Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SethuParvathi

uuupppdddaaattteee!!!! 😵

I will surely update today or tomorrow.😉
Okay?😊
Actually having final practical exams dear.😭
That's why I am busy.😆
And within a week my final theory exams are gonna start😭
That's why I am thinking about when to update?
Before or after exams??????😕

SethuParvathi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ohhh sorry dear...take ur tym!!! i'll wait!! 😊
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  😊Hi guys.How are you?😊

⭐️Firstly I would like to thank all you guys for liking and commenting and for giving your valuable suggestions for me⭐️

Pardon me if I forgot your name⭐️
[Students]I hope all you guys performed well in your examination's😎
Pardon me for delay in updating guys😭
I was busy in attending my Final Lab Exams and within a week I am going to attend my Final Theory Exams😊
⭐️So please pray to God for me to perform well in exams and bless me for performing well in exams😛

Chapter-3:Scroll Down

Edited by ipkkndkasr - 9 years ago
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
                               😊 So,here's I am presenting Chapter-3...😎
 ARSHI'S NEW GOLDEN WORLD ❤️❤️❤️

CHAPTER-3
                   PART-A

On Friday:
The bridegroom and bride's family members were busy in wedding preparations.
Khushi and payal helped simran in getting ready.
Khushi:"Arey wah simran di!Your mehandi is so dark"she exclaimed.
Kh:"According to popular belief, the darker the color of the Mehndi, the more her husband will love her.So,there is no need to test how much jijaji will love our di because we already got to know by seeing di's mehendi"she said teasingly.
Simran felt shy and was blushing.
Every one got ready and reached the function hall.

Arjun's wife and Arpita were discussing about ritual's.Just then garima came there.
Ar:"Akshara ji[Arjun's wife]She is Garima.My sister.
Garima she is Aksharaji.Krishna's mother."she said.
Gr:"Namastey Akshara ji"she said.
Aks:"Namastey Garima ji"she replied.
Just then Pranav's family entered the function hall.All were seated near a table which was reserved for them.
Aarti and anjali saw Akshara.They both went near Akshara.
Akshara greeted anjali and aarti.After that she introduced Arpita and Garima to anjali and aarti.
They shared greeting's.

At evening:

Wedding rituals has begun.
Krishna and simran began to perform rituals.
Akshara,Arpita,Aarti,Anjali,Garima,Khushi,payal stood at one side near mandap.
Garima introduced khushi and payal to anjali and aarti.

The satphere ritual has begun.
Kh:"Amma.Why should we do satphere?What does each phere mean?"she asked garima.Every one stood near khushi laughed.
Garima started explaining about satphere while khushi and payal started listening carefully.
Ga:" Vows made in the presence of the sacred fire (Sanskrit: agni) are considered unbreakable, with Agnideva(God/Lord of Fire) held as both witnessing and blessing the couple's union.
Every phera taken holds a specific meaning
In the first round or phera, the couple prays to God for plenty of nourishing and pure food. They pray to God to let them walk together so that they will get food."she said.

Aa:"In the second round, the couple prays to God for a healthy and prosperous life. They ask for the physical, spiritual and mental health from God."she said.

Ak:"In the third Phera the couple prays to God for wealth. They ask God for the strength for both of them so that they can share the happiness and pain together.
 Also, they pray so that they can walk together to get wealth."she said.

An:"In the fourth round the couple prays to God for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families."she said.

Ar:"The bride and groom together pray for the beautiful, heroic and noble children from God in the fifth step."she said.

Ga:"In the sixth holy round around the fire, the couple asks for the peaceful long life with each other."she said.

Ar:"In the final seventh round the couple prays to god for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves. 
They ask God to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship for lifetime.
The husband says to his new wife that now they have become friends after the Seven Vows/Sat Phere and they will not break their friendship in life.
After completing all rituals everyone blessed the newly married couple."she said.
Krishna and simran completed taking satphere.
After all marriage ritual's has been completed the pandit has announced Krishna and Simran as husband and wife.
They both took blessings from elders.

