Toi article will Aly play salim in jodha akbar

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
Will Aly Goni play the new Salim in Jodha Akbar?
Neha Maheshwri,TNN | May 23, 2015, 0

The popular historical show 'Jodha Akbar' might be up for a big change. With news of its prominent face from the lead team bidding adieu to it, a surprise development is in store.
READ: Jodha ditches her lehenga for a gown
Ravi Bhatia, who plays the character of Salim, is set to be replaced and the makers are contemplating to rope in popular actor Aly Goni, whose currently seen in the same production house's 'Ye Hai Mohabbatein', for this role. A source reveals, "We plan to play up the Salim-Anarkali track and they feel that Ravi looks too young for the part. The ratings of the show have plummeted and we want to leave no stone unturned to retain its lost glory. We are trying to bring in Aly as the new Salim." Incidentally, Shaleen Malhotra, who is currently hosting Vikas Gupta's 'Talaash', was also approached for the role. "The deal failed to materialise with him as he quoted a high amount," says the source.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs it will be aly's own decision ofcourse but i can't imagine him in role of salimπŸ˜†πŸ˜•
wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivangi838

tfs it will be aly's own decision ofcourse but i can't imagine him in role of salimπŸ˜†πŸ˜•

me too..
ek-paheli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read Aly's post on insta that he was going for talks about a new project. Maye that was it.

Sadly, YHM has failed to utilize his caliber, he is a very good actor. But the CVs have made his character stagnant with no growth whatsoever.

Perhaps Subbu might send him to jail accusing that he's behind his wife and child's death and it will justify his absence in YHM.
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shivangi838

πŸ˜†
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: ek-paheli

Read Aly's post on insta that he was going for talks about a new project. Maye that was it.

Sadly, YHM has failed to utilize his caliber, he is a very good actor. But the CVs have made his character stagnant with no growth whatsoever.

Perhaps Subbu might send him to jail accusing that he's behind his wife and child's death and it will justify his absence in YHM.

May be
I dont know abbt JA...bt If Aly gets his Creative Satifaction doing it ...tthen why not...
Waise bhi YHM mien rehke he is doing nothing...atleast in JA He'll get a Meaty Role...Moreover doing Salim will defo give him a Challenge .

xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I dont know abbt JA...bt If Aly gets his Creative Satifaction doing it ...tthen why not...

Waise bhi YHM mien rehke he is doing nothing...atleast in JA He'll get a Meaty Role...Moreover doing Salim will defo give him a Challenge .

Agree
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Happy for Aly!! Doing period drama is not everyone's cup of tea. It will be very challenging for him and wish him all the success. He would look good coz of his personality!! Hope his dialogue delivery will be good as well.😊
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
looks like romika track is scrapped for ever
best of lucky aly. hope he gets  that he has not got in YHM