Thanks for continuing. 
Pls pm me whenever u update.
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: smilesforever98

Hey everyone! 

Just a quick note for you all:

This story was just a small three shot I wrote and I had originally planned to end at the point it is at right now. I just wanted to show IshRa's first date and leave the rest for you all to imagine. However after the previous update which I had planned at the last update, some people still want more. So I have decided to add 2 more parts to this and make it a SS. However I have exams coming up real soon, so I won't be active as much, so I don't when I will update, but I have planned 2 more updates now for anyone who wanted them. Thank you so much to all the readers and everyone for encouraging me to continue this TS and making it into a SS. Hope you all will like the future updates and thank you for all the likes and comments so far!

Prabh

great! can you please pm me when you start up again :)
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Prabh,
Awesome end to your story then I realized you had a note attached. I am eagerly  waiting for the update. Please PM when you update.

Best of luck for your exams
divazfankau thumbnail
wow thanx dear continue soon
Prabh. thumbnail

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in this update, I have no excuse for being late because I honestly just got to lazy to write the ideas I had for this one, but finally got down to writing yesterday and this is what I have...

Part 4

"I kissed him!"

She screamed as she jumped into bed. How and why? She didn't know, but she knew she loved each moment of tonight. He was a sweet guy who was funny and honest. He wasn't a ladies man who was full of ego instead he was someone who seemed to value every relationship and he didn't even shy away from admitting he didn't go out much. And as she remembered his last sentence before he left, though it was cheesy, she found it sweet and now she herself couldn't wait to meet him again.

Who knew the man she was dreading to meet at first would be the man who she wanted to be with right now...

~~~~~~

"I kissed her!"

He said as he sat on his bed. He had never kissed anyone on the first date, in fact he hardly talked much on first dates and today he had told her so much about himself. Right from his business to his college life he hardly talk about, he had done it all. Why did he do this? He didn't know, but he wished it would happen again, he wanted her to be with him again so he could talk to her in a carefree way and he could listen to her talk. After such a long time, he wanted to go out again and spend time with a person. He remembered her last sentence as she walked back to her home and hoped he would be able to make time and go out with her again.

Who knew he would be thanking the event he didn't even want to attend in the first place...

~~~~~~

2 Days Later

"Hey! Remember me?" her phone notified her. She didn't know who this was until she checked the contact name...Raman.

Raman; she couldn't stop thinking about him after their date the other night. He was quite something, the way he was around others was much more different than he acted around her. He was such an introvert who stayed in his own little world, but that night he opened up to her and they talk as if they had been friends for so long. It was certainly something and besides that it was the way he looked at her. His gaze did something to her inside and that reflected on the blush that appeared when he was mentioned. The way he was flirty, but within limits did something to her and she didn't mind at all for once. Ever since that night, she had been waiting to talk to him again, but couldn't muster up the courage to talk to him first worried about the impression it would make on him. But luckily she didn't have to wait too long and he had texted her. That thought reminded her that he must be waiting for a reply from her...

~~~~~

He sat in office waiting for her reply like a child waiting the school bell to ring. He felt so stupid right now, but couldn't help be excited at the thought of meeting her again. She was someone who affected him a lot unlike most people. She was an average Delhi girl, but something about her made him want to be her. Maybe it was her cheerful nature, or her attitude and boldness or maybe her intelligence. She had the power to drive him crazy as he thought of her and the few hours they had spent together.  For the first time in his life, the confident Raman Bhalla felt nervous and hesitated to text her because for once he was worrying about impressing someone and meeting their expectations, which is why he hoped she would text him first but after 2 days he couldn't wait and decided to initiate conversation first and hoped he wouldn't make a bad impression on her and that when he came out of his thoughts with his phone beeping...

"Hey! Haven't talked in so long!" He smiled at getting a reply so fast.

"I know! Been really busy! So how are you?"

"Good! So how did you text?" He read her message and told himself to be calm as he messaged her...

"I was wondering if we could meet up again, it's been a while and I'm free tomorrow." She smiled widely at the thought of meeting him again and instantly texted...

"Where?" He almost jumped out his chair like a child getting an answer he was hoping to hear.

"Wherever you like!"

"A Graveyard?" She giggled imagining his face right now. He was confused and read the message almost 5 times to make sure it read what he thought it said. What was this woman saying...?

"What?!"

"Relax! Mall?"

"You women. Okay! Mall and then some coffee?" He teased her and hoped to spend more time with her.

"Sure! See you tomorrow at 2?

"Be ready, I will pick you up."

The two put their phones away after going through their conversation again and feeling excited about their next meeting until they were distracted by a call from their mothers.

