Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: umeirah02

The premises is so exciting! This is going to be one good story! I loved Ishita!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked this story and this Ishita!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: divazfankau

wow 1 lakh date with raman
nice one bichari ishita
kya karegi ab continue soon

Yep 1 lakh for Raman! Let's see what happens now! Will update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEEPIKAA0123

beautiful update thnks for pm me continue.

Thank you! Will update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

She got the date ... Omg this is gonna be hilarious...๐Ÿคฃ

And how is she gonna pay for this... Make this one funny prabh...

Glad you found this update funny! Let's see how she deals with this and the next update might not be as funny as this one!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rufana10

it was funny
''1 lakh''!! how ll she pay this
poor ishita๐Ÿ˜†
update it soon

Glad you found it funny! Let's see how see pays! Will update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sukanksha

Right now what am I doing is... Reading... Stopping n typing the comment lol...

I am feeling bad for Raman .. He is getting bored. This happens with me when my mum takes me to annoying marriages lol

Raman the rotten face h-a-a-h-a-a.

1 Lakh!" Ishita yelled out earning attention from everyone in the room.---- omg this is how he no she no THEY got trapped lol.

So a dinner date with Mr. Raman Bhalla was sold to Ms. Ishita Iyer...----- aayiooo murgan. Haha it was fun yaar.

Omg I loved it.
Waiting for the dinner date...

LOL! Raman is like the bored person at weddings right now! Glad you found the rotten face line funny and the last line as well! Yep, it was actually Mihika who got the two trapped.๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishra_Sona

Literally ROFLing...

Kya socha kya hua...
Hilarious...
Continue soon...

LOL Glad you found it funny! Will update soon!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mehak..

This is awesome. The update was hillarious. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much! Glad you found it funny!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

its a nice story
1lakh r u serious that to for a date
with rkb is worth it bt still
how will she aford it
how will she explain
god its interesting
update soon n do pm m

Thank you so much! 1 lakh is way to much even for RKB๐Ÿ˜†, but it was just an accident! Let's see what she does and what happen when the mistake is discovered! Will update soon and PM you!
Prabh. thumbnail

Note: Not proofread, please ignore small spelling and grammer mistakes.

Part 3

"Mihika I will kill you! Look what you got me into!" She scolded her sister in the corner of the grand hall.

"Akka I am sorry, I have said it so many times."

"Well does that fix anything? I have committed a lakh thanks to you. Where will I get that from?"

"I will talk to Mrs. Bhalla and tell her this was a mistake. She will go to the second highest bidder alright?"

"Fine, but get me out of this!"

"Can I interrupt you two?" A male voice came from behind her.

She turned around to find Raman looking at them. He walked over to them standing next to them.

He had unintentionally heard the whole conversation between the two sisters and for some reason, he felt happy knowing Ishita wasn't some crazy girl who blew up all her money for silly things. She was actually a very simple everyday girl who just got caught up in a situation. He found himself staring at her again and she had caught him this time.

He had a look on his face as he fixed his eyes on her. There was something, something his eyes said whenever they looked at her. She tried to understand what it was, but she had never gotten such a look by anyone else and wonder what was on his mind. She also ended up staring at him in the process of trying to figure out what his eyes were trying to convey to hers. Before she could comprehend anything, he walked up to her standing next to her and Mihika who was slowly walking out of the conversation worried about her job.

As he came, he said...

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I was here and happen to hear you accidently said 1 lakh."

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend you but I wasn't here to get a date, I just dropped by. I said one lakh to my sister, but it a bit loud and everyone assumed it was for you."

"And now you are canceling it?"

"I am, and I'm sorry for this confusion."

"Listen don't do that! Please!" he said surprising her since he didn't look interested at all before. He on the other hand had many reason to ask her not to take back her commitment. First of all, he couldn't tolerate going out with one of the girls he met earlier this evening and then she seemed like a decent girl and he had seen her with everyone else. She seemed to someone fun and friendly and someone who you could have a good time with.

"Look I will be honest and not lie, I just don't have the money to pay for this otherwise I would love to help out and donate."

"Is it okay if I pay the amount?" he said leaving her shocked.

"Why would want to pay for me?"

"I realize it was an accidental bid and you don't even want to go out with me. And I want to pay because I see first of all you can't pay and because I can't have my mom upset since this cause is really close to her heart. That's why I came to this event in the first place only for her happiness."

"That's really nice of you, but I can't take money from you."

"Then pay me back later. But let me pay the one lakh right now."

"...Fine, but it will be like a real loan with interest and everything."

"I don't give loans often and when I do, I take them back in my own way."

"How will you take this one back?" she asked curiously.

"A dinner with you...only if you would like." He asked with a small grin on his face.

She was left shocked. What was this man doing? He looked like he didn't even want to be here and now all of a sudden he wants to go out to dinner with her.

