Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

lalarukh thumbnail
oh dear wt have u done deeps...i am feeling lump in my throat right now...from last so many days the tug of war between heart and brain...who is right who is wrong...shashi this ...garima that...the domino effect ...all cards  down today ...they shattered painfully ...reality is harsh ...whose pain is big ...whose not so...if i can see khushi eyes lingering on shashi back for some miracle...wt must be shashi heart going through while taking steps away from khushi ...showing his back to her,must say not at all  easy for him too...:(..poor parents so selfless people...they eat sleep dream about children happiness...even today u have shaked me to truth ...seeing garima role here...how she not only showing reality about the pawn of only property ,for khushi sake here...but she even acknowledging payal here...by saying payal never acted bitter with us for wt happened to her...she wanted to stay fair for both girls...i am having tears...kabhi koi itna majbor nah ho keh chahtey hoay bhee ap apnoon keh leah kuch na ker saktey hoo...aur kabhi kisi ko zindagi mien iss reality ko face na kerna perdhay keh ap keh maa baap kitnay beybas hain...:(...ap ka dukh zyada hay ya phir oun keh leah oun ki beybasi...:(...how wonderfully u have grasped truth/reality and  then u mirrored it  fantastic ..."that man cannot take  any risk  at this age with 3 women to feed at home "...😭

its never about divorce or no divorce...actually its from day one divorce but with alimony or not...shashi wanted divorce plus money so to make karan poor ,beggar on streets..
garima wanted divorce plus money so that the future of her daughter be safe
khushi wanted divorce plus justice for her unborns cause she mother of many dead ones here...

deeps u have made me stand today at such point of life...where if i pin point any one wrong here...i ll face four fingers of my own towards my self ability to think ...cause i ll be judging wrong here..need to be in each one of these people shoes to understand their stance here :(...simply hats off deeps..tum ney bauhat kuch sochney per majbor ker deya hay seriously :(...:)

coming to other side of story ...there also parents and son ...at struggling period of life...standing close to each other ...understanding well enough that they all needing each other at this emotional time of life...arnav hug to abhey gayatri...and him staying there for them for him...its beautiful..

loved the way he vent out on that informer...DR R is not just busy in bringing new lives in world or counting stars here :)  but his mind very active and sharp at karan end too...thats amazing character of his ...worth ogling ..drooling :)

how beautifully u have written khushi break down here after shashi garima left ...the way karan face appeared laughing on her...the cries of her babies...her back hitting the wall...ufff...ufff...and seriously ufff...and at that weakest moment of her...when reality ,realisation hitting her more stronger than a bullet...the one person whose hug she remembered...and the steps she took towards the booth..to share with her friend  ...her hurt /pain...her broken heart mind and soul...awesome awesome

on other end ..how beautifully u have written arnav state...his restlessness...his wait outside her house..those lights going off :)...he there just dying for a glimpse of her...those sparkling eyes and contagious smile  repeatedly conjured up before him..:)...beautiful deeps ...kiya likha hay wah...that appearance of dull saree clad frame the pleasing sound of anklets :)...he on bike ,wow

so she called him...:)...and his words ignore that bast**...haha loved this side of arnav :).. 

"Their gazes met and instantly became oblivious of the surroundings. While he eyed her tenderly, she yearned for everything he expressed in silence, that seemed to be greatly missing in her life - a simple understanding.  "👏 u took my breath away with these lines :)..

"is that u...is that really u...yeah,that is me"...wah beautiful :)...simple words yet so strong in feel...👏

how just with her backward step he stopped himself...respecting her ...no matter wt ever the reason...👏

his question...r u alright and then her break down ...no hesitation in crying in front of him...sharing her pain with him...wt a beautiful friendship ..."i didn't expect u...i came for u ...👏
that was for the promise..which i am keeping it now"...👏

loved how he tried his best to stop her from crying..tears which she only shed in front of him..privilege to him...showing her light at the end of tunnel...taking her on logical path... ...her trust on him :)..and his grin seeing her trust on him :)...👏

wow ...phone ...his phone he gave it to her ...his lil anger on her ,no :)...and her innocent reply...did i give u lecture coming and see me at this hour ...😊

more reason to call me,keep smiling ...😊... super excitement i felt while reading the end of scene...how effortlessly he gave his phone to her...her beating fast heart...his wicked smile...her grin...wah wah...loved it to the core...😊

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Deepthi, another wonderful update from you.
For a man in love, knowing that his love might be in some kind of unpleasant situation, his desperation, his restlessness, his emotions, his dilemma, his hands bound kind of situation, everything Arnav is feeling at the present moment - Deepthi you have brought out his emotions so well, kudos to you. 👏

Loved the phone/real conversation they had. I am so glad that she called him and confided everything to him. Dr. R ji waiting for 2 hours just to get a glimpse of her, well his wait paid off.