Everyone had their dinner and talked for sometime.After that all headed to their rooms.

Kh:"I am feeling very happy for Simran di.She got a loving and caring husband"she said.
Pa:"Yes khushi.I am also very happy for her"she said."Khushi you said me that Salman Khan is going to stay in this hotel.Did he come?"she asked.
Kh:"Don't remind me that jiji.I heard from some girls that it was just a rumour"she sighed.
Pa:"Ok then leave it and don't get upset."she said.
Do you remember that we are gonna visit Taj Mahal tomorrow?"she asked.
Kh:"Hurray!"she exclaimed by jumping on to the bed."We are going to visit Tajmahal tomorrow!I forgot it di"she said.
Pa:"Yes.Now sleep well.If you don't then you may not enjoy well tomorrow"she said for which khushi nodded her head.
Kh:"Surely I will sleep now di.Visiting TajMahal is one of my dream."she said and winked.

At Saturday morning:

Khushi was dreaming that she is inside the Tajmahal and enjoying.
Pa:"Khushi!Now get up and get ready fastly.You want to visit TajMahal or not?"she asked.
Kh:Khushi suddendly woke up and opened her eyes saying"I want to visit TM jiji.I will get ready within 5min",she said and ran to washroom.

Everyone got ready and had their breakfast.
Pranav said to Arjun that he will reach TM by his car.
Arjun:"Ok pranav.Then I will meet you near TM",he said.
Pranav and his family started going to TM in his car.

All the relative's started going to TM in a privately booked bus.

Khushi was excited for visiting TM.

How is part-A guys?😊
Hope u all like it😛
Please hit like button before scrolling down😉

PART-B:SCROLL DOWN

ipkkndkasr thumbnail
                                                                     PART-B

At TajMahal:

Arnav's family reached TAJMAHAL.They waited for Arjun's family for some time.
The bus has been arrived.All the relatives got down the bus.
All started moving inside TAJMAHAL along with some guide's who are busy in describing about each and every thing about TAJMAHAL.
Khushi payed full attention on what guide is saying and busy in watching the beauty of TAJMAHAL.
Pranav has hired a seperate guide for only his family and they too started moving inside the TajMahal.

The Taj Mahal is located on the right bank of the Yamuna River in a vast Mughal garden that encompasses nearly 17 hectares, in the Agra District in Uttar Pradesh.
It was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. She is the 3rd wife of Shah Jahan. construction started in 1632 AD and completed in 1648 AD, with the mosque, the guest house and the main gateway on the south, the outer courtyard and its cloisters were added subsequently and completed in 1653 AD. The existence of several historical and Quaranic inscriptions in Arabic script have facilitated setting the chronology of Taj Mahal. For its construction, masons, stone-cutters, inlayers, carvers, painters, calligraphers, dome builders and other artisans were requisitioned from the whole of the empire and also from the Central Asia and Iran.
Ustad-Ahmad Lahori was the main architect of the Taj Mahal.

History of Taj Mahal:

Shah Jahan married Arjumand Bano Begum on May 10, 1612.
She was his third wife he had married before for political reasons.
Arjumand Bano Begum was called Mumtaz Mahal (translates to Crown of the Palace) by Shah Jahan as she was his most favorite wife. 
Sadly, their devoted relationship lasted only 19 years. 
Mumtaz Mahal accompanied Shah Jahan even on military campaigns. In 1631 during one such military campaign in Burhanpur, India she died after giving birth to her 14th child. It is said Shah Jahan mourned for 2 years. 
Shah Jahan built Taj Mahal as a tribute to his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal.

Layout of Taj Mahal Complex:

The Taj Mahal complex is a magnificent combination of the following:

(1) Darwaza / The Main Gateway

(2) Bageecha / The Garden

(3) Rauza / The Taj Mahal / The Main Mausoleum / The Tomb

(4) Masjid /The Mosque of the Taj Mahal

(5) Mihman Khana / The Guest House / Jawab / The Answer

The Taj Mahal complex was designed in such a way that it can be accessed from

(I) the Northern side, that is from river Yamuna and from

(II) the Southern side, that is from the land.