"Why?! I thought you didn't even want to be here? "

"Well since I am the crazy one now spending 1 Lakh on a dinner, I would like to have someone to enjoy it with...again only if you would like to"

"Mr. Bhalla are you asking me out?" she asked with smirk on her face.

"Maybe..." he winked at her.

"And what do you think I will say?"

"I don't know, but I do know all this finishes in half an hour, think about it." And he walked away giving her a full smile she had never ever thought anyone would see from him.

He went back to the comer he was standing in. For some reason he wanted to know about this woman. After he realized that problem she was in, he wanted to help, because he didn't like seeing her in a difficult situation. He didn't know what, but there was something about her, something special that made him ask her out contrasting with his usual behavior, something that made him want to be with her and spend time with her. And he didn't know how else to do, so he had done what he thought was right.

The next half an hour was a struggle for them. He didn't know what her reactions would be like to what he said and she didn't know what her reactions should be to what he said. He just stood in a corner eating nervously as he usually did while she turned to her sister for advice. Mihika had told her to go ahead with the date since it was the only way out of the problem and it was just a matter of a few hours. Though she had some doubts, a part of her wanted to accept his proposal and Mihika's words gave her a logical reason to do, but was it the right decision and she started to rethink again...

~~~~~

Everyone was started to head out tired after the event and he looked around to find her, but she was nowhere to be seen. He had already deposited a cheque of the amount she owed without knowing what her answer would be since he wanted to help her regardless of her decision. He just hoped he would the cherry on top by getting a chance to meet the woman again. In search for her, he caught one of the staff members and asked about Mihika whose name he had heard from her mouth. He was told she just left and he went out to find the two sisters out of the side of the road trying to stop a rickshaw for themselves.

"Ms. Ishita!"

He yelled earning her attention along with many other's on the street. She looked away from him and he seemed disappointed at the fact she wanted to ignore him, he turned to leave without pressurizing her into meeting up with him.

"Just to let you know I'm vegetarian, so pick out a restaurant accordingly." He heard a voice call out to him. He turned around to find her standing in front of him smiling.

"You realize I will need your number to let you know where and when, right?" He said smiling a huge genuine smile for the first time that evening.

She pulled out a notepad from her tote bag and scribbled down her number for him.

"See you soon Mr. Bhalla." She said as she walked out leaving him happily surprised she accepted his dinner proposal.

~~~~~~~

The next evening!

She was really about to do this, she was going on a date with Raman Kumar Bhalla! So many girls would be on the top of the world right now, but she wasn't. She was nervous, because like she had never been before and she didn't know why. She was such a sorted person and was always clear on what she wanted, but today she was just confused all thanks to him. Whenever he was around he didn't know what to say, do or feel. She came out her thoughts as Mihika came up to her.

"Akka you're looking hot! That Raman Bhalla will pass out seeing you!"

"Huh? I look that bad?!" She only managed to catch the last part.

"Where are you lost?"

"Nothing I don't understand what's going on! I mean I don't even know why I said yes to him. I was still hesitant about my decision, but when he called out to me and seeing me look away he started to walk away, I felt the need to stop him, and I ended up saying yes to him. I don't even know why I did that and how."

"I knew it! These people have their ways. I am sure he did something fishy or else you would have never agreed to the dinner."

"Mihika! Kuch Bhi nonsense! You need to cut down on the amount of movies you watch! I'm sure he didn't do anything."

"Defensive date! I like it!" she said earning a slap on the arm from her older sister.                   

"Akka I think you're just overthinking. And anyways it's too late to do anything anymore, he is waiting outside for you."

"He's here?!"

"Yea that's what I came to tell you, but you got me engaged in all this."

"I have to go!" She said as she rushed to stuff her key, money and phone into her small purse.

She instructed Mihika on what to do and what not to do while she was once as if her sister was a small child as she rushed out the front door adjusting her heels. Standing outside the door she composed herself and adjusted her dress and hair as she walked out to see him waiting in his car tapping the steering wheel.

~~~~~~

He had never been so nervous in his whole life. He didn't know what was happening with him, but whenever he thought of her on a date with him, he got all nervous as if this were his first date. This woman had the power to make him nervous, so there had to be something about her. And she proved it once again she did something to him when she walked out his house to his car. He heard a door slam shut and looked over to find her walking towards him. He got out of his car and stood in front of her.

She felt his eyes move over her as she stood in front of him. They went from her eyes to her lips. He trailed to her neckline and to her bare shoulders. They followed her curves as they took in her appearance and she blushed as he look back at her eyes. She played with the curl in front of her forehead as she tucked it behind her not knowing how to react to him. Any other man would have earned a slap or a taunt by now, but she couldn't bring herself to stop him, she...she liked his gaze on herself. A few moments later, he came out of his trance realizing she had caught him and looked away shyly. They exchanged hello as he walked over to the other side of the car and opened the passenger door for her as she followed him. He closed the door behind her smiling as she sat down on the cold leather seats fidgeting with her purse. He sat in his own seat and started the car.

They drove through Delhi quietly as she looked out the window enjoying the evening's chilliness by opening the window. He stole glances at her smiling face in between the 20 minute drive and smiled to himself as he admired her face, this time it had on some light makeup and it only enhanced her beauty. Engrossed her face, he was found looking her again when she turned around to ask how long it would take to reach the restaurant. He looked away and told her there had reached their destination as he parked in her favourite restaurant she hardly visited nowadays.

