Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: farhana04

All the vms are amazing

Glad that u like them ... Thanks for the appreciation πŸ˜ƒ
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Hi Steena,

Sorry for taking sooo long to reply, my apologies...  I can't believe how beautiful your vms turn out, really they are so flawless, especially with your blending and great song choices...I loved them both, but I have to say you know Tum Hi Ho is one of my all time favourite, and your video to it was so hott and romantic... ooh la la

Great job dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Love and best wishesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trinilisa

Hi Steena,

Sorry for taking sooo long to reply, my apologies...  I can't believe how beautiful your vms turn out, really they are so flawless, especially with your blending and great song choices...I loved them both, but I have to say you know Tum Hi Ho is one of my all time favourite, and your video to it was so hott and romantic... ooh la la

Great job dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Love and best wishesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Hey Lisa !!!! 
No prob dear I understand , don't need to be sorry πŸ˜Š
Some of the song are requested like Maula mere and tu har lamha ... But u know now, I'm an emotional girl who loves romance lol πŸ˜† so when I hear a song who touch my heart well can't help myself πŸ˜ƒ
Tum hi ho ... Well for me and for this forum this song is very special as it's RagNa anthem and to be honest it was the most difficult one that I made, I had inspiration for that but didn't want all the RagNa family be disappointed ... But I get positive reviews plus yours, u don't know how it feels good πŸ˜³
I'm very happy dear, this is so sweet of u to comment here I'm touched β€οΈ
Thanks for ur  lovely comment Lisa, love u a lot muah πŸ€—