Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜› So is that something called Trust?
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AriaRai-

Awww jasmine😳 If I leave how will I torture you πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

And I wouldn't want it any other way!!! πŸ˜³. Muah!
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bricka.tiwari

Aria dear don't be sad.. Plzz.. U know what i feel people whill hurt u.. They will give u pain.. But plzz never... Never let them rule ur emotions... Don't pay heed to them... Because they don't deserve ur attention... Nd m saying this on my personal experiance... U know at one face of my life i was broken coz of my best friend... She betrayed me..was spreading rumors.. U know all my friends were againt me.. I was all alone... I tried to kill myself.. But i learnt a big big big leason.. Never pay heed to anyone.. Live ur life.. Do what ever u want to do.. Love others.. Ur lucky enough that ur frnds r wth u.. I wasn't but now m strong.. Now no one dare to raise their voice.. Now i live my life.. I don't pay heed to what they think abut me.. U too do the same.. Stop thinking abut them.. Stop paying heed to them.. They don't deserve ur attention..

U know my Mom says.. Dogs bark but elephants they keep on moving coz elephant know that dog whose nature is to bark nd hurt people cannot do anything ecept barking... So let that XYZ person bark.. U do what u want to..

She want's to hurt u.. Want's u to leave this forum but if u'll leave us.. Its her who will win.. Nd evils never win dear.. Its angls who win.. So njoy nd keep smyling..

You are a strong girl with beautiful ...soul...
And I love you for that sweetheart,...πŸ€—   
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aira we here for u dear 
never we leave ur side
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What happen aria,please tell us