~~~~~~~

She followed him to the only quiet corner of the entire restaurant. He pulled out the chair for her and sat across the table from her as she sat down adjusting her dress. They sat in silence as she observed the place. Their table was decorated with simply candles that lit up the place and their faces. As he asked her if she liked the place, a waiter approached them and without saying anything. He poured wine in his glass and Raman looked at her asking...

"Do you drink?"

"Just a little." She answered

He looked at the waiter pointing her empty class and he quietly poured wine for as Raman ordered for the two. She noticed him only ordering the vegetarian options...

"You know you can eat non-veg around me right?"

"I know, but I can also control myself and eat veg for a day."

She smiled at him as he finished ordering for himself and order for her after asking her. The place is noisy, but for them everything is completely silent. She reaches for her glass and takes a sip of her wine and looks to find him looking at her. She shyly smiles at him as she saw him with that look again as she puts her glass back into its place. He smiled back at her warmly making her feel more comfortable with him. There was something about him, something special that made her want this night to last. He looked down and turned around his glass a couple of times before attempting to start a conversation.

"It must be tough to be vegetarian! I don't know how I would go without my chicken!"

"But you just said you could be veg for a day?"

"A day, not my whole life!"

"It's not hard. There are so many vegetarian dishes that you will find taster than you chicken."

"Really?"

"I think your reaction will be different after our dinner."

"We'll see about that."

At that moment the waiter appeared with their starters. They both left their conversation and started to eat. She noticed him watching her eat as he ate himself. She looked at him making him look elsewhere and she giggled at him.

"You're so cute Raman!" She giggled as she thought about his actions so far and how he looked away like a child getting caught after stealing a cookie. She couldn't help but comment on his cuteness.

"Cute?! I am anything but cute!" He said almost offended at being called cute.

"Whenever I catch you look at me, you look away like what you're doing now." She pointed out his actions making him blush as he looked down.

"Haw! Raman Bhalla blushes as well. Oh my God am I the only lucky one to see this?"

"Stop!" He bit his lip looking away shyly. She laughed at him making him laugh in the process as well.

They went back to eating as they finished laughing. As they ate in silence, they both realized the conversation they just had. Why was it they felt so connected to each other that they could have such open talks with each other? They both remained silent and sipped their wine to calm down and tried to get their heads around as to what was happening with the two of them. To anyone else in the place, they were a normal couple on date, but only they knew something was up and they both just couldn't understand what to call this. Minutes later when he had enough of the awkward stillness at the table, he spoke up..

"So! How did you end up at the auction thing?"

She was relieved as much as he was that the quietness between the two was fading and they could talk again.

"You saw my sister, she is one of the wait staff and she had an extra ticket and wanted me there."

"Nice!"

"I guess."

"It's better than why I was there. Because of my mom's need for publicity."

"I saw how much fun you were having on stage!" she said sarcastically earning a chuckle from him.

"You're very sarcastic aren't you? I think that's what it is!"

"What?" she asked confused.

"I don't think I've laughed or smiled this much as I have with you! Seriously something about is special!"

Her heart skipped a beat! That's exactly what she thought of him! What did this mean? She was confused about her own feelings, about what he felt, and about who this man was. He was so confusing and it confused her. Okay Ishita calm down! She thought to herself and tried to divert the topic and ignore everything that just happened...

"You know this is my first blind date type of thing?" She said in an attempt to change the topic of conversation.

"Same here! I thought it would be a total failure, but it's not too bad."

"You really thought I would be such a bad date?"

"No! Not at all! It's just I thought the whole situation how we met was bizarre and I really don't believe in stupid things like winning dates. Like it even sound weird!"

"Why do you seems so against everything, do you not care about helping others?"

"I'm not against charity. I do care, and I do believe people who are able to help others should, so I do in my own way. I help individuals in getting them jobs, that way they can be independent. And my biggest dream is that people find work and earn on their own so one day there will be no need for charities."

"I didn't think of that. That's a wonderful thought...So you aren't completely an arrogant guy."

"Excuse me?"

"I've read things about you."

