Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjalibc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: arkamu

finally javed akhtar speak upvery very trueemon copies sonu why to give him a chance to get same voiceno doubt voice is patli no respect for others naklein utarnateaming aur politics chalana to isloate other contestantkuch bhee acha nahin us mein javed akhtar each word was righthats off to javed πŸ‘

First of all he does not copy sonu as sonu himself has said and JAVED AND SOME DEAF FAN (atleast one) did not hear that.

Secondly these judges only selected him and brought him to top 14. Why suddenly now he is bias. He wants to prove himself right bec that Ankita he got in through wild card and it is his ego that is hurting him that janata is proving him wrong.Earlier he alwasy said janata is right etc. etc.

Also javed said yesterday we already have a thin voice singer in the industry i.e. Sonu Nigam. So if Sonu Nigam can rise so much with his thin voice then why not EMON. AND EMON IS ONLY 18 YEARS . HIS VOICE WILL CHANGE AND THAT HE CAN MODULATE SINCE HE IS VERY YOUNG.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE PROVED JAVEDJI WRONG BY SINGING KISHORE KUMAR SONG IN THE LAST GALA AND IT WAS SUPERB. IT WAS NOT THEN SONU. THAT KAL HO NA HO IF AMIT SINGS IT WILL NOT SOUND GOOD AT ALL. I AM AMIT FAN AS WELL. BUT THAT SONG NEEDS TO BE SUNG THE WAY IT IS. OK PL UNDERSTAND MUSIC FIRST.

Thirdly, what Javedji knows about singing. At this age he is gone crazy, he needs something to view to get inspiration for his writings...ha....ha....ha.

Thirdly all the musicians ANUJI, ALISHAJI AND UDITJI SUPPORTED EMON AND THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

EMON WILL WIN . ANKITA IS GONE .......HIP HIP HURRAY

arkamu thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalibc

ankita has gone but she has never faced such humiliation that emon has πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lol u cant take javed ji words back poor emon lolxxxxxxπŸ˜†

First of all he does not copy sonu as sonu himself has said and JAVED AND SOME DEAF FAN (atleast one) did not hear that.

Secondly these judges only selected him and brought him to top 14. Why suddenly now he is bias. He wants to prove himself right bec that Ankita he got in through wild card and it is his ego that is hurting him that janata is proving him wrong.Earlier he alwasy said janata is right etc. etc.

Also javed said yesterday we already have a thin voice singer in the industry i.e. Sonu Nigam. So if Sonu Nigam can rise so much with his thin voice then why not EMON. AND EMON IS ONLY 18 YEARS . HIS VOICE WILL CHANGE AND THAT HE CAN MODULATE SINCE HE IS VERY YOUNG.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION HE PROVED JAVEDJI WRONG BY SINGING KISHORE KUMAR SONG IN THE LAST GALA AND IT WAS SUPERB. IT WAS NOT THEN SONU. THAT KAL HO NA HO IF AMIT SINGS IT WILL NOT SOUND GOOD AT ALL. I AM AMIT FAN AS WELL. BUT THAT SONG NEEDS TO BE SUNG THE WAY IT IS. OK PL UNDERSTAND MUSIC FIRST.

Thirdly, what Javedji knows about singing. At this age he is gone crazy, he needs something to view to get inspiration for his writings...ha....ha....ha.

Thirdly all the musicians ANUJI, ALISHAJI AND UDITJI SUPPORTED EMON AND THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH.

yummur thumbnail
ok this is something that really makes me angry...why did javed akhtar only decided to say this to emon just a few episodes ago? if it really bothered javed ji and he felt emon should fix it, shouldn't he have told him MUCH MUCH earlier on in the show? what's the point of telling him now when it's so close to the end? well even if javed ji think emon sounds like sonu he is allowed to state his opinion BUT he's NOT allowed to try and become GOD and tell these kids what their futures are. he just blatantly told ankita that she's not a good singer and she can only do stage shows (that's so mean to say!) and he told emon that he can't do stage shows OR playback singing...which leaves nothing else! So basically he thinks emon can't do anything related to singing and won't be successful no matter what? that's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mean to say and poor guy his mother was crying in the audience 😭 emon CAN be successful, otherwise he would not have reached the top 3 and it doesn't matter what javed ji thinks because ultimately it is the janta who can make or break you. and clearly the janta is behind emon to a great extent because he has reached the top 3 which is a HUGEEEEEEEE accomplishment. even if he doesn't win the title, he'll still have a lot of support and when he makes an album, SOOOOOOOO many of us will buy it. anyway, i like javed ji and usually look forward to his comments but when it comes to emon i think he has certainly crossed the line.
abru07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalibc

well said anjalibc
here's an ovation from meπŸ‘
simi_1 thumbnail
Javedji's comments were extremely rude.

Sorry anki baby is gone, but Emon is very young and a good singer. If he could sing kishore da's song so well, he has only proved his versatality. With time emon will only get better

If javedji's son farhan can remake "DON", why cant emon copy sonu sometimes πŸ˜‰

Anyway's im glad emon and amit are still in the race. May the best one win

trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Javed saab has actually helped Emon by his harsh but clever comments.  This is a smart tactic adopted by Javedji who in his heart knows that Emon is an outstanding singer, that he doesn't resemble Sonu voice one bit.

If you look at the previous galas inspite of giving his best and singing his heart out with fantastic performances he always landed in the bottom getting lesser votes and everytime escaped by hair's breadth. Javed saab already had a strong premonition of Ankita's dreaded elimination, and knew that his true praise has no meaning or impact on  the public opinion. So by enraging and provoking Emon's fans who might now go into a voting frenzy he is only doing good for Emon.

And by the way i listened Emon's Sonu nigam songs ten times and compared the same with the original just to clear my doubt and i find that Emon indeed has a different voice than Sonu, and even if somebody thinks the opposite then also it doesn't matter.  Emon has all my best wishes and blessings.

dagreatest thumbnail
javed aktar was wack..and he mad wanna slap him πŸ˜•
you kno...its really clear now that javed aktar dosent like emon. I mean, emon has sung spectacular songs like "piya re", "bijuria", "teri deewani", "is pyaar ko mai kya naam doon", "dilbar mere" and yet, the best comment he got from javed saab was "bohot accha"...whereas, he gives standing ovations, claps or overly praises other contestants if they do well. emon being a phenominal singer never got the praise he deserved from javed saab and this fact got even clearer when he said "you can neither becum a good singer or performer"...therz a faint line between critisism and demoralising, which javed saab seemed to have crossed.
identt thumbnail

Originally posted by: simi_1

Javedji's comments were extremely rude.

Sorry anki baby is gone, but Emon is very young and a good singer. If he could sing kishore da's song so well, he has only proved his versatality. With time emon will only get better

If javedji's son farhan can remake "DON", why cant emon copy sonu sometimes πŸ˜‰

Anyway's im glad emon and amit are still in the race. May the best one win

Very good point😊.  Farhan Akhtar copied Don. Why? Was it not successful? Sonu N copied Rafi. Mukesh copied Sehgal, Even Kishore da said that in the beginning he copied Sehgal. Kumar Sanu and Abhijeet copied Kishore Kumar.  Babul Supriyo copied Kumar Sanu. Suman Kaliyanpur copied Lata. There are tons of examples... how can one predict that he can not be a susessful singer? Bad comment. The truth is that he could not take that three other judges picked Emon over Ankita and eventually Junta confirmed that. In fame gurukul he did the same thing to Shamit in favor of RoopRekha.