The Taj Mahal complex is bounded by red sandstone wall on three sides. There is no wall in the river facing side.

Gateway of Taj Mahal:

The Main gateway of Taj Mahal is also known as Darwaza. Darwaza means gateway. It is the entrance to the Taj Mahal complex. It has been built using red sandstone.

Garden:

The Taj Mahal garden is also known as Bageecha. Bageecha means garden. The garden has raised pathways, flower beds and water channels.

The garden is in Persian style. The Persian style of garden was introduced in India by Baber, the first Mughal Emperor. These gardens were based on symmetry, geometric arrangements and no attempt was made for a natural look.

The Reflecting Pool:

At the center of the garden there is a raised marble lotus tank with a cusped border. The raised marble water tank is called al Hawd al-Kawthar which means "Tank of Abundance".

Taj Mahal is reflected in this lotus tank pool hence the lotus marble tank was designed to capture the mirror image of the Taj Mahal.

Interior of Taj Mahal

Chambers:

The chambers are octagonal in shape.

The interior of the mausoleum comprises a central chamber, a crypt and four octagonal corner rooms. The central chamber is connected to one another by diagonal passages.

The interior of the Taj Mahal is decorated with calligraphy, marble screens, floral designs and inlayed with precious and semi precious stones.

Lighting:

The light enters from the balcony screens and through roof openings covered by the chattris at the corners of the exterior dome.

Acoustics:

The acoustic design of the Taj Mahal is such that a whisper can be heard outside.

Cenotaph of Shah Jahan and Mumtaj Mahal:

The cenotaphs, are only representations of the real coffins. The bodies of Mumtaz and Shah Jahan are laid in a relatively plain crypt beneath the inner chamber of the Taj Mahal.

Photo Gallery of Taj Mahal:

The Makrana white marble of the tomb is noted for its variation tone at different times of the day due to variation of light.
Taj Mahal appears pinkish in the morning, white in the day, milky white in the evening and golden in the moon light. 
The changing color of Taj Mahal is compared to the different moods of woman. When viewed in the foggy morning the Taj Mahal seems to be suspended.

Mosque:

Taj Mahal Mosque is also known as Masjid. Masjid means Mosque. It is located in the western side of the Taj Mahal.

Guest House:

The guest house is located in the eastern side of Taj Mahal. It is also known as Taj Mahal Mihman Khana ( Guest House) or the Rest house or Jawab (Answer).
The purpose of Guest house is not known, it is believed that the Guest house was constructed to maintain the architectural symmetry.

Interesting Facts about Taj Mahal:

Taj Mahal was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 1983 and cited as

" An immense mausoleum of white marble, built in Agra between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, the Taj Mahal is the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage."

On July 7, 2007, the Taj Mahal was voted as one of New Open World Corporation's New Seven Wonders of the World.

As many as 28 kinds of rare, precious and semi- precious stones were used for exquisite inlay work in the Taj Mahal. Metals were brought from all over India and imported from Asian countries.

After watching interior and exterior of TAJ MAHAL,everyone sat near garden.

Kh:"jiji. Taj Mahal is AWESOME na!!!!"she exclaimed.
Pa:"Yes khushi.It is!!!"she said.
kh:"jiji once again I want to go inside TAJ MAHAL"she said.
Pa:"Have you got mad khushi?You will go alone!"she asked.
Kh:"No jiji.You will also come with me na,then why will I go alone?"she said.
Pa:"No way khushi.I am not gonna come with you.Please leave me now.I am tired"she sighed.
Kh:"It's OK jiji.Don't worry.I can manage myself"she said."But please don't say to ma or dad.They will surely not allow me to go"she pleaded.
Pa:"But khushi what if you lost the way?"she asked with concern in her tone.
kh:"Uff..ho jiji!Don't worry about me I will be here ASAP and I will not lose my way"she said.
pa:"OK then your wish.You should be here within 10min khushi.I will manage mom and dad.If you won't come back within 10 min then I will say to mom and will start coming in search of you"she retorted.
kh:"OK jiji.Bye"she said kissing payal on her cheek.
Khushi forgot her phone near payal.