"Of course! These newspapers' gossip column is the reason people stay away from me."

"Oh come on! People can't be that scared of you!"

"I meant I don't socialize much and these types of news don't help. I know I am serious and a no nonsense guy at work, but I am not like that otherwise. In the beginning I used to try and explain to everyone, but now it doesn't bother me. So now I have an image of a rotten arrogant person. Just take yourself for an example. Honestly tell me, did you really want to come with me to dinner?"

"Honestly?"

"I won't mind any answer."

"I didn't, but I am enjoying this now. Clearly you're not what I thought you were."

"Really? You actually like this?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. I mean I honestly don't go on many dates so I don't know how would have felt about all this." He confessed to her embarrassed.

"So RKB doesn't go out a lot? Not something I didn't expect!"

"I am usually busy with work, so I don't get much time to go out. And I myself don't like a lot of parties and big events."

"Nice! I don't like all that either."

"So you know a lot about me don't you? Like RKB." He said and she realized her slip of tongue. She had called him by a nickname she had just read about in an article about him.

"I just heard that's your nickname."

"My close friends and family call me that."

"Oh sorry, I should have just called you by name." she apologized thinking this was a personal name he didn't like her calling him. But...

"It's fine! I don't mind."

As he finished talking their dinner plates arrived. They ate their dinner as they chatted about various things. They talked about everything they could possibly talk about as if they known each other for years. He told her about his growing company which she discovered his mother had received during her divorce a few years ago and how he handled the failing company making it grow to be one of India's most successful business. He learned she had a wide knowledge of the customer service industry. She told him about her parents living in Chennai and how she was responsible for herself and her sister while he appreciated her independent nature. She learned he was nothing he was nothing like what she expected. He was a fun person who enjoyed sports and was apparently a basketball player in college before he dropped out to work in the company while she was a trained classical dancer. She admired him for giving up many things for his mother's happiness and enjoyed listening to his stories of his over dramatic mother which she related to her own mother. They didn't realize the food left on their plates had turned cold and they were starting to get the attention of others in the place with their continuous laughter. That's when the manager of the place came up to their table.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you to quieten down a little. Our other guests are being disturbed."

"I'm sorry. We'll be careful."

As the manager left he turned to Ishita and asked...

"Want to go somewhere else for dessert since these people have problems with us?"

"Sure!" she was happy to leave the more sophisticated scenario.

They walked out after paying their bill and he drove them around the outskirts of Dehli looking for somewhere to stop and enjoy some sweet dessert. They drove around listening to music and chatting away finishing their unfinished conversation from the restaurant until she spotted an ice cream stall on the road getting packed up. She screamed and pointed it out to him.

"Gosh you're a crazy woman! I was worried why you scream and it was over ice cream." He shook his head stopping the car by the stall as she ran to stop the stall owner from leaving. He ran after her as she managed to stop the vendor. He asked her what she wanted and he got her a kulfi as she told him. When she asked him to get something, he refused and they started to walk down the street as she ate. He watched her enjoy the kulfi like a child and bit his lips as he saw hers lick the frozen cream. Excited like a child she asked him to taste her ice cream and her expressions changed in a moment as she looked at him.

She saw his desire...she could feel his desire. She hadn't been desired by many, but this was different. His desire was not lustful, it gentle, passionate, and controlled. And now he also saw the same look he usually had on her face. She also had the same desire and look as him now and so he couldn't stop himself. They both knew it was more than mere attraction and so...

He put his hand on her blushing pink cheek and leaned toward her. She dropped her ice cream leaning toward him on her toes to match his height. He kissed her gently tasting the sweetness of the ice cream mixed with the taste of her sweet lips. Everything around them almost seemed to fade away. They stood locked in a kiss as if they were all alone in the world as time seemed to have stop at the moment for the two.

~~~~~

He was driving her back home. They hadn't talked after their kiss on the road and there was still no words being exchanged. They both were almost scared of the reaction they would get from the other if they started to say anything and so they chose to stay quiet.

They arrived at her house and he only said bye as she left. She bid him good bye and started to walk to the door of her house. She looked back to find him waiting for her to get inside safely. They both wanted to say something, but both remained quiet waiting for the other.

And so she decided since he had taken one step and asked her out, she would speak up first this time. Because she knew if she didn't speak up now, they might never see each other again after tonight. She turned back to run up to him. He rolled down his window as she said...

"It would be nice to meet you again you know!"

"You know, I wouldn't mind giving up my non-veg for my whole life for you."

"Very cheesy, but I like it!"

"So we will meet up soon!"

"Very soon!"

She waved good bye happily as she walked backward to her house. He waved back and watched her enter her house before he drove away happily as they both thought about their next meeting and the ones that would come after that...

That was all! Please like and leave your comments! Will look forward to reading the feedback!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 9 years ago