He not only saw her, spoke to her but also handed over his phone to her sneakily. 

Now go Khushi, get that bas***d Karan and make sure he rots in hell. 

Coming to Shashi and Garima, it is indeed sad that our judicial system is corrupt to the core and poor people almost have to forget about getting justice for their losses. Though I understand what Shashi is going through, but I still have one complaint against him.

First time when he saw Khushi in the hospital, Arnav and the police did suggest filing a joint complaint on Deshmukh and Karan, Shashi refused immediately saying that he needs to discuss with family etc. Ok I understand his position that time. Coming home he discussed what happened and just stepped out of the house without informing anything to anyone and went and filed complaint etc. 
I am guessing later he looked for lawyer and the remaining procedures, then he later thought all this is too expensive so he decided that a compromise is the best solution and called Karan home.

Everytime he is taking decisions on his own. Did he look around for a good lawyer, did he talk to some people around, did he involve Khushi in any of this - NO.

He has always taken decisions as the man of the house and even now he is doing the same. Ofcourse he is not a demon like Karan, but still he also has the same attitude regarding women.

If we even look at the amounts he is saying he saved up for Payal's marriage, if the same amount he had spent on his daughter's education, they would be independent today and would be earning much more than what he has saved all his life.

As soon as a daughter is born, it becomes like a rule book, save for her marriage. Is marriage the only goal for a girl? Why cant fathers think that first let me educate my daughter. When will our societies change????

Edited by canapoem - 9 years ago
ManKiBaath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was a chapter whose after taste will linger around for a while. You sprinkled so much brilliance around, it was worth a few servings.

Arnav's reaction was on expected lines, impulsive and protective. Sometimes it all comes down to one insane move of you to show others what they mean to you. For all the impulse he showed, what stood out most for me was the fact that he waited 2 hours just for a glimpse that can convince his heart. That is what I call, reacting from the heart and responding with the brain. 

Last week, being a judge and passing on the guilty verdict on Garima and Shashi was a simple task but I cannot believe that I have demoted myself to a lawyer and will be defending them all the way😉. Life may throw the hard situations but the realities of the real world are the ones that really make you surrender. These emotions are a common theme among many Indian middle class families but what different about this one is the way you capture the anguish and helplessness from all angles. Just brilliant!!!

Khushi - It is easy to judge her questioning of her parents. But, taking a step back and trying to realize what was her fault in all this? definitely puts things back into perspective.  It's always a tough spot to be in where you want to cling on to hope and float but the realities cling on to you and make you sink. I am glad that she found that hope in Arnav and its only a matter of time to find the strength in herself.

Even with all the brilliance, the bright star had to be the phone conversation. It's not every day that you get to read a visual phone conversation and it was a treat to read as much as it was a treat to watch for Arnav.   

Lastly, for all the love he wants to just lay it out there, we just cannot miss the agony he is going through. What can be more painful than seeing the pain, feeling the pain of the loved one and not able to do anything about it. But, I have to say that he made all the right moves this time.

Eagerly looking forward to (or more of hoping) some upside moments for Khushi.

Edited by bhavali4RR - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ok first of all I should say, I completely misunderstood the intentions of Sashi. I know its very hard to fight with law when you have no money. Lawyers will squeeze your every last penny and the case doesn't even move a single centimeter. You made me understand very well about the heart of a father, how he will struggle amidst of responsibility and the justice. How well you are balancing the characterization. I am so sorry Sashi ji I misunderstood you. 

Ofcourse it is not fair to use the only thing left for Payal for Khushi's expense. Every thing he did makes sense. Ok now I realize why Sashi called that Kameena.. To settle for the divorce instead of fight. But for Khushi.. she is completely in jeopardy. She doesn't want to become a burden for her parents on one hand.. and on other hand she has to fight for her unborn kids. The only ray of hope she see is the only person whom she belives now.. which is Arnav. 

Can I dance now.. My prediction became true this time... Yippeee... May be this is first time.. 

I came for you... Wow its going to haunt me for few days. You showed how to say loads of love towards a person with just one single and simple phrase.. I came for you.. I hear music in these words.. I see magic in these words. Amazing D.. You are brilliant.

