Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
🤪Was she always so annoying, or is it a recent phenomenon? Time to go back to not reading her run of the mill IVs ðŸ˜†
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You don't know how to stop annoying the 🤬 out of everyone with your hypocritical, condescending interviews and PR leaks either!!!!

So what's new
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
International cinema? lol just stick with bollywood...there's only so much Deepika Padukone that I can take 😆
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
 yea and the HW makers r eagerly waiting for her outside her house go!!😆😆 Delusional Pheku Deepu😲😆😆
Downhill thumbnail
so what do u know exactly😆
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't knw how to do filmy business, but i am very good at doing Boyfriend changing business. It helps me stay in limelight forever. ----- Deepika padukone.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Even on the sets of Piku, we finished shooting one scene before time, and there was a huge crowd gathered. So I chipped in with the assistant directors' work so that they could manage the crowd. 

Aww aww and aww <3 Its scary how good a person she is..Makes me feel so inferior in comparison ðŸ˜²

One day, while a shot was being prepared, Sanjay (Leela Bhansali; film-maker) sir was wondering why there was so much silence, and asked where the girls had disappeared. Then he spotted the two of us talking and giggling in a corner.

Dammit DeepYanka 

Am sure it was cuter than this <3 
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
^^@rogerrocks u r on a roll dude🤣
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika is the quintessential , homely, docile perfectionist, in the run for miss congeniality award 😆