Khushi entered inside TajMahal.

Arnav got a phone call.He lifted the call but counldn't able to hear well as there were many people around him discussing and noise made by children while playind.
So he decided to go some distance far away and attend the call.
Arnav:"Akash.I got a call from my friend.I need to attend it.There is alot of distrubance here.So,I will go some distance away from here and attend the call"he said.
Akash:"Ok Bhai"he said.

How is part-B guys?😊
I hope you guys didn't get bored😛
Please hit like button before scrolling down😉

PART-C:SCROLL DOWN
ipkkndkasr thumbnail
                                                                   PART-C

Khushi started going inside Taj Mahal.She explored Taj Mahal.She felt elated when she touched the marble screen's and walls of TM.
Kh:"I don't know why but I am having great pleasure while I am roaming inside TM"she thought.
Khushi went near the cenotaph of Shahjahan and Muntaz.

The signals were low near TM so he started walking by catching his phone towards direction where signals are becoming strong as indicated by his phone.
Arnav reached backside of TajMahal.

Kh:"Shajahan ji and Muntaz ji,I heard about your both love for each other.I am really big fan of your love.Actually I am very much interested in Love.
Till now I didn't love any guy because I am too young to love and even don't know what love really means.But now I am a major.I am young enough to love."she exclaimed.
She looked around her to make sure that no one is observing or hearing her.
Kh:"Oh my God please help me in finding my true love.Shajahan ji and muntaz ji please you two also please help me in finding my true love"she prayed.

After praying to GOD she started moving out of TM.She went backside of TM to see the scenery.She went near one pillar of TM.She turned backside to have a look at TM.

The cool breeze of wind started touching khushi.
Suddenly the force of wind started increasing and khushi's chunni flew and fell on Arnav covering his face who was standing some distance away from TM near a tree.
Arnav removed the red chunni which was on his head with his right hand and turned back to find whose chunni it is?
There he saw a girl in red churidar who is busy in staring at TM.He didn't find anyone else there.
Suddenly khushi got concious that her chunni was not with her and when she was about to turn around to find her chunni she slipped.
She was unable to get balance of her to stand was falling to gound.She closed her eyes and screamed"Ma!!!!".

Arnav who was watching her from few seconds rushed near TM and got hold of the girl who was falling. Arnav got unbalanced and they both fell on ground.
Arnav fell on the ground while khushi fell on Arnav.Arnav hold khushi's shoulder's. Khushi's arms were placed on Arnav's shoulder's.

Khushi was so scared and she didn't opened her eyes.
Ar:"Excuse me!"he said for which khushi slowly started raising her head slightly while opening her eyes.
She has seen many boys but never seen the most handsome guy like the one who was below her.
She looked into the brown chocolate coloured brown eyes.
Arnav has seen many beautiful girls but the girl who was above him is more beautiful than the other girls he has seen.
Arnav looked into khushi eye's.
They both shared eye lock.
They were staring at each other faces.
Arnav was staring at khushi's face.Her forehead,eyes,lips,chin and the way her hair is dancing due to the passing wind.Her innocent face fascinated him.
Ar:"She is gorgeous!"he thought.
Khushi is staring at Arnav's face.His cute and handsome face and his chocolate brown coloured eyes fascinated her.
kh:"He is handsome"she thought.
They both were lost in their own world by looking at each other beauty.