The moment she stepped out to speak to him, he was there for her. OMG the complete second part made me drool over Arnav. I cannot believe there will be such a man out there like him. He can do anything for her. But for her he is still a stranger. But what she doesn't know is... how can she trust a stranger than everyone else in her life whom she knew from long time. How he could be a stranger for her still. She is not in the state of recognizing the thin line between the friendship and love in the care and concern Arnav is showing towards her... She is still naive when it comes to hearts... because until now she never faced true love. She never seen such care... she never seen such attention. Arnav will defintely make Khushi to realize his feelings. 

He proved he will be with her.. he is trying very hard to stand on his promise for life. He came for her.. when he knows the chance of seeing her very less in the wee hours. But there is something called Love.. it will make anyone believe the impossible things will happen for real.. and that belief brings the myth to reality.. His belief brought Khushi infront of his eyes. The way he gave his support for her. Here Aranv is teaching her to be strong and fight. He is showing the way for her to become a fighter shutting of the tears which are of no use for her. He is not taking the advantage of her situation.. what a gentleman he is. Anf the way he gave his phone to her as a complete stranger.. fabulous. 

More reason to call me! Keep smiling... Haye... Haye.. Arnav.. dammitt.. I love you man. How do you get such amazing line D. 

How can anyone not fall for this Arnav. I fell in Love with him all over again. and I believe I will fall in Love with him many more times in future. 

FANTASTIC update D. You prove yourself as an amazing writer with your every update. You are ⭐️ period. Can I hug you..🤗 .. Di come on you can join for the group hug.🤗

Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally got time to post my reply...so busy

So many things happened in this chapter that i wanted it happen for a long time. First is Arnav giving Khushi a phone and helping her appoint a lawyer, I think Arnav will pay for her legal cost. Actually there is nothing wrong in Arnav paying for Khushi's law fees, as his hospital staff was involved in murdering her babies. So Khushi should not feel like she burdening Arnav. It's his duty to pay her legal fees.

I can't blame Khushi's parents for thinking like that. They can't sell Payal's marriage money and Jewels for Khushi. That is not fair to Payal, who is already humiliated by Karan when he chose Khushi. 

The Phone Convo was just Awesome, They are not a couple, but the way they talk is like long lost lovers. Arnav is already posseesvive about Khushi. Cho cute. 

Can't wait for the next one, Overall this chapter put a smile on my face. Can't wait for next tuesday. 

Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unres

Beautiful !

Loved the phone conversation 

Waiting for the next part...
Edited by urvisaini - 9 years ago
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This was an update about how everyone of us is a victim of life's realities and the situations we are through in.
Arnav's restlessness, helplessness as a lover, his dilemma of a son and a lover, his bounded hands by societal rights and his need to be with Khushi in her pain was so very well depicted and felt. It was a pain to see his go though them, but glad tab the didn't bow down to them rather made his heart make a decision and acted on it.

There Shashi and Garima are bounded by there love for there daughters and societal demands too and when reality of there means hit them it forced them to took a decision which they know not only broke there heart but of there daughter and her trust in her parents to make everything alright and her hopes for justice. Yet they can't do anything here because they don't wanna make another daughter suffer for making things right for one daughter. And I completely understand coz that's how the middle class and lower class in our society has been to accept the wreckage ball thrown by life and live with it. But worst of all is our broken and corrupt Law and Judicial system.

But Khushi is right and I'm glad that she didn't accept this as her defeat and her fate. Rather she questioned that what was her and her kids mistake in all this. And she tried to look for some light in this dark, so hope. And was thrilled that she found that hope in her Dr. R ji.

And Arnav was there for her, he waited for 2 hours just to get a glimpse of her and know she was alright. Wow... And Khushi the moment she realized it's him and he came for her she let go all the pretense of holding up and let out all her fear and hope to fight them, asking him to help her. This was the best phone/ facial expression convo I read so far. Where more that her words and his there expression  and physical gesture consoled, supported  and encouraged. 

And Arnav was not any able to bring a smile on her face, was able to rekindle the small flicker of hope in a slow burning fire and even give his phone to her. 

More reason to call me! Keep smiling.. (Oh yeah, now the fun begins).

I hope Khushi is able to find some relief from all this anguish soon, with Arnav by her side.
Edited by rk2127 - 9 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
Loved the update Di. ...
Felt rilli bad fo sashi and garima...They r so helpless...
Justice actually comes at a big price. ...!!!!!
And Arnav...oh god he came there...juz to met khushi. ...
Wow...He truely kept his promise...
His advise about the Lawyers was great and he gave
Phone to her... 👏
Wonder full update Di. ...loved it...
Do continue soon. ...Edited by sweety421 - 9 years ago