Beautiful Start to a Promising Tale

kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello Friends,
I just caught up with the repeat telecast and loved the first episode so much.

What was wonderful was that all the characters were such that one could relate to them.

Payal's Dad came across as such a wonderful Dad --- supporting not just his daughters but also his daughter in law. Though he did have some reservations about his son's disinterest in his job, on being told by Payal that every individual goes through lows in life and one must just support him, he was quite willing to look at it from the son's angle. The coolness he maintained at the Mama's remark about the world and it's views on his daughter being unmarried yet and how the family depended on her income was fabulous! He was so good!

Payal's Mom had her reasons to worry about her daughter probably being too good professionally to find a suitable groom for her and she did pour out her feelings naturally as a mother would. One could also see a slight extra support she gave to her son a very natural instinct of Dad/daughter and Mom/son affection part.

The siblings were so loving except for the son who is maybe feeling overshadowed by his accomplished sister --- it is still early to say --- but that could be the reason for his lack of joyous participation in his sister's happiness when she got her salary and was distributing among the family members.

Of course, Payal was simply wonderful as a daughter, sister and sister in law and loved every bit of her presence on screen.

What needs to be seen is her reaction after she actually saw her brother involved in some sort of gambling ( I guess) and getting caught as shown in the precap. What would her stance be will be interesting to watch!

Great start indeed!👏
Loved the whole episode!⭐️
And the performances of all!⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏 👍🏼

Shanti agree.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved your analysis of the first episode. Agreed with everything you said.
Though I did not understand a word spoken (language barrier) because of their wonderful acting I was able to get most of the story
This show has the potential to be among the great ones as long as the cv's stay with their original plan.
Lincy_Lins thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally Agree with u Shanti di 👍🏼 🤗
sallybaby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shanti nice analysis !!
I so agree with you this was a really nice start for the show.. I think rajat's character is mainly shady due to the reason he pointed out, that is why he doesnt even bother working i guess, he doesnt want to do anything, yet at the same time he doesnr like it when all the attention is on payal not him..his character is quite interesting
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yeah, i agree. Its really wonderful start
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Thank you friends...🤗
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sb1410

Loved your analysis of the first episode. Agreed with everything you said.
Though I did not understand a word spoken (language barrier) because of their wonderful acting I was able to get most of the story
This show has the potential to be among the great ones as long as the cv's stay with their original plan.

Thanks dear...
Fully agree about the acting which was so real and conveyed the content well
kmfan_2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sallybaby

Shanti nice analysis !!
I so agree with you this was a really nice start for the show.. I think rajat's character is mainly shady due to the reason he pointed out, that is why he doesnt even bother working i guess, he doesnt want to do anything, yet at the same time he doesnr like it when all the attention is on payal not him..his character is quite interesting

Thank you so much dear...Rajat's character is quite interesting as we saw today as well...
It will be interesting to see how his bonding builds with his family and most importantly Payal!
KratikaSengarKS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kmfan_2

<font color="#0000ff">Thank you friends...🤗</font>

🤗