pa:"It has been half an hour since khushi has gone inside TM.Till now she didn't come here"She thought.She felt nervous.
Ga:"Payal.What happened to you?You are looking tensed."she asked payal.
Payal want to say garima that khushi has gone to TM and haven't return after 30min but was stopped thinking how she will react.
Pa:"Ma.Khushi wanted to see the whole garden and she went there"she said pointing towards her right."It's been 10 minutes since she left but didn't returned yet"she said.
Ga:"She is in garden only na beta,she didn't go anywhere else.So,she will return here safely.So,don't get worried about her"she said.
Pa:"If she would have gone to see only garden then I would not feel tensed ma but she went to see TM that too alone and forgot her cellphone near me.
That's why I am feeling tensed if there is something wrong happened and khushi haven't returned yet"she thought.
"Ma.I will go and search Khushi"she said.
Ga:"Don't worry payal.She will return soon"she said holding payal's cheeks.
Pa:"Please ma.Let me go I want to see khushi'she said.
Ga:"Ok then.Your wish but return soon payal"she said giving a smile.
Pa:"OK ma.I will come along with khushi"she said.
By saying this payal left in search for khushi toward's TM.

Akash on other side tried calling Arnav but the recorded voice said it's unreachable.
Ak:"Di Arnav has left somewhere nearby to attend his phone call before half an hour.He didn't come back till now.I am trying to call him but it is unreachable"he said.
Anj:"Oh no!!!Akash now what to do?"she asked.
Ak:"I will search bhai di.You don't get worry"he said and leaved in search of Arnav.
He started searching Arnav.

Arnav's phone rang making khushi and arnav conscious.
Khushi tried to stand but she slipped and fell on arnav.Their face's was mere inches away from each other's.
Khushi felt arnav's breath on her face.
Ar:"Tum theek ho?"arnav asked.
Kh:"ji.main theek hoon"she said.
Khushi is struggling to stand up.
Arnav said her to not to move and managed to get up.He extended his hand to khushi.Khushi hold arnav's hand.Arnav pulled up khushi toward's him.

They both again looked into each other's eyes.
Khushi suddenly remembered about her chunni and started searching for it.
Arnav understood that she is searching for her chunni.He found chunni right beside him.He took it into his hand's.He turned to khushi
Ar:"Here is your chunni"he said.
Khushi turned around towards arnav and found chunni in his hands.
She suddenly felt embarrass and turned away.
Arnav started moving toward's khushi and extended his hand that is holding her chunni.

She took her chunni and wore it.
Kh:"Thank you"she said turning towards arnav.
Ar:"For why?"he asked.
Kh:"For saving my life!and also for giving my chunni!"she exclaimed.
Ar:"It's OK"he said giving her a smile."Seriously do you think I saved your life?"he asked her while laughing.
Kh:"Yes. Of course"she said.
Ar:"From falling there no one will lose their life"he said pointing toward's the place where khushi has fell.
Kh:"Vo..um...Actually I was so scared"she said.
Ar:"It's OK.I can understand."he said.They both laughed.
There was silence for some time between these two people.

Payal while running near TM in a great hurry she collided with some one and was about to fall when she was held by an arm tightly preventing her from falling down.
Payal stood straightly and looked at the person who is holding her hand.

Ak:"Are you fine?"he asked as he is concerned.
Pa:"Yes.Sorry actually I was in a hurry.I am searching for my sister and didn't see you in my way and I collided with you"she apologized.
Ak:"It's OK.I am also searching for my brother"he said.
"If you don't mind let's together search for my brother and your sister"he said.
Pa:"Thank's and I don't mind.Let's search them together"she said and both started searching arnav and khushi.

Arnav:"What the!My phone has switced off"he exclaimed.
Again the cool breeze has started.
Arnav stared at khushi who is busy in taking control of her chunni which is flying in the air.
He looked at her from bottom to top.
She is wearing red churidar which is his favourite color.

Her hair dancing in the air.She look's more beautiful when she was tucking her hair behind her ear and smiling.
Arnav is fascinated by khushi.

Payal and Akash reached Backside of TM.
Ak:"Arnav bhai!"
Pa:"Khushi!"
both akash and payal exclaimed in unison making arnav and khushi turn toward's them.
Payal went near khushi and akash went near Arnav.
They both hugged their sibilings.
Arnav and khushi stared at each other.

They both saw dust on their sibiling's clothes.
Pa:"Khushi!What happened to you?"she asked in a concerned tone.
Kh:"Nothing jiji I just slipped and fell down"she said.
Ak:"Bhai.What happened to you?"he asked.
Kh:"Nothing akash while she falling down I helped her by catching her and we both fell on the ground"he said.
Pa:"Thank you very much for helping my sister"she said.
Ar:"It's Ok"he said.
They all started heading toward's their family.
To their surprise every one are heading in same direction and reached same place where there family member's were seated.

Pranav's family,Arjun's family,Akshara's family and Shashi gupta's family were seated at same place.
After khushi and payal leaved the garden anjali invited them to sit near their family.
Gupta's and raizada's family introduction has already done with each other by the time khushi,payal,akash and arnav entered there.
An:"Finally chotey has came here.What chotey where have you been all this time?"she asked.
Ar:"I am supposed to attend a call di"he said.
An:"Khushi ji and payal ji!Where have you both been all this time?"she asked.
Pa:"We were just roaming in Garden anjali ji"she said.
An:"By the way meet my cute little brother's Arnav and Akash"she said pointing toward's arnav and akash.

By listening the name Arnav khushi looked towards the direction Anjali showed and to her surprise he is non other than the person who saved her.
She stared at him.
Kh:"He is Arnav!!!"she thought.

An:"And my cute little brother's,meet khushi ji and payal ji"she said pointing towards khushi and payal.

By hearing the name Khushi arnav looked toward the girl whom she pointed and was surprised.
Ar:"So she is khushi!!!"he thought and stared at khushi who was already busy in staring him.

Both got conscious when Payal and akash greeted each other.

After spending some time near TM all started returning to Hotel.

At night:

After having dinner Raizada family,Gupta family,Akshara's family and Arjun's family members sat together and spent some time by chatting.
All ladies sat at one side and gents at another side.
They cracked some jokes and shared some sweet memorie's and got to know about each other.
Anjali got to know that khushi got seat in BITS PILANI.
She was about to say that Arnav is also studying in that college but she was surprised to see that khushi and arnav are staring at each other.
An:"Khushi ji what are your future plans?"she asked but didn't get any reply from her.
Pa"Khushi anjali ji is asking you something"she said while patting on khushi's shoulder.Khushi got conscious.
Kh:"What anjali ji?"she asked.
An:"I was just asking what are your future plans?"she said.
Khushi started telling about her future plans to anjali. Anjali is hearing to khushi's words and simultaneously watching arnav who was busy in staring arnav.
Akash is staring at payal.But payal is busy in talking with her relatives and didn't notice.
Payal sensed someone staring at her and turned around to see who is it and was surprised to see akash staring at her.

All headed toward their rooms.

Khushi is lost in Arnav's thoughts.
Arnav is lost in khushi's thoughts.
They both recollected their meeting at backside of TM.

Khushi slept on her bed thinking about how girls has gossiped about arnav and how she met him accidentally.
How he helped her.How they stared at each other.

Arnav slept on his bed thinking of how boys had gossiped about khushi and his di praising khushi.
The way her chunni fell on him,The way he catched khushi.

Arnav and khushi both were unable to sleep.

The same thing is happening with akash and payal.They both were attracted by each other.
They recollected how they met and how they both searched together for their siblings and how anjali introduced each other.
They both also were unable to sleep.

Slowly all four member's began to sleep at odd hour's of night.

How is chapter-3 guys?😛
Ha..I know it's long update but what to do I will be busy as exams are nearing and I thought to give long update to you guys😉

⭐️Please Hit like button and Comment guys⭐️
Your likes and comments means a lot for me🤗

😊BUDDY ME FOR THE PM'S😊

arshi_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Finally they met... Very good update thanks for the pm
0913155 thumbnail
Awesome 👏 lovely😉 all the parts tooo good 😆 loved arshi😛 thanks for PM 😉 Plz continue fasttt 😛