~~~~~~

The Next Day

She adjusted her dupatta and finished over her light makeup with mascara before she grabbed her purse and headed out as he called 5 minutes back to tell her he was waiting outside for her. She wasn't nervous like last time anymore, and something had definitely changed in her after their text exchange yesterday. She felt comfortable with him and wanted to just be with him spending time and just doing anything as long as he was there. She didn't know what to call this new found feeling she had, so she always brushed it off as thinking about him distracted him and take her back to how they met till now and it would all repeat again like a continuous cycle.

He looked at himself once more through the vanity mirror as he waited for her to come outside. Today was the first time he had ever cancelled a meeting to meet her. He had a tight schedule until 4 and was hoping she would pick a time after that, but when she didn't he chose to agree with her not wanting to disappoint her at any cost. He didn't know why, but he really just wanted to be with, he found himself thinking about her and almost everything reminded him of her. There was something that happened inside him that changed at their dinner date that day, that's why he ended up kissing her on their second meeting only and the way she responded, he felt like she also had somewhat similar feelings...at least he hoped she did.

He saw her through the side mirror and couldn't take his eyes off her. He was seeing her in Indian wear for the first time and she pulled off the churidar flawlessly. The peach color brought out her eyes color and her light makeup enhanced her complexion and the pink blush, which he was unaware of being natural, finished off her look along with the shiny lip gloss that sparkled in the hot sun. Her hair was tied up in a high ponytail and it still was long enough to reach her midriff and moved from side to side as she walked. And all he could do was look at her mesmerised until she got in his car greeting him finally bringing him out of his trance.

~~~~~~

They arrived at the mall 20 minutes later after they spent a car ride catching up with each other over what happened in the past 3 days. They both didn't have much to share, but did manage to mention a few things here and there making the other person laugh or start telling stories of their own.

They both walked into the mall side by side and she had asked him where he wanted to go and he told her she could go wherever she wants and can get whatever she likes. She wondered how he would even let her do that knowing most guys rushed out of malls...

"Have you ever gone shopping with a girl?"

"Not really!" he said sheepishly ruffling his hair.

"No wonder! Oh my God you're behind!"

"I know I am. So you're going to have to teach me..." he winked at her earning a smile from her followed by a confused look.

"Are you sure you don't go out much?"

"Why?"

"You're a really flirty one."

"Is it a compliment?"

"Maybe..." she winked at him this time and walked into the store as he stood in his spot as he captured that moment in his memory. He shook his head and walked into the store following her. He quietly followed her and watched her walking around at times pouting as she would pick up something from a rack and put it back or she would excitedly walk over to a stand and look at the clothes on it. In less than 40 minutes, she had piled about 4 dresses on his arms and he didn't say a word and carried her clothes obediently.

After she finished wandering around the whole store, she headed to the change room and asked him to tell her how she looked. He patiently waited outside and started a conversation with a man sitting next to him who was trying to handle his 2 kids as she wife was busy changing. In between their talks, Raman ended up playing with the small toddler who was becoming impatient waiting for his mother.

Ishita walked out in a black maxi dress looking for Raman to give his opinion on it when she spotted him playing with a small boy. She smiled at the sight as the Raman Bhalla was on his knees attempting to cheer up a small toddler. She walked over to him as he picked up at the boy and played with his toy making him and his dad happier.

"So you like kids?"

"I love kids! They are so adorable and playing with them makes you forget all your stress."

As she heard his sentence, she stiffened. It reminded her of her problem. She had just witnessed his love for children and thoughts of him going away from her made her think about what she was doing. She knew she was hiding this truth about herself from him, but didn't think it was important to tell him since they had just met a few times and this wasn't anything serious yet, so she brushed the thought off.

"Nice look! But it's kind of plain." His voice brought her back to reality as he looked at her from head to toe. The dress looked nice on her, but it didn't bring out her real complexion and beauty, he said sorry for calling it plain, but she didn't mind and went back to change into something else.

The next dress she didn't even both going out in since she found it looked horrible on her and he didn't push her to show him knowing she wouldn't budge. Next she walked out wearing a pink dress with a belt on it. The simplicity of the dress matched her like the first one, but this one made her face glow and she liked it as well for sure as she turned around letting him see each and every beautiful angle of hers. So...

"Tell me honestly."

"It's cute! But you can do better."

"That's not how you compliment." She said irritated

"But you just said-"

"Urgh! Whatever, I will try on the last one." She angrily walked away. She didn't care about what he said now, she was buying this one no matter what. But she wanted him to compliment her, she wanted him to like her look, so she put on the last dress which was probably the hottest one.

She walked out in a blue dress that reached somewhere in between her knees and thighs. This one was tighter and hugged her curves slightly. He loved this one as it subtly showed off her figure while the color looked perfect on her and was his favourite anyways...

"How's this?"

"Hot! Sizzling!"

"Enough buttering let's go now."

"Seriously you look stunning!"

"Thank you, so this is okay?"

"Okay? It's perfect."

As they headed to the checkout after she changed into her own clothes and brought the 2 dresses out, he pulled out his wallet and she told him she would pay herself. He was happy she was so independent, but he also wanted to pay for her as he had taken her out shopping and wanted this to be like a gift from him to her.

"It's a gift for you." He said politely and hoping she would let him pay.

"For what?"

"For our new friendship?"

"Fine, but the coffee's on me."

"Sounds good."

~~~~~

They sat in the coffee shop in a corner table away from everyone else just in case they were too loud again. As he told her why he wanted to sit away from everyone, she laughed and they started talking about their last date. They talked about every single thing they talked about that day once again as they sipped their coffee.

A few minutes later, they noticed everyone paying attention to the center of the shop and they also turned around to look. In the center there was a young man on his knee proposing to a woman. Ishita awwwed at the sight while Raman just watched...

"A coffee shop to propose in? Interesting..."

"Raman sometimes small places like these hold a lot of importance to some people. Maybe this is a special place for the two."

She turned back to the proposal while she got him thinking and never failed to amaze him with her simple yet meaningful thoughts. Everyone's eyes while on that proposal, but his eyes were on her. Expression queen; that's what she was. Her expressions changed every 2 seconds as she listened to the man's proposal and Raman thanked the man since he saw her adorable changing expression. As the man finally pulled out a ring, Ishita grabbed onto his arm and turned around to tell her excitement only to find out he was already looking. She knew he was looking at her...since the beginning and a slow smile crept on her face knowing while the place was looking at someone else, his eyes were still on her. She asked him to watch what was happening and made him turn around. Everyone cheered on as the man slipped on the ring and the two lovers hugged each other.

"Would you like someone doing something like this? Or you prefer privacy?" he asked generally as he found her to be a private person, but then was confused on her reactions to his public declaration.

"You will have time to figure that out yourself..."

They both stopped what they were doing and looked into each other's eyes. They both wanted to be together for a longer time, they both wanted to spend time together and know each other, they just want the other person in their life, and so...without hesitation or fear, he placed his hand on top of her and gave her a huge smile as they continued to talk...

But deep down, as he held her hand, she felt sad at not telling him the truth about her life, she almost felt as if she was betraying him and the feelings he had for her. But she couldn't muster up the courage to tell him afraid he would leave like a few others had. She didn't want to lose him and her fear made her stay quiet...

After leaving the coffee shop, they headed back home as she got a call from her sister telling her that their parents had come to Delhi. She wanted to spend time with Raman, but was meeting her parents after so long and so asked him to drop her home. As he drove her back home, he thanked her for the wonderful time and she told him to call her again soon before walking off inside...

~~~~~

After that meeting their relationship started to progress at a great pace. They went from meeting once a week to spending their weekends together to meeting almost every day. Raman had started to change and open up more to socializing and less of a workaholic. Ishita started to open up to him more and had started to somewhat depend on him and demanded his attention and pampering. They looked for occasions to meet each other and both knew deep down they had become more than friends and both made their dating "official" on Valentine's Day at his office party.

His mother had been overwhelmed to see her quiet and reserved son in love and openly declaring it to the world and that too to the woman he had met at her own function. Ishita's parents were a bit unsure about the relationship, but could only ask them to get to know each other first and be sure of everything before taking further steps. Eventually they had also given their consent to their relationship after Raman had shown them he truly loved their daughter and this wasn't just a rich boy "fling".

Overtime they discovered the other person a bit more every day and enjoyed the days of their courtship. She accompanied him to his office parties and a business trip which had later been extended and made a vacation for the two while he would often visit her and crash on her couch after spending a day with her and there were days where they would text each other past midnight rambling on about just anything and everything.

However they weren't perfect people and they were not a perfect couple for sure. The two were complete opposites and had arguments over various things regarding their different opinions. They both acted impulsive at times and ended up saying harsh thing to one another, but would regret and apologize making up to the other. Some days he would have bad days at work and ended up removing his frustration elsewhere occasionally on her and there were days when her mood was off and his flirting didn't help. But they slowly adapted to each other and came out as a stronger couple still very much in love like they were during their first date. Now she knew when he was tired from work and tried to help him solve his problem or would distract him from it by giving him surprises in the form of dinners and indulging in some romantic moments with him while he learned to tolerate her tantrums and mood swings by taking her out or giving her surprise gifts. And then there were times when they left each other alone knowing the other needed space. Despite all that they did have bad days like any other couple, but had gone far enough to know how to overcome them.

Soon the days turned into weeks to months to years and today it had been a full 3 years...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was all! Sorry for making this one so quick, but I want to finish it by the next update, so I had to rush it in the end. And I will be updating the last part after my exams, so after the 25th...sorry for delaying it so much. But hope you all liked it and please leave your feedback!

nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey...it was awesome..😃
you know i always feel that you are giving short..but now realized that i am the greedy one..want more and more😆
coming to the update..
i loved it..Ishita modelling for raman..thier coffee date..the phone convo..loved everything..i never wanted it to end😆
why you included Ishita's weakness yaar..wonder what raman will say..
so we have only one part to go..how sad
make the last one tooo tooo goood ok..lot of ishra moments..i already told u.. i am greedy..😉
we'll wait..no need to rush..but update soon after your exams😆
loved your writing dear🤗
all the best for your exams😃

Edited by nitii - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
wow!! 3 years so cute.. did they confess each other..
did ishu tell the truth to raman about her prob??
please clear all this next..
continue soon
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for continuing this story.:-)
awesome update..:-)
i love mall scenes:-)

so ishita have proble in conceiving a babies..:-)

after knowing this truth how raman will react?

All the best for your exams prabh:-)

thanks for pm
DEEPIKAA0123 thumbnail
all the bst for ur exams and its a awesome update.
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Prabh for continue update this story. Oh they be together for 3 years but not to the point of engagement or propose yet. You make it realistic that couple will have talk fight patch up and family involve nice to read all of this. But still suspense for Ishu about her health and not talk to Raman yet after 3 years how can she hold it for long . Ok foe next update will wait till your exam is over. Best of luck with your exam dear.🤗