices given made the answers easy to guess. Makers just wanted to see the boys punished. 
However it was surprising to see some very easy questions being asked.. Guess boys don't really know how smart their Baliyes are... 
loveleen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The creatives and audience don't care if the couples are good with their GK. It was supposed to be funny so easy questions.
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
After watching the episode last night.. I dint find it demeaning to women. In fact the opposite!   Girls knew more than the men gave them credit for. I think all ??? Were easy to make men the entertainment'. Punishments were what each men would find a challenge or never do in normal. Show was just for laughs.. Much better LC than a few others this show has put contestants thru.

Alll did well and njoyed it thoroughly. I would rather see them all happy than crying
khwaish_245 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pancakes527

I dont  know if cheating is the right word. In todays episode all the questions that the boys picked for their girls were suppose to be the diffcult ones.But I think they picked the easy ones on purpose. So they can win the task. Either they knew before a little about the task or they just predicted that Rithvik was gonna say something like that.

Did any one feel the same? Like the questions were too straight forward and easy.

mujhe bhi shakk hua thoda ki they knew about the task , when shefali asked while putting Wig - ' can i apply lipstick too' , i mean how does she knew about what happened with Himanshu before her entry 😕

and common , they cant be so dumb that all of them didnt knew ' the national song of India' (Like the way boys were Pretending) , its such a cheap script,... If the show is scripted

Originally posted by: pancakes527

I think boys tried to pick up easy question which they could answer and win task without embarrassing themselves or their partner.