Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Abhinaiscool

Cool smiles... So is ishu's boss Raman ?????

Thank you! Let's see if Raman and Ishita know each other from before...
Prabh. thumbnail

Part 2

He entered the huge event hall packed with many rich socialite women and their husbands and friends while there were small groups of middle class people trying to adjust in with the others and were mostly talking to the staff and each other. He shook his head at the stupid thing he was about to do, but knew he had no choice but to go through with it. Once he had promised to do something, he did it no matter what. That's why he had managed to prepone his schedule starting his day an hour earlier to fit in his foreign client's meeting and his mother's event. He was tired and didn't care for much about socializing with the people around, so he grabbed a bit to eat considering he only ate breakfast and headed to find himself a small corner where he could snack on and stay away from the limelight. Unfortunately his mother had spotted him and he was introduced to many of her friends and their daughters. He faked his smile like he did often and continued to talk around until he found a free moment and slowly wondered back to his corner.

~~~~~~~~

She entered the huge hall as she had promised thought it meant losing the pay of 2 hours, but it was all worth fulfilling her promise. As she entered dressed in her casual wear, she immediately spotted Mihika ignoring all the other people and went over to her. As Mihika was busy serving she took a glass of juice from her tray since she skipped lunch and said hi before Mihika pointed out some of her friends. As Mihika continued her work, Ishita got busy with Mihika's friends and made them into her friends quickly considering her free and outgoing nature. They all chatted and laughed enjoying their food and having a great time and Mihika joined in whenever she had a bit of free time though now Ishita was the center of attention in her friend circle.

~~~~~~~~

A half an hour later everyone was seated for the actual event to take place. Ishita and Mihika's friends sat in the back corner while Raman was sitting at the front by the main stage. Ishita was busying chatting away with Mihika's friends while Raman was busying answering emails on his phone. Mrs. Bhalla introduced herself on stage and then started the auction with the first woman to come onto stage. Everyone got busy and everything went at a quicker pace than it was 30 minutes ago. Ishita enjoyed watching the whole thing and thanked Mihika who was on a break for inviting her here. Raman on the other hand was bored to the max. He answered most of his email and was busying playing games on his phone because there was nothing else left to do. Finally he looked up from his phone when his mother called on his name.

Though there was no introduction needed for the Raman Bhalla, but his mother briefly and very proudly introduced her son to the crowd and bidding for a dinner with him began. Some of the women he had met earlier on started to bid away the daily pocket money they had left after spending it on getting dressed for today. He shook his head to himself as he imagined the horror of spending his Saturday evening with one of them.

As the bid was going higher and higher much to his surprise, Mihika excused herself for a phone call. Ishita turned her attention back to the stage and saw the rotten face Raman was making and laughed as she assumed he was forced into this by his mother since whatever she read and knew about Raman Bhalla, he wasn't the type to attend something like this. Meanwhile Mihika came back to her and sat down busy on her phone. She seemed upset and as she disconnected the phone, she turned to Ishita.

"Listen Akka I have a problem-" Mihika whispered.

"Money issue again?" Ishita guessed easily.

"Yea...kind of a bigger amount this time..."

"I just gave you 10,000 a month ago and you spent it all and need more?!" she asked shocked.

"I borrowed some money from friends for that huge event I threw last week and you know it didn't go so well and now I need to pay them back real soon."

"Mihika I can't do much. I am already tight on my own spendings and with the apartment's rent all on me, I don't know."

"Akka please, it's a huge amount or you know I would never ask you for help."

"Fine I'll see what I can do. How much is it this time?"

"A little less than 1 lakh... "

"1 Lakh!" Ishita yelled out earning attention from everyone in the room.

~~~~~~~~

"1 Lakh!"

His head shot up as he heard the amount. Who was this crazy woman? Even he himself never spent 1 Lakh on a date like she was about. I never knew I had such crazy fans, it's great but seriously 1 lakh?! His eyes searched for the face of the woman who wanted to go a date with him by giving so much money. He saw everyone looking at one woman in the back corner and he figured it was her. He managed to get a glimpse of the woman. She was definitely not anyone of his mother's friends' daughters, for they were high society woman who cared for nothing, but their looks. She was a simpler girl who just seemed to have dropped by. He saw her saying something to another girl probably younger than her and ended up pouting in anger. A better look at the woman and he was at a loss. Though he thought she was crazy for spending money on him, there was no denying she was beautiful, beautiful in a way he had never seen another in girl. The long luscious hair ran down her perfect curves stopping right above her waist. She wore a sheer pink shirt and he could see a matching tank top underneath it and it went well with her nicely tanned skin and brightened up her hazel eyes. Her glossy lips were still pouting until she saw the crowd look at her. For some reason her face expressions changed and she looked confused and later embarrassed. A pinkish blush appeared on her lips and he couldn't help, but mutter...

"Gorgeous."

But then he remembered what she had just done, she had chosen to go on a date with him by spending 1 lakh, and then he said...

"Crazy woman! If only she was beauty with brains!"

~~~~~~~~

As she looked away from Mihika she saw everyone looking at her. Then it hit her! Oh God what did she just do? One lakh for the Raman Kumar Bhalla is what it seemed like to everyone! How do you take back what you said she wondered and looked over to Mihika for help who just shrugged her shoulders. Everyone was bewildered at the amount she had just said. She looked up at the front and could see Raman staring at her. She gulped as she thought of having to spend an evening with him if she won. She had heard so much about him and his attitude. There was no denying he was a good looking man, though he was an average height he had broad shoulders and a full mop of black hair that was combed well. His shining dark brown eyes stared at her and she saw a faint glimpse of his dimples, but that soon vanished and was replaced with a straight face that showed his strong jawline. But as handsome as he was, he was said to be a disgusting person with of arrogance and a dominating personality. She turned away from him turning red with embarrassment and hope there was a crazy fan of Raman's who would just go higher than her as she tried to explain to everyone she didn't mean to bid on him...

Mrs. Bhalla counted down and no one even thought of bidding any higher since 1 lakh was the highest amount bid all evening. There went his evening and her savings. So a dinner date with Mr. Raman Bhalla was sold to Ms. Ishita Iyer...

Please like and leave your feedback! Will look forward to reading it!

Edited by smilesforever98 - 9 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lolz..
Kya se kya hogya...
1 lac.. ðŸ˜† 2 go 4 date wid Raman bhalla... 
Hilarious update..
Thnx 4 pm
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
. What a starter story Ishu get in to the trouble cause Of Mihika😆 raman is full with his confidence of his charming that every girl will crazy for him.he is not interesting in this event. And now look one of Ishu shouting land both of them to be official meet. I don't know how she is going to have that much of money or  she had her saving. But I am sure she is not going to be invest for Raman date cause she know who he is.ok now next part how Ishu will solve ploblem with Raman and he already impress by Ishu simlpy beauty. Very interesting story keep writing for us please.Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing prabh!!!!

Loved this one...1lacs really ?...first of all how she will pay? Mr. Bhalla was bowled with beauty. ...and beauty made the mess...Ishita ne kya kiya ...But confusion was intresting...So her saving and his evening is gone...Now want to see what will happen in date...

Update soonish. ...
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Prabh,
Interesting concept. I am wondering how Ishita is going to pay.
Thanks for the PM
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
DINNER DATE WITH MR.Raman bhalla was sold to ms.ishita iyer;-);-);-);-)
this is hiliarious line,it is the first step in the ishra land..

Poor ishita how she manage date with raman:-O:-O:-O
Raman is to bid for date,his mother did it for charity..i loved it.

Mihika a crazy girl.
Damm intresting prabh.
I enjoying every scene of this story..imagination be start hogaya..:-):-):-)
totally entertaining part prabh.
U r awesome:-):-):-)

waiting for ishita next step,how she will pay the money.
Its better to tell everything to raman r mrs.bhalla ..if they agree .raman want to know more about ishita..
He may get furious if ishita reject raman for date.:-):-):-)
may be date pai jana padega
my prediction be na.:-):-):-P:-P

thanks for pm.Edited by janani_divan - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazng...
i loved the concept...

becahri ishu kaha phasa diya tumne...

eagrly waiting fr their date...

updte soon...
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
kya se kya ho gaya
RKB ke liye 1 lakh?????
poor ishu. how will she managed? I hope things will go fine
waiting for next update
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lolll! Kya se kya hogaya! Poor ishita! Hahahahah! Ab bidding on date! Maza aayega! Looking